Anyone have some nice ideas for an overhaul of the current skill/stat system? Currently, we know that 2.0 is adding in the new armor system and the elemental magic restrictions into the game to try and remedy the "PvP Viable" dealio. But new additions? That sounds like something fit for an expansion rather than what is advertised as a "NEW GAME". Now don't get me wrong brodie, I like the things that they are adding, but what if they overhauled?. Even though AV and overhaul sounds risky together, I expect something bigger from a "NEW GAME".

The current 1 million skills and 5 boring stats is just kind of... lame. They pretty much threw in all these things and told us to go wild, which we did. And now that it has become a jungle similar to that of the Amazon, a violent fire must be deployed to rid of it. Of course, the chance of this happening is 99.9% since it is going to be a "NEW GAME"... right? Anyways, we need something more innovative. Something more fun and intelligent. Something that will make us think twice before choosing or suffer a knife through the neck nahmean? Word is bond, I like the idea of being able to do everything but with the current system, this idea just isn't very good.

So what do you guys think? Skills with synergies? A skill point pool? Decaying skills? Less skills? More meaningful stats? More uses for stats? If you were to redo the whole Darkfall skill/stat system, what would you do? Of course, try to consider what a newbie will be thinking about when they come into the game to try and get "PvP Viable".