Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    1000+

Default Great article on current Turkish Jet dowining

WARNING TO AVEREGE JOE!!!
    Article is long and not so simplicistic for your IQ/weltanschauung/habits!!!! Go and get your Duff Beer and skip it, please!!!

"WAAHHOOOOO,FUCKYA,WEDONTGIVEASHIT,WERUL Z"....
    I know I know, Joe!!!

Syria puts double whammy on Turkey
    By M K Bhadrakumar

The shooting down of a Turkish fighter aircraft by Syria on Friday has become a classic case of coercive diplomacy.

A Turkish F-4 Phantom fighter aircraft disappeared from radar screens shortly after taking off from the Erhach airbase in Malatya province in southeastern Turkey and entered Syrian airspace. According to Syrian Arab News Agency (SANA), air-defense forces shot down the plane 1 kilometer off the coast from the Syrian port city of Latakia. A Turkish search-and-rescue aircraft rushed to the area of the crash but came under Syrian fire and had to pull out......

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/NF26Ak02.html
    Last edited by Hyldor Gwyvallt; 06-27-2012 at 12:07.
    "Let us control the money of a nation, and we care not who makes its laws" Mayer Amschel "Rothschild"

You must be fapping to this because you are so smart.

Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Igor Morgulov told Interfax: "We have no doubt that the imposition of any kind of regime change in Damascus from outside, and the one-sided support of the opposition, is a straight path to plunge the country into an abyss of full civil war."
    Transl: In the great power play, we support Syria because the Americans don't. Otherwise we don't give a rats ass either to what happens to the people there.
    Wisdom Of Bots
    1, then tired, do not forget to smile; be anxious, but also pay attention to tone; no matter how tough, do not forget to adhere to; No matter how tired, but also love yourself.
    But we are jet modified and not faint-hearted of difficulties

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Sqarak View Post
    You must be fapping to this because you are so smart.

Transl: In the great power play, we support Syria because the Americans don't. Otherwise we don't give a rats ass either to what happens to the people there.
    You are FACTUALLY wrong as Syrians and Russians alliance dates back to the cold war, tens of years, they also have a military base there....so NO you are BLATANTLY WRONG, the opposite is true, since Syria is not a US puppet (nor a "freind of Israel"), the USA and UK feel their usual urge to destabilize the country and plunge it into a civil war, so what Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Igor Morgulov told Interfax stands:

"We have no doubt that the imposition of any kind of regime change in Damascus from outside, and the one-sided support of the opposition, is a straight path to plunge the country into an abyss of full civil war."
    Makes perfect sense!

IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN, PAKISTAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, LIBYA and so on and so on, civil wars after civil wars, all victims of dumb US failed foreign policy, EGYPT, BAHRAIN, SAUDI ARABIA and so on and so on, all military or religious dictatorships propped and financed in these years by the now bankrupt US/UK failed foreign policy.

Good Job

Regards
    HG
    "Let us control the money of a nation, and we care not who makes its laws" Mayer Amschel "Rothschild"

btw i could read nowehere read if the pilot could bail out or died. i hope turkish military moves in
    Darkfall Unholy Wars
    Playing Darkfall is the most fun I've ever had on a computer with my pants zipped up and both hands on the desk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt View Post
    (nor a "freind of Israel")

HG

Up till then I forgot that Russia is a benevolent ally against big bad USA. Luckily you played the Israel card and made me remember. Thanks
    Wisdom Of Bots
    1, then tired, do not forget to smile; be anxious, but also pay attention to tone; no matter how tough, do not forget to adhere to; No matter how tired, but also love yourself.
    But we are jet modified and not faint-hearted of difficulties

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Niburu View Post
    btw i could read nowehere read if the pilot could bail out or died. i hope turkish military moves in
    Oh people post here their "hopes", not arguments......quickly let's make a poll for who hopes what...no need for arguments, it's happy hour.

I hope Spain wins against Portugal.....no need for a reason, I am a dumb football supporter

Regards
    HG
    Last edited by Hyldor Gwyvallt; 06-27-2012 at 15:38.

Oh people post here their "hopes", not argmunents......quickly let's make a poll for who hopes what...no need for arguments, it's happy hour.

I hope Spain wins against Portugal.....no need for a reason, I am a dumb football supporter

Regards
    HG
    are you on crack ?
    Darkfall Unholy Wars
    Playing Darkfall is the most fun I've ever had on a computer with my pants zipped up and both hands on the desk.

3000+

This OP seems to get crazier and crazier every day.

I'm getting seriously worried.

3000+ Long term follower

So the USA is trying to destabilize Syria? Like the way that Syria/Iran work hard to destabilize the new US backed Iraqi republic? Or how about the way Syria/Iran fucked over Lebanon? They had a lot of fun sending insurgents and IEDs into Iraq, and blowing up Prime Minister Hariri, now not so much fun when the Sunni majority in Syria decides its had enough of being ruled by Assads' Alawite minority sect. Fuck Assad.

Syria did support the PKK in a very bloody civil war in Turkey. Turkey might not mind returning the favor.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by hyldor gwyvallt View Post
    i hope spain wins against portugal.....no need for a reason, i am a dumb football supporter
    crazy!!
    Thaliost Riverblade

[EU]Immortals: recruiting for DF:UW

Casual Darkfall Blog [Last Update: August, 8th, 2012: DanesLaw tried to steal Immortals' Home o_O]

10,000+ Long term follower

I don't understand. Is there any reason that Syria should not have shot the plane down?
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
    If 3/4 of all the money spent on defense was diverted into education funds, public school would be dirt cheap
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Sparrow View Post
    99% of human resource offices are paid for by grants (non-tax dollars).

3000+ Long term follower

For one, it would be prudent of Assad to avoid really pissing off a powerful neighbour (who dislikes him in the first place), while there's a serious rebellion going on and threatening his regime.

Oh people post here their "hopes", not arguments......quickly let's make a poll for who hopes what...no need for arguments, it's happy hour.

Regards
    HG
    You are a fucking lunatic.
    [SUN] Firestrike Frostblade

Firestrike's Real Estate Agency

13,000+

I've heard a theory that the shooting was likely an accident, Syrian military possibly thought it was another defection.
    Last edited by Swing; 06-28-2012 at 23:10.
    The Swing - IMMORTALS
    Class: Swing
    Roles: 1) Swing Approves
    2) JUST AS PLANNED
    3) No u
    4) Faka you mutha