Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Default Post your favorite drinking black out stories.

Anyone? I got a few but I wanna hear ya'lls first.
    Pi-piru-piru-piru-pi-piru-pi-pi-piru-piru-piru-pi-piru-pi-pi-piru-pi-pi
    This'll explain everything: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL3remBDiy0
    -----------------------------------------
    I believe I did what's called making you forumfall down the stairs.-Jackhowitzer

5000+

I forgot them all.

Also

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrillegious View Post
    As long as people can get my point across, why would grammar/spelling matter? it doesnt thats why im smart. Im smart cause i dont give a fuck, cause i dont need too. At least here that is.

I once had 6 beers in one night. That is technically a binge. I fucking wreck my body man, I fucking ruin myself.

I drank all night and after I went to a striptease joint I took out a hooker.
    I dindnt had enough cash so I went with her to a cash machine to retrieve some cash.
    I had two cards on me and I inserted the wrong one and typed a bad pin. The same shit happened with the second one(both remain in the cash machine).

So...at 7 or 8 in the morning I was in front of the bank cursing, with a hooker, with a boner(she tease me all night), no money at all, light outside and people going to work looking awkward at me...
    Last edited by malebogia; 06-29-2012 at 13:22.
    Lord Malebo in game.
    Lux Arcana recruit.
    http://www.luxarcana.org/portal/

i can limit myself and i don't see a reason to drink so much that i blackout
    Last edited by Laxe; 06-29-2012 at 13:24.

Have had 3 drinking black outs in my life, none of them were particularly pleasant experiences.
    If you start blacking out it also means you have or are developing a drinking problem.
    Wisdom Of Bots
    1, then tired, do not forget to smile; be anxious, but also pay attention to tone; no matter how tough, do not forget to adhere to; No matter how tired, but also love yourself.
    But we are jet modified and not faint-hearted of difficulties

Quote Originally Posted by Sqarak View Post
    Have had 3 drinking black outs in my life, none of them were particularly pleasant experiences.
    If you start blacking out it also means you have or are developing a drinking problem.
    It is a strange thing. I had some blackouts, didnt bother to count them but I observed something very strange.
    We have a very good auto pilot. Somehow I always wake up home so the the auto pilot is driving well. I have no scars or marks or something from dropping or fighting.
    The only thing that really bothers me is that the wallet IS ALWAYS FUCKING EMPTY after a blackout.
    Last edited by malebogia; 06-29-2012 at 13:26.
    Lord Malebo in game.
    Lux Arcana recruit.
    http://www.luxarcana.org/portal/

6000+

Quote Originally Posted by Sqarak View Post
    Really? is it the same for like, partial memory loss, because i get that all the fkin time, tho i have been really drunk lately.

edit: i some nice ones but im at work and cba to write.
    Last edited by Croim; 06-29-2012 at 13:26.
    Lord Oboy -

Quote Originally Posted by Croim View Post
    You didnt even need that good aim in darkfall as long as you knew how to dodge/transfer.
    Quote Originally Posted by xpiher View Post
    :LMAO: thats just too funny. Yea, because being able to land more hits than your enemy didn't matter :lmao: Congrats, you just got added to my sig :lmao:

Quote Originally Posted by Croim View Post
    Really? is it the same for like, partial memory loss, because i get that all the fkin time, tho i have been really drunk lately.

edit: i some nice ones but im at work and cba to write.
    Black Out is literally losing several hours. The worst one I had is when I didn't remember leaving the bar and next that I know I wake up at home. I had trashed my living-room, yet before going to bed I had folded up my clothes and stacked them neatly on a chair.

What you are describing sound more like what are said to be "brown outs", Short memory lapse. Not as bad as complete black out, but still worrying

Brown and black outs can also be triggered with fatigue and alcohol, but we are still talking about excessive amounts of alcohol here.
    Last edited by Sqarak; 06-29-2012 at 13:48.
    Wisdom Of Bots
    1, then tired, do not forget to smile; be anxious, but also pay attention to tone; no matter how tough, do not forget to adhere to; No matter how tired, but also love yourself.
    But we are jet modified and not faint-hearted of difficulties

Suspended

I was so drunk one time that I enter the wrong apartment building at 4am. All the buildings in this street are identical, it was the apartment of 3 of my friends. So I opened the door of what I thought was their apartment, it wasn't locked, and I saw a random dude inside, so for what I've been told by my friends I was yelling at him and I wanted him to get out of my apartment. The guy was ok and after almost fighting, when he realized what happened he finally laugh about it.

Also got a funny one about one of my close friend. Last college year, he was 19, we were at a bar and we drank way too much. He didn't remember anything of his night after like 11pm. When he woke up the next morning, he was sleeping next to his mother in her bed lol.

Last one is my cousin. It's not a total blackout, but close to it. It's an inside joke between us since it happened, we call it "shit happens". We were at a striptease bar, and like always really drunk. At some point it was clear that he passed away, and he started to cruise one of the barmaid... but she was really big, ugly and looked fucking dirty. We tried to stop him, but there was nothing to do about it he was too drunk to understand. Next thing we know, he came back home at like 7 am and he was almost crying (was fucking hilarious). To make it short, at some point he decided to use the brown path. When he wake up next to her, he was covered in shit lol :P

Never had one, never will have.
    Feels good to be a gangster.

- Eating a meal with family in Dubai.
    - See family friends sitting at bar table as we are leaving
    - sit down and start drinking jaeger with them

- wake up in hotel public bathroom completely naked
    - its 4:30 am
    -where are my clothes?
    - reside myself to the fact that i will have to make a pair of shorts out of bogroll and walk out of here 1km home
    - start to leave and look in next cubicle all my clothes are on the floor and there is vomit everywhere.
    -put on my cold, wet with vomit clothes and run home
    Last edited by Medusaz; 06-29-2012 at 17:29.

only black out I ever had involved 10 purple xanax's with beer.....quit both when I woke up the next day.

The worst part for me...was the amount of people that seen me that night and me having to ask when and where so I could piece my 20th birthbay back together.

I've only ever blacked out once during my life. When I say black out I mean that I was awake and partying but was not conscious of what I was doing. Since then, I have not let it happen to me again. It's so fucking scary to think about the things that I might or could have done without even knowing about it.

I'm not going to go into too much detail, but here's a quick rundown: Pre-drink with friends before we go out, do double shots instead of regular ones. Get to the club, more drinking and partying ensues. With the addition of having consumed several drinks during the night, I jump on the band wagon of having straight vodka poured into my mouth. When a hot woman wants to see who can handle the most of it and your in the heat of the moment while non-sober, you do stupid things. So I took way too much of that and this is where it went down-hill.

I go in and out of consciousness, almost as if life is a slideshow in slow motion. The things I was told my friends the following day were horrifying, and I couldn't believe I had done them. So lesson learned, I still go out and party of course, but I will not allow myself to fall into that state ever again. Or so are my intentions, but life doesn't work that way so who knows.

tldr = blacking out scares me shitless