Normal User

Default Anybody stream this game?

I watch video game streams a lot, but I never see any darkfall streams. I mean it makes sense, it's not the most popular game and all, but I would love to watch a darkfall stream. I plan on playing again when the promotion hits and it would be cool to get some exposure to the game again.

I'm guessing the answer is no, but anybody know of any streams?

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Gartmon View Post
    I watch video game streams a lot, but I never see any darkfall streams. I mean it makes sense, it's not the most popular game and all, but I would love to watch a darkfall stream. I plan on playing again when the promotion hits and it would be cool to get some exposure to the game again.

I'm guessing the answer is no, but anybody know of any streams?
    There have been a few streams but the problem is that due to the game's hyper competitive community, fast-paced twitch style combat and a very poorly optimized engine requiring an extremely good computer to play and record without much hiccups you have few people in the category who can stream and play normally.

In addition people who have streamed would have problems where players would log into their stream to find out where they are and hunt them in the game, such is the way of Darkfall . Personally if I had a good enough computer I would record/stream when I was out actively playing but unfortunately I do not .

-Andrew
    Last edited by Kimoshu; 06-24-2012 at 23:27.
    Kimoshu Grakenshalmn

Middleman Rep

Normal User

I didn't think about the fact that someone could just stalk them by watching their stream. That would indeed suck.

I didn't think about the fact that someone could just stalk them by watching their stream. That would indeed suck.
    I remember when an Alfar group would stream their Human Land raids and we'd use it to find them.

can't really stream an openworld, full loot game. That's asking to be zerged. Unless of course you delay the stream by like 30 minutes. I don't know much about streams, so I'm not sure you can even do this.

3000+

Yeah some people started griefing some of the guys who had it up and they would turn off the livestream from time to time because of it and ultimately they had to just not stream live due to it.

I would consider putting up a stream if I could, would be interesting to see how often I get jumped . Would also be cool for events where we want the server to come at us.

-Andrew
    Last edited by Kimoshu; 06-25-2012 at 00:15.
    Kimoshu Grakenshalmn

Middleman Rep

If I was part of AV I'd have fun with the community by streaming a character wandering somewhere on the map with a bag STUFFED full of valuables. The catch would be that said character would be on an internal build of the game thus no one would ever find me. I'd sit back and laugh as it caused all PvP on Agon to centralize for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Bainwalker View Post
    If I was part of AV I'd have fun with the community by streaming a character wandering somewhere on the map with a bag STUFFED full of valuables. The catch would be that said character would be on an internal build of the game thus no one would ever find me. I'd sit back and laugh as it caused all PvP on Agon to centralize for a while.
    Haha lets pre-record one and put it on loop for hours and hours ;D

7000+

An alfar who used to run a newb clan(Forgot his name) used to cry because he kept getting jumped by a vet name Grim creaper. That guy claims that he lives by streaming(Thats how he eat), so thats the main reason he had to give up on darkfall lol.
    The Ultimate Sticky Back

Quote Originally Posted by Itwasnt Luck View Post
    idk why people keep bringing this up. THE GOOD PLAYERS WILL NOT USE 1ST PERSON.

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Realbigdeal22 View Post
    An alfar who used to run a newb clan(Forgot his name) used to cry because he kept getting jumped by a vet name Grim creaper. That guy claims that he lives by streaming(Thats how he eat), so thats the main reason he had to give up on darkfall lol.
    Bashur.

He's actually got quite the little successful Minecraft series on Youtube now. He's still got an annoying voice IMO but apparently a lot of people like his series he's got 75k subscribers and almost 8 million views on his channel. Gotta say I never thought he'd get that far I found him insufferable after just a week or two hanging out with them.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Bashurverse

-Andrew
    Last edited by Kimoshu; 06-25-2012 at 04:28.
    Kimoshu Grakenshalmn

Middleman Rep

Banned

i stream darkfall.. did it alot aswell..

http://nl.twitch.tv/artilla

Normal User

Cool, I followed your stream.

1000+

I didnt know bashur streamed. played with him for a while too lol
    My Darkfall Videos
    Dufer Bromoon - Digital Dream Team BAWS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Grandma View Post
    I knew you were bad but now you're retarded too. There's a reason Duelist is played by the majority of the server now and it isn't because it's a balanced class.

www.twitch.tv/bladra

Ill start streaming soon, Its mainly going to be new player shenanigans because I cant stream alot of the stuff on my main without getting multiple people fucked.
    Last edited by Toxics Left; 06-26-2012 at 22:13.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br16t...ture=plcp&hd=1

better then any stream and you can enjoy every other treat on my channel

Enjoy some Trammie Surprise Vids!
    youtube.com/user/trammie65