Default how about global loot boost?

and I mean global as most of us understand that term - affecting everything. Wouldn't it be wonderful to actually see some real action such as straightforward piracy without worries to lose your clan week worth of grinding ship because you would know it would take only a day or so to replace it. Possibilities of fun gameplay would be endless if it happened.......

Normal User

Yeah, it would be great if loot was actually increased, even just double loot as far as money from mobs and resources from gathering would be amazing.
    Signature Data pending.... Data found, submitting.... Data received, displaying data....

When I was going up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish, I wish he'd go away.

Normal User

Would be nice.

Normal User

farm something harder than trolls and quit begging for more hand outs, you all are pathetic
    -Pro Bot-

While at first it would be great, yes.

But then you'd realise... what am I fighting for? Just the PvP?

While I love to fight for PvP, the thrill comes from knowing you're going to lose your gear. If you don't give a shit about losing your boat it's not as much fun. :|
    thx KAPUTT for face montage
    http://thebest404pageever.com/swf/Bounce_em.swf
    Quote Originally Posted by Adûn_East View Post
    Mindfuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeaph View Post
    VIVA LA DARKFALL

Quote Originally Posted by griM' View Post
    While at first it would be great, yes.

But then you'd realise... what am I fighting for? Just the PvP?

While I love to fight for PvP, the thrill comes from knowing you're going to lose your gear. If you don't give a shit about losing your boat it's not as much fun. :|
    if it took a day to get a ship i'm pretty sure i'd still be pissed if i lost it.
    Fresh Rips - SGS

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Bot View Post
    farm something harder than trolls and quit begging for more hand outs, you all are pathetic
    even at 15k/hour(20 if I risk going to hotspots) excellent if not the best solo rate I feel the expense and a big adrenaline risk when using expensive gear/boats in pvp

not to mention huge time/concentration waste - df is all but not rewarding

7000+

Quote Originally Posted by Satan_Ace View Post
    if it took a day to get a ship i'm pretty sure i'd still be pissed if i lost it.
    Yeah, cuz it takes 2 days for a player to get a ship lol.

Quote Originally Posted by freakd View Post
    even at 15k/hour(20 if I risk going to hotspots) excellent if not the best solo rate I feel the expense and a big adrenaline risk when using expensive gear/boats in pvp

not to mention huge time/concentration waste - df is all but not rewarding
    When you're not a noob, you realize that the biggest risk is not the total amount worth of gold, but the mats.

With everyone at 100 crafting, enchants... it will become less of an issue and il happily go solo. Only reason i join a clan is to find a crafter after death. Chaos cities are much better.
    Last edited by Realbigdeal22; 07-04-2012 at 04:41.
    The Ultimate Sticky Back

Quote Originally Posted by Itwasnt Luck View Post
    idk why people keep bringing this up. THE GOOD PLAYERS WILL NOT USE 1ST PERSON.

4000+

They only increased the item drop rate, not item quantity.

Yes I too solofarm around 20-30k per hour in total worth, 80% of it is pure gold, with little risk of getting jumped on.

Enough to use full infernal every time you go group PvP, if you don't die every hour.
    Last edited by bobii; 07-04-2012 at 11:57.

Ya the x4 loot has made a huge difference to me a lot of things will be cheaper soon

Your not getting more Key drops because your lucky, its the x4.

im getting more keys/runes/shards/maps than usual.
    DF1:Lahmage Bahmage/Katy Perry(EU) DWARF KITTEN (NA)
    DFUW: Lah Mage (EU) Lahmage SNSD (NA)

Banned

How about some focused loot, so it can get some people into the same area competing for spawns and pvping for loots.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Taco View Post
    How about some focused loot, so it can get some people into the same area competing for spawns and pvping for loots.
    Don't even try it man, just let let it go. I've seen you talking in a couple of threats and it's a waste of time. I stopped trying it after 3 years. Just enjoy the things that you can and don't be frustrated.

I've suggest many hotspots related things such as: different kind of ores, timber, stone that you can only get in certain area's. The worse weapons will be crafted with low level materials which you can find in the starter areas and the other materials you can find on specific places removed from the starter areas. This way newbies won't be bothered that much any more if the game after gets populated again and all the veterans are fighting over certain territory because of the resources instead of just a random mine in a holding. This way neighbours are forced to make deals with each other or they'll be fighting each other a lot for the resources.

Faster travelling on roads so people will encounter each other more and perhaps people will be waiting to ambush others on more populated roads.

Stuff like that .. there's an endless amount of things that have been suggested over the years honestly, it's AV's turn to do something.

Edit: At the moment pvp hotspots doesn't even matter honestly because the population is so low anyway. But it used to be one of the biggest problems of this game.
    Last edited by World Dominator; 07-05-2012 at 03:06.

Remove Wobble

Banned

tru enough, I just choose to bring it up to clarify the actual problems of this game, and try to slap people in the face with them. If AV hired a Pink Taco to instruct them on what to code into this game, you'd be one happy DF player, along with the rest of the community. I've been spitting out the suggestions you listed and more for years, just gave up and only mention it again now b/c I just logged on for the promo ;d last time I tried to chant these ravings was a couple years ago lol.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Taco View Post
    tru enough, I just choose to bring it up to clarify the actual problems of this game, and try to slap people in the face with them. If AV hired a Pink Taco to instruct them on what to code into this game, you'd be one happy DF player, along with the rest of the community. I've been spitting out the suggestions you listed and more for years, just gave up and only mention it again now b/c I just logged on for the promo ;d last time I tried to chant these ravings was a couple years ago lol.
    Garou Lintermittent approves of this.
    Garou Lintermittent on NA1

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyayne View Post
    Garou is not, he is secretly a demon wearing a guise of kindness; he sucks thine soul while you think of how nice he is.