Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    5000+ karlek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    5,288

    Default Why are animals so weak?

    Can't figure out if this is stupid or brave.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...9qGf5uk#t=165s

    If all else fails we can always survive because forumfallers are known to be the fastest animals on the planet. We can run these fuckers down until the entire pride collapses from exhaustion then have our way with their women.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    8000+
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    8,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by karlek View Post
    Can't figure out if this is stupid or brave.
    Both

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedicake View Post
    Both
    It's simply stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exevos View Post
    nacitar has never used any (to my knowledge) exploit maneuvers, glitches, and/or bugs... He has always been adamant in his ways, ... having been totally legit since launch, a feat many of us have failed.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by karlek View Post
    If all else fails we can always survive because forumfallers are known to be the fastest animals on the planet. We can run these fuckers down until the entire pride collapses from exhaustion then have our way with their women.

    So sayeth the great deer hunter Marrik.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by karlek View Post
    Can't figure out if this is stupid or brave.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...9qGf5uk#t=165s

    If all else fails we can always survive because forumfallers are known to be the fastest animals on the planet. We can run these fuckers down until the entire pride collapses from exhaustion then have our way with their women.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Umokxn3Vc38

    Fucking pussy-ass Gorillas. Its a wonder they stayed peaceful mountain-dwelling vegetarians while we humans went on to murder billions of people and animals.

    Man, animals think they are so tough, but in the real-world they'll get fucked up by us. Honestly, they have too much unwarranted pride.

  7. #7
    4000+ M.Easy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    bloodscar
    Posts
    4,725

    Default

    "better to have beasts that let themselves be killed than men who run away"

    you think dian fossey was murdered by locals or alpha male?

    this thread reminds me of a documentary i watched on animal planet about some college students from califrona who were obviously rich, got an adolescence lion and raised him as a dog, soon after the loin got too big and was being too rough while playing they released him into a wild pack that was led by a human and every year those kids travel to their territory and is greeted by said lion yearly with the up most love and gentle hugs.

    not sure if it was all bs or what but i'd love to own a loin, risking my face is no fear.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr1pWzoLvT8

    here's the video of them meeting him the first year after being exposed to the wild, look how cute he is

  8. #8
    3000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,529

    Default

    Lions generally lounge around and sleep during the day. Although this guy is still crazy.

  9. #9

    Default

    They are idiots! and brave in the same time...

    nice video... thanks

  10. #10
    Banned Hallucinogenicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abaratican View Post
    It's simply stupid.
    I think its safe to say part of being brave is being stupid. Bravery tends to involve doing something against the odds even if its not required, sounds dumb to me lol.

  11. #11
    2000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M.Easy View Post
    "better to have beasts that let themselves be killed than men who run away"

    you think dian fossey was murdered by locals or alpha male?

    this thread reminds me of a documentary i watched on animal planet about some college students from califrona who were obviously rich, got an adolescence lion and raised him as a dog, soon after the loin got too big and was being too rough while playing they released him into a wild pack that was led by a human and every year those kids travel to their territory and is greeted by said lion yearly with the up most love and gentle hugs.

    not sure if it was all bs or what but i'd love to own a loin, risking my face is no fear.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr1pWzoLvT8

    here's the video of them meeting him the first year after being exposed to the wild, look how cute he is
    I met a man in South Africa who raised a lion from a cub to adolescence. It was basically an oversized house cat. Problem was when it became to big and didn't know it's strength he could easily hurt and kill you while playing.

    Was calm around humans and loved when we scratched his belly.

    muddymess

  12. #12
    5000+ karlek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    5,288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muddymess View Post
    I met a man in South Africa who raised a lion from a cub to adolescence. It was basically an oversized house cat. Problem was when it became to big and didn't know it's strength he could easily hurt and kill you while playing.

    Was calm around humans and loved when we scratched his belly.
    Imagine the food bill for one of those suckers.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by karlek View Post
    Imagine the food bill for one of those suckers.
    Like having Deaths chill over for diner.

  14. #14
    3000+
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oslo, Norway
    Posts
    3,282

    Default

    Death's Chill doesn't eat that much according to informed sources. Combined with sit-ups and avoiding sugar, it contributes to show off his well-formed abs.

  15. #15
    5000+ GirlyMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    5,050

    Default

    Oh, come on. Death's Chill wants to get ripped by going on a starvation diet. People will really be able to see his abs then.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •