Default Why are animals so weak?

Can't figure out if this is stupid or brave.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...9qGf5uk#t=165s

If all else fails we can always survive because forumfallers are known to be the fastest animals on the planet. We can run these fuckers down until the entire pride collapses from exhaustion then have our way with their women.

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by karlek View Post
    Both

Quote Originally Posted by Jedicake View Post
    Both
    It's simply stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exevos View Post
    nacitar has never used any (to my knowledge) exploit maneuvers, glitches, and/or bugs... He has always been adamant in his ways, ... having been totally legit since launch, a feat many of us have failed.

Banned

If all else fails we can always survive because forumfallers are known to be the fastest animals on the planet. We can run these fuckers down until the entire pride collapses from exhaustion then have our way with their women.

So sayeth the great deer hunter Marrik.

Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...9qGf5uk#t=165s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Umokxn3Vc38

Fucking pussy-ass Gorillas. Its a wonder they stayed peaceful mountain-dwelling vegetarians while we humans went on to murder billions of people and animals.

Man, animals think they are so tough, but in the real-world they'll get fucked up by us. Honestly, they have too much unwarranted pride.

"better to have beasts that let themselves be killed than men who run away"

you think dian fossey was murdered by locals or alpha male?

this thread reminds me of a documentary i watched on animal planet about some college students from califrona who were obviously rich, got an adolescence lion and raised him as a dog, soon after the loin got too big and was being too rough while playing they released him into a wild pack that was led by a human and every year those kids travel to their territory and is greeted by said lion yearly with the up most love and gentle hugs.

not sure if it was all bs or what but i'd love to own a loin, risking my face is no fear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr1pWzoLvT8

here's the video of them meeting him the first year after being exposed to the wild, look how cute he is

3000+

Lions generally lounge around and sleep during the day. Although this guy is still crazy.

They are idiots! and brave in the same time...

nice video... thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abaratican View Post
    It's simply stupid.
    I think its safe to say part of being brave is being stupid. Bravery tends to involve doing something against the odds even if its not required, sounds dumb to me lol.

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by M.Easy View Post
    "better to have beasts that let themselves be killed than men who run away"

you think dian fossey was murdered by locals or alpha male?

this thread reminds me of a documentary i watched on animal planet about some college students from califrona who were obviously rich, got an adolescence lion and raised him as a dog, soon after the loin got too big and was being too rough while playing they released him into a wild pack that was led by a human and every year those kids travel to their territory and is greeted by said lion yearly with the up most love and gentle hugs.

not sure if it was all bs or what but i'd love to own a loin, risking my face is no fear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr1pWzoLvT8

here's the video of them meeting him the first year after being exposed to the wild, look how cute he is
    I met a man in South Africa who raised a lion from a cub to adolescence. It was basically an oversized house cat. Problem was when it became to big and didn't know it's strength he could easily hurt and kill you while playing.

Was calm around humans and loved when we scratched his belly.

muddymess

Quote Originally Posted by muddymess View Post
    I met a man in South Africa who raised a lion from a cub to adolescence. It was basically an oversized house cat. Problem was when it became to big and didn't know it's strength he could easily hurt and kill you while playing.

Was calm around humans and loved when we scratched his belly.
    Imagine the food bill for one of those suckers.

Banned

Imagine the food bill for one of those suckers.
    Like having Deaths chill over for diner.

3000+

Death's Chill doesn't eat that much according to informed sources. Combined with sit-ups and avoiding sugar, it contributes to show off his well-formed abs.

Oh, come on. Death's Chill wants to get ripped by going on a starvation diet. People will really be able to see his abs then.