Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 67
    1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Makgyver View Post
    You're weird
    Why not post arguments and debate instead calling people names?

Hopefully you are only a silly (mass produced) teenager with plenty of time to derail threads......on the otherside how does a country where weird things like this are called "normal" .....

Some have called it "gender madness", but the Egalia pre-school in Stockholm says its goal is to free children from social expectations based on their sex.
    On the surface, the school in Sodermalm - a well-to-do district of the Swedish capital - seems like any other. But listen carefully and you'll notice a big difference.
    The teachers avoid using the pronouns "him" and "her" when talking to the children.
    Instead they refer to them as "friends", by their first names, or as "hen" - a genderless pronoun borrowed from Finnish.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14038419

....how do "hens" call things or people that were once considered normal? "weird"...it is not your fault, it is actually a compliment from you, thank you "Hen"

Regards
    HG
    "Let us control the money of a nation, and we care not who makes its laws" Mayer Amschel "Rothschild"

10,000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by Greywind View Post
    Hey idiot.
    My point is that whole number game in regard of your mystical Palestinian is a mess. There are not a single reliable number from "late 1800s" till today.
    Got it moron?
    I dont even need to discredit your specific quote. In your link 1/3 of the test is disclaimer about how unreliable this numbers are. I just show to you that everything regarding so called Palestinians is fake.
    I don't give a shit what your point was. We weren't discussing that. Don't quote me and contradict my point with unrelated data from the next century. Fucking dumbass.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
    If 3/4 of all the money spent on defense was diverted into education funds, public school would be dirt cheap
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Sparrow View Post
    99% of human resource offices are paid for by grants (non-tax dollars).

Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt View Post
    You are trolling my thread with countless posts repeating your unrelated thoughts over and over again; I am now getting back to topic and updating the thread with the latest development in the inquiry about this specific incident in Israel and you come here and insult me while accusing me of your own cleare and present faults.... plus you make a spelling mistake in your two word trolling post........speaks volume about the nature and mind of greytwinps....so the answer to my last question is NO: Dumb Averege Joe does really not get nor wants to get what happened

Regards
    HG
    Speaking about spelling ...... you got "I" (it stands for an idiot)
    Spelling is not big deal (unless you flame others) what about this word salad?
    Antisemitism (and Zionism) claims that Jews are necessarily zionist.
    Antisemitism claims...?
    I never claimed it was NOT vandalism, nor do I celebrate it, however the pro zionist bias of US media constantly forging news seems to be there as usual......and as it is likely (even if not certainly) the work of Anti Zionist Jews, it was interesting to read their prospective, however controvertially shouted.
    Idiocy of highest degree.
    You are accusing me in trolling your thread with unrelated thought but if I step outside OP its most likely due to your friend Bissen and SSrat.
    I'm trying to keep it on topic and in fact make most of related post.
    You are simply up to challenge and here lame spelling issue.
    Greywind UO/DAoC/SB/L2/WoW/DFO

Normal User

Stuff like this makes me rage.

You need help,professional help with the amount of obsession you got with everything that is related to Jews and Israel.

I have this weird feeling you built your whole life around this obsession as well..
    [SUN] Firestrike Frostblade

Firestrike's Real Estate Agency

Quote Originally Posted by Damedius View Post
    I think what he is trying to say is why is one shoved down our throats on constant basis? There are so many cases of it in history. You could have at least one for every day of the year. Yet one gets brought up all the time, whereas others not so much.
    Thank you.. I think he missed the subtle sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Emolas View Post
    It may be because it's the biggest mass-extermination in recorded history and it happened only 70 years ago.
    Outside of high school.. have you EVER taken a history class.

If there is a god.. he kills a kitten every time you post stupid, ignorant shit like that.

10,000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by Emolas View Post
    Yeah. Wikipedia.

An extermination is always a genocide, but a genocide is not always an extermination. The examples you mentioned were genocides, but not exterminations.

Even wikipedia can tell the difference.
    Holy shit! I never thought you were that stupid. And I mean objectively, not ideologically, always knew you were ideologically lost......

It's not "an extermination camp" b/c jews weren't sent there "to be killed". That camp was probably just a prison camp. The caption has nothing to do with the meanings of or establishing a difference between genocide and extermination.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
    If 3/4 of all the money spent on defense was diverted into education funds, public school would be dirt cheap
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Sparrow View Post
    99% of human resource offices are paid for by grants (non-tax dollars).