Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Rimamok View Post
    The world is HUGE relative to the population. Random roams will get you only frustration. Lost Untilk is in the far corner of the world with crap spawns, why would you expect any of the remaining population to cluster there??

If you want pvp, hit active places like VCP's, mines of active clans, or lucrative spawns. If no-one is there, tap that VCP/mine/spawn and then move on. Use your head, instead of expecting pvp to lay down at your feet with it's legs spread. This isn't WoW, the quests don't line up for you with a big yellow exclamation mark.

Rimamok Ralgazek
    Lugheadz
    If you've been around from the start you should know better. Thge game was never meant to be as it is now and there was a time when people were everywhere and not just at the best spawns.

1000+

I've heard its not exact but it seems to be in the same ballpark. Yes there doesn't seem to be that many because people have alt accounts. seems like every 4th person has one. not everyone plays 24/7 to the whole "i ran for 2hrs didnt see em!" there's still people that play without being known. But I've been watching it since I quit about 2months ago. I left and there were about 1800, maybe a week ago it hit as low as around 890. Just checked it right now its around 1200, so I'm thinking the promotion actually had some people hop in before it goes live to get a headstart
    My Darkfall Videos
    Dufer Bromoon - Digital Dream Team BAWS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Grandma View Post
    I knew you were bad but now you're retarded too. There's a reason Duelist is played by the majority of the server now and it isn't because it's a balanced class.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Bot View Post
    And how the fuck do you know?

Oh right cause you are subbed and you play the game
    My 3 subs ran out 3 weeks ago. I sit in the NME vent (which is probably and always has been one of the most active clans in Darkfall), and they tell me it is dead.

Prior to my three weeks i would spend 2-3 hours roaming center during post 5pm PST times and find almost no one.

The game IS dead and will continue to die due to AV's inability to update anything or tell the truth.

I played darkfall from EU launch to the end (end as i saw it) and did everything you could do in the game. Time to lay it to rest.

I'm sure there is an average formula that could be applied to give a rough estimate of people online though during prime-time.

For instance, my clan has a nightly average of I'd say 6 on over the course of prime-time on a good day.

With 23 of 32 in my clan marked as active, that means 26% of our actives are online nightly.

So if my clan represents the average, which it probably does for the most part:

1201 actives on the pmap at time of this post * 25% = 300.25 players logged in average during prime-time on a good night.

It doesn't even feel like that many tbh. Probably thrown by clans like ZERG which show 100% active with 176 members, which is clearly wrong.
    Last edited by Famer Joe; 06-22-2012 at 20:41.

Quote Originally Posted by GanKStaR1868 View Post
    My 3 subs ran out 3 weeks ago. I sit in the NME vent (which is probably and always has been one of the most active clans in Darkfall), and they tell me it is dead.

Prior to my three weeks i would spend 2-3 hours roaming center during post 5pm PST times and find almost no one.

The game IS dead and will continue to die due to AV's inability to update anything or tell the truth.

I played darkfall from EU launch to the end (end as i saw it) and did everything you could do in the game. Time to lay it to rest.
    the promotion should pick activity. Hell, I plan on resubbing. Hopefully the patch that'll come along with the promotion will be good
    Turning Villages into Regional sources of Conflict and PvP hot Spots
    Xpiher's DF:UW Suggestion Thread

Thanks AV for fixing safe zones. It seems like the danger levels you talked about before beta were enough! Now FIX VILLAGES!