Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Tracking the Population Changes

I will just note the population changes from darkfallinfo daily from now on for new people wondering about the population. I myself am looking to come back, and probably will when the promotion starts.

the exact link I'm using is (http://darkfallinfo.com/pmap/index.p...ge=serverstats).
    *I take no credit for the site, or information.

*All data for US server (The data is a rough estimate, not the actual statistics. To read the guidelines for the activity, check the link)

June 21, 2012 : 1207 Active, 818 inactive

Also, i checked a couple days ago, and the activity was about 1000, so it has definitely grown since then.
    Last edited by burntcupcake; 06-21-2012 at 18:05.

I will only play if the game is in the 3000 player range. The worst part about the game is running around forever trying to find a fight...
    Krail Ukriek
    Vids

1000+

5k players + or no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasos View Post
    Expansion / Relaunch doesn't mean a server wipe but it may give fresh options to new and existing players.
    I'll repeat that we're not going to wipe the servers in case that's still unclear.
    Source: http://forums.darkfallonline.com/sho...d.php?t=265301

Quote Originally Posted by Epitaph23 View Post
    I will only play if the game is in the 3000 player range. The worst part about the game is running around forever trying to find a fight...
    I use to make a living by going around PKing. I'd make my rounds in every racial area and would do alright for myself because there was always 1 - 5 people at EVERY spawn. Sometimes dozens of people. I'd get chased by 30+ people when the zone finally got fed up and organized resistance.

As time went on my life-style and way of living provided me with less-and-less. Going from a kill every 2 - 5 mins turned into a kill every 30 mins... then 60 minutes... 90 minutes.... you get the idea.

While I was active I likely had done more traveling than most in-game. On a daily basis I would circle all of Agon 3 - 5 times... even before speed mounts. Even on foot at first. I loved the game. I loved being a rogue / thief that made his living off of other peoples farming.

Bring that back to me and I'd gladly play.

Normal User

1208 active subs? Any way of tracking like most people on at any time?

Quote Originally Posted by Revnovan View Post
    1208 active subs? Any way of tracking like most people on at any time?
    The only people that could give us exact numbers is AV employees. We've asked them to share this information yet they never have. Any other source is not reliable.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Bainwalker View Post
    The only people that could give us exact numbers is AV employees. We've asked them to share this information yet they never have. Any other source is not reliable.
    Does anyone doubt it's nowhere past 150 at any given time? I've spent hours rolling around with 6 people looking for PvP and finding 2 people total.

Does anyone doubt it's nowhere past 150 at any given time? I've spent hours rolling around with 6 people looking for PvP and finding 2 people total.
    Read my post above. I'm sure you have already but it paints a pretty clear picture.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Bainwalker View Post
    Read my post above. I'm sure you have already but it paints a pretty clear picture.
    Yeah I agree. My buddy's and I went from Lost Untilik to Espenhal and found 2 people who were afk mining. We circled the entire continent of Nif, and hit every bank/bind point on main on the way to Espenhal, and found one afk person in Espenhal. This was Friday night.

Yeah I agree. My buddy's and I went from Lost Untilik to Espenhal and found 2 people who were afk mining. We circled the entire continent of Nif, and hit every bank/bind point on main on the way to Espenhal, and found one afk person in Espenhal. This was Friday night.
    One of the big reasons I quit. Wasn't fun anymore going possibly hours only to see one person.

Banned

That website is VERY VERY wrong.

There are AT MOST 20% of that online at prime time. And that is on a GREAT day.

Default disclaimer on site

"A player will be tagged as active for 7 days if one of these things change between the scans:
    • Someone that increase/decrease in alignment

• Someone that changes clan

• Changes sex

• Changes race

• New players that joins a clan"

It is impossible to tell how many people are on during a single time from this info, but this shows the amount of people that have done one of these things within the last week.

Quote Originally Posted by burntcupcake View Post
    "A player will be tagged as active for 7 days if one of these things change between the scans:
    • Someone that increase/decrease in alignment

• Someone that changes clan

• Changes sex

• Changes race

• New players that joins a clan"

It is impossible to tell how many people are on during a single time from this info, but this shows the amount of people that have done one of these things within the last week.
    Hi, Sherlock, where've you been?!?

Normal User

The world is HUGE relative to the population. Random roams will get you only frustration. Lost Untilk is in the far corner of the world with crap spawns, why would you expect any of the remaining population to cluster there??

If you want pvp, hit active places like VCP's, mines of active clans, or lucrative spawns. If no-one is there, tap that VCP/mine/spawn and then move on. Use your head, instead of expecting pvp to lay down at your feet with it's legs spread. This isn't WoW, the quests don't line up for you with a big yellow exclamation mark.

Rimamok Ralgazek
    Lugheadz

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by GanKStaR1868 View Post
    That website is VERY VERY wrong.

There are AT MOST 20% of that online at prime time. And that is on a GREAT day.
    And how the fuck do you know?

Oh right cause you are subbed and you play the game
    -Pro Bot-