Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23
    7000+ EU1 Player

I don't black out. I handle my booze pretty well. Pills too

God help you all, if I ever did.

also chernobog can suck my dick. Slobber all over it you fucking cunt.
    Last edited by Nunz; 07-01-2012 at 09:29.

3000+

I'll do a timeline

11:00 AM. Go to the Bar Strip near my friend's university and wait until it's 11:30, so we can start drinking.

2:00 PM we order some nachos, we keep drinking. The rest of the 60-person bus gets tot he bar

5:00 PM WE are all intoxicated

10: 00 PM 60 people rampage McDonald's. Here I did some stupid shit, like compliment the bitch taking my order but then going apeshit on her because she didn't give me some extra fries. A girl I knew decided to throw up all over the counter.....with people's food being served.

11:00 PM We go to the club....on the way there we stop 50 times because people had to take a piss/throw up. Mind you, we are still drinking.

1:00 AM I start feeling like shit, but I keep drinking.

2:00 - 4:00 AM. No personal recollection. Apparently I kissed 3 different girls, fingered one in the dancefloor, and my friend says the security guards stopped us when we were sneaking into the men's room.

4:40 AM We leave to finish the party at a friend's Estate in the country.

5:00 - 8 AM. Moans, glasses shattering, loud noises. beer Cans.

1:00 PM Wake up drenched in sweat, a couple of pieces of vomit, panties in my shirt pocket and a note saying "You are fucking crazy"

I have a thing for waking up extremely early after a wild night. So I sat for 6 hours waiting for everyone to creep out and tell me the parts I missed.

Hands down craziest Black Out.

The others are very much like the ones described previously. I drink, I black out, I do stupid shit, get into fights, wake up confused.
    We should celebrate March 2013 as the month Off-Topic went Full Retard.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
    I don't black out. I handle my booze pretty well. Pills too

God help you all, if I ever did.

also chernobog can suck my dick. Slobber all over it you fucking cunt.
    heh i handle pills as well as anyone else thats sat over foil for 6months+ wasting their life.

Too much is just too much lol. OD'ing without hospitalization is not fun, specially on random shit mixed in the factor.

Normal User

Default drank

New Years, drinking at party got pissed off, so took off drunk. Drove 200km+ in rain while downing at least 1 bottle of rum straight - to a massive party. Next thing I know I'm in the back of a cop car which is stuck in mud in the middle of the field with all the revellers laughing. Next I wake up in a police van, the police tell me I was very drunk NO shit, my car keys are gone and $US100 or so and a watch. My car is also gone, I have a polaroid photo in the back pocket of my jeans of me puking into a dumpster. I must hitch a ride 200km back, some creepy guy picks me up and keeps saying I can take my shirt off it I want to (I don't).
    Quote Originally Posted by Falokis
    If you aren't grinding, you must be dying faster and more often than all the children in Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaratos
    I was gonna focus, I suddenly get really sick, cant study at all. All I can do is play some darkfall to ease the pain. I am a degenerate.

Banned

The one where I was tackled by cops in a staircase wearing one sock and kicking on a girl I used to know (for obvious reasons) door.

2000+

Went to defqon1 last week.

4 days of
    mdma
    base
    speed
    coke
    cannabis
    alcohol
    and half a sandwich

Got out of my friends tent, stood up, woke up ontop of his tent.

gg

Only time I blacked out was when I smoked a mushroom/cannabis joint and ate some shrooms. Was in some dudes garage, and my vision started fading, everything went black, I fell to the floor and got back up immediately.

Better to just eat the shrooms.

Quote Originally Posted by jvengineers View Post
    Can we discuss about Harry Potter Series here ?
    Are you saying you fell asleep during the movies? Funny.
    http://www.geckzilla.com/dfstuff/cannibal.png