Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 34
    Banned

I hope the guy who started the fundraiser will not skim a few dollars, otherwise he's a shitbag.

Anyways, videos like this makes me lose faith in humanity.

These kids need to be shot, drawned and quartered and have their parents be forced to watch the whole thing so they won't be shitty.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    I've already explained in this thread that children do not misbehave solely when they don't realize that they are doing wrong. Get that through your thick head. Communication is not going to solve anything, the child already knows what they are doing is wrong.

You usually have a sound head on your shoulders but you miss the boat here. Research and communication will not solve all issues. Nor will spanking. There is no blueprint.
    Though they cannot be reasoned to stop their actions, they can be beaten and tormented enough so that they will fear doing such an action, like that of a dog.

It may have worst long-term effects, and will probably end up damaging the kids, it works and its efficient.
    Last edited by StrawberryClock; 06-22-2012 at 03:55.

Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    There is no blueprint.
    This is all there need be said of parenting. To each their own, until they fuck with mine.

Then it's on like DK.
    Last edited by -=GiMiK=-; 06-22-2012 at 04:07.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrubby Bear View Post
    Its actually Maya game, not meta game. It comes from the ancient Mayan tradition of rubbing 2 phallic sticks together in a ritual simulating the bonding made by warriors battling in the grand arena.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    My mind is like a parachute. It only works if it's open.

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by KipperTheDog View Post
    You clearly lack education and parenting skills if the only way you can punish your child is by psychically ABUSING it. Only unintelligent parents would resort to "hitting" their child....

You should be reported for this... look how Michael Jackson turned out because his father hit him.. one of 100000000 examples.

+ The only thing you teach them in Adult life is if someone does something wrong you should hit them.. Which could lead them into fights were they seriously injure themselves or others.. this is BAD for society.
    I really hope you're trolling.