Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71617
Results 241 to 246 of 246
  1. #241
    9000+ PirateGlen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    9,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damedius View Post
    Christians believe everything their leaders tell them just like you believe everything your leaders tell you.

    You have much more in common with Christians than you would like to admit.
    I don't believe everything they said. I'm waiting for evidence of truther's claims that aren't easily debunked. I don't religiously belief whatever some idiot posts on the internet that sounds vaguely scientific. It becomes much easier to categorically dismiss the truther's supposed evidence when so frequently they make blatantly false claims or take statements out of context and misrepresent them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reigngod View Post
    Deductive reasoning has noing to do with logic. In fact deductive reasoning is illogical. Go define logic and come back to the discussion an educated man.

  2. #242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateGlen View Post
    I don't believe everything they said. I'm waiting for evidence of truther's claims that aren't easily debunked. I don't religiously belief whatever some idiot posts on the internet that sounds vaguely scientific. It becomes much easier to categorically dismiss the truther's supposed evidence when so frequently they make blatantly false claims or take statements out of context and misrepresent them.
    How about presenting the evidence for your case?

    Oh wait. It seems like the people making your case don't wish to release their evidence either. They want you to believe their case without evidence and you have.

  3. #243
    7000+ EU1 Player
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateGlen View Post
    This is not evidence, it's the opposite of evidence. You're just complaining that they're not sharing their model with you. So still nothing to support your claims?
    Wait, what?


    You realize that you're just making excuses for a story that has no evidence, right?

    Like that's YOUR argument.


    All I have to do is show how their argument is faulty. I don't work backwards.



    Dude the whole idea that truthers present half-truths and shit is just brainwashing. Both sides do and have but the argument, is what I presented to you. You can not support your claims by Science. There's so much more to it, than that. But you would have to actually watch some of the random links and read the facts I put up. Which you completely refuse to. You keep this 'debate' at a moronic level and can't comprehend there is a reality beyond your perspective.

    Because the sky IS blue. Hah

    Further more apologists pick at 'facts' from sources that are not the argument then blanket the whole movement with being debunked.

    You're so stupid pirateglen.


    This event was the catalyst for a government* take over in America. And you're just going to apologies for it. It's so sad.



    *Fascist take-over. I would say that like it's common knowledge but most people don't understand the fascist doctrine.
    Last edited by Nunz; 07-14-2012 at 03:44.

  4. #244
    9000+ PirateGlen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    9,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damedius View Post
    How about presenting the evidence for your case?

    Oh wait. It seems like the people making your case don't wish to release their evidence either. They want you to believe their case without evidence and you have.
    They don't wish to release some parts of it. Though I don't need that part. All the other available evidence leads me to that conclusion if I exclude that part. No amount of released evidence will satisfy truthers because their opinion is religious and not based on evidence.

    It's a foregone conclusion for them, they just dump out an infinite number of theories to support the conclusion they began with. What parts of their theories are debunkable are irrelevant because their conclusion is not based on actual evidence, just whatever nonsense they can grasp onto to support that conclusion. You see this repeatedly in their claims of Silverstein's "pull it" reference to demolution and any number of their tidbits they grasp on to. They will religiously believe anything a fellow truther tells them while dismissing anything that might challenge their beliefs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reigngod View Post
    Deductive reasoning has noing to do with logic. In fact deductive reasoning is illogical. Go define logic and come back to the discussion an educated man.

  5. #245
    9000+ PirateGlen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    9,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
    Wait, what?

    You realize that you're just making excuses for a story that has no evidence, right?

    Like that's YOUR argument.

    All I have to do is show how their argument is faulty. I don't work backwards.

    Dude the whole idea that truthers present half-truths and shit is just brainwashing. Both sides do and have but the argument, is what I presented to you. You can not support your claims by Science. There's so much more to it, than that. But you would have to actually watch some of the random links and read the facts I put up. Which you completely refuse to. You keep this 'debate' at a moronic level and can't comprehend there is a reality beyond your perspective.

    Because the sky IS blue. Hah

    Further more apologists pick at 'facts' from sources that are not the argument then blanket the whole movement with being debunked.

    You're so stupid pirateglen.

    This event was the catalyst for a government* take over in America. And you're just going to apologies for it. It's so sad.

    *Fascist take-over. I would say that like it's common knowledge but most people don't understand the fascist doctrine.
    You're right, there's no video of airplanes crashing into buildings, there's no records of office fires getting hot enough to weaken steel, there's no eye witnesses that saw a airplane crash into the pentagon, there's no tests that have demonstrated steel failing due to fire, there's nothing unusual about building seven's design, there's nothing unusual about firefighters ignoring a building that burns for 7 hours. It was all part of Silverstein's master plan to pay the port authority 120 million a year for a vacant lot in lower Manhattan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reigngod View Post
    Deductive reasoning has noing to do with logic. In fact deductive reasoning is illogical. Go define logic and come back to the discussion an educated man.

  6. #246
    7000+ EU1 Player
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,133

    Default

    That's basically the depth of your argument.


    Everything right there can be answered on one debunk site. Hah.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •