Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    10,000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by Krag View Post
    For one, it would be prudent of Assad to avoid really pissing off a powerful neighbour (who dislikes him in the first place), while there's a serious rebellion going on and threatening his regime.
    So tuck tail and let your nation's sovereignty be trampled b/c it's easier?
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
    If 3/4 of all the money spent on defense was diverted into education funds, public school would be dirt cheap
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Sparrow View Post
    99% of human resource offices are paid for by grants (non-tax dollars).

3000+ Long term follower

lol he's not exactly in a great position to start wars with larger neighbours

10,000+ Long term follower

lol he's not exactly in a great position to start wars with larger neighbours
    Unauthorized military aircraft in sovereign airspace is "starting". Shooting it down is self-defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
    If 3/4 of all the money spent on defense was diverted into education funds, public school would be dirt cheap
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Sparrow View Post
    99% of human resource offices are paid for by grants (non-tax dollars).

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt View Post
    WARNING TO AVEREGE JOE!!!
    Article is long and not so simplicistic for your IQ/weltanschauung/habits!!!! Go and get your Duff Beer and skip it, please!!!
    Another simpleton confusing obscurity with profundity.
    Simplicity is the heart of wisdom. That's another one for you, kido. Now hurry up and group up, or I will begin to confuse all your attempts to a serious discussion. for trolls.

Shame.

1000+

For one, it would be prudent of Assad to avoid really pissing off a powerful neighbour (who dislikes him in the first place), while there's a serious rebellion going on and threatening his regime.
    He's (still) got the support of China and Russia, what's Turkey going to do? Personally I am starting to dislike Turkey's new found militaristic zeal. They were a lot cooler when they stuck to trading and tourism.

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrogenium View Post
    Simplicity is the heart of wisdom. That's another one for you, kido. Now hurry up and group up, or I will begin to confuse all your attempts to a serious discussion. for trolls.

Shame.
    Oh well, looks like your first try was not so successful:

simplistic:
    arrested, backward, coarse, conceptually crude, crude, embryonic, in embryo, in ovo, in the rough, intellectually childish, oversimple, reductionistic, reductive, rough, roughcast, roughhewn, rude, rudimental, rudimentary, stunted, unblown, uncultivated, uncultured, uncut, underdeveloped, undeveloped, unfashioned, unfinished, unformed, unhewn, unlabored, unlicked, unpolished, unprocessed, unrefined, untreated, unworked, unwrought

http://freethesaurus.net/s.php?q=simplistic
    Last edited by Hyldor Gwyvallt; 06-29-2012 at 14:43.
    "Let us control the money of a nation, and we care not who makes its laws" Mayer Amschel "Rothschild"

Simplistic =/= simplicity
    sim·plic·i·ty/simˈplisitē/

Noun:
    • The quality or condition of being easy to understand or do.
    • The quality or condition of being plain or natural.
    Greywind UO/DAoC/SB/L2/WoW/DFO

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Greywind View Post
    Simplistic =/= simplicity

Greytwinps: No links, misquotes, arbitrarily connects words that have different meaning.....

1) I did not use SIMPLICITY but Simpli(ci)stic

2) Simplistic is NOT synonym of Simplicity.....they are TWO DIFFERENT WORDS..at least in the world where people read rather than watch TV 24/7

Once again Averege Joe's inability to read the posts and ignorance lays in plain sight plus we note his childish try to make up his own synonyms

Edit, actually thanks to both Greytwinp and Hydrogenut, you just gave two perfect examples of "Simplicism":

1) mixing up two words since they "sound" similar and 2) supposing that all things that sound similar have the same meaning....lol...simplistically!!!

Regards
    HG
    Last edited by Hyldor Gwyvallt; 06-29-2012 at 15:40.
    "Let us control the money of a nation, and we care not who makes its laws" Mayer Amschel "Rothschild"

3000+ Long term follower

He's (still) got the support of China and Russia, what's Turkey going to do? Personally I am starting to dislike Turkey's new found militaristic zeal. They were a lot cooler when they stuck to trading and tourism.
    Turkey has already moved troops up to border. What's Russia and China gonna do if Turkey attacks Syria? Invade Turkey? I guess they could, if they want to start a world war...

Article is long and not so simplicistic for your IQ
    Translation from HG pompous style: Too sophisticated

Shame.
    Translation for HG: Your style is rather pompous then sophisticated. You would do much better if you stop trying too hard to present yourself as smart.

Hydrogenium,
    Please stop advising him.

HG its about dialog not monologue
    Originally Posted by Hydrogenium View Post

Shame.
    simplistic:
    arrested, backward, coarse, rudimentary, stunted, unblown, uncultivated, uncultured, uncut, underdeveloped, undeveloped, unfashioned, unfinished, unformed, unhewn, unlabored, unlicked, unpolished, unprocessed, unrefined, untreated, unworked, unwrought

Last edited by Greywind; 06-29-2012 at 19:04.
    Greywind UO/DAoC/SB/L2/WoW/DFO

They were a lot cooler when all they did was rip off star wars in hilarious ways. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...07816427160377
    Quote Originally Posted by Exevos View Post
    nacitar has never used any (to my knowledge) exploit maneuvers, glitches, and/or bugs... He has always been adamant in his ways, ... having been totally legit since launch, a feat many of us have failed.

1000+

Turkey has already moved troops up to border. What's Russia and China gonna do if Turkey attacks Syria? Invade Turkey? I guess they could, if they want to start a world war...
    Fund the Kurdish. Back Turkey's old military clique for yet another coup (they used to have a lot of them back in the 70s).