Hybrid View

Normal User

Default Is Darkfall still the same?

I quit Darkfall a long long time ago due to all the Hacking and the lack of GM appropriate response to them... Is it still the same... Tons of hacking going on?

Quote Originally Posted by DemonicRuins View Post
    I quit Darkfall a long long time ago due to all the Hacking and the lack of GM appropriate response to them... Is it still the same... Tons of hacking going on?
    Hacking is non existant these days. Some patch came along a very long time ago and poof.

Normal User US1 Player

Haven't seen one hacker in game in a looooong time, and last time there was one they got banned within an hour or so, not an issue anymore.

Normal User

i wouldnt say theres none, but its no where near as bad as before. you wont run into a speedhacker or w/e every like 2 hours anymore. population isn't as high, and AV has improved somewhat.

Normal User

hmmmm... i may just resub again then... thx for the info guys... i know last time i was playing some douche bags hacked themselves into a mountain and opened up a nexus and starting porting in peps who didnt hack... gm shows up and just destroys the nexus... doesnt ban.. just leaves... then of course every time i went out to farm there was always someone fall hacking riding my back lol

hmmmm... i may just resub again then... thx for the info guys... i know last time i was playing some douche bags hacked themselves into a mountain and opened up a nexus and starting porting in peps who didnt hack... gm shows up and just destroys the nexus... doesnt ban.. just leaves... then of course every time i went out to farm there was always someone fall hacking riding my back lol
    Ya hackers was one of main reasons I quit 2 yrs ago. Ran into a speedhacker everyday. The worst was a dude who was teleporting to my back sticky too and killed me and 10 guildmates, was so sick of it.

Ultima Online 1997-2001 - GL of BEEFCAKES!!!

DFUW: SG of BEEFCAKES!!!
    My Clan BEEFCAKES!!! recruiting True Heroes of Agon link thread:
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/sho...d.php?t=340604

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by dragonx View Post
    Ya hackers was one of main reasons I quit 2 yrs ago. Ran into a speedhacker everyday. The worst was a dude who was teleporting to my back sticky too and killed me and 10 guildmates, was so sick of it.
    same , i quitted back then when i couldnt even farm anymore due to hackers always jumping me from underground.