Page 47 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3746474857 ... LastLast
    2000+

Quote Originally Posted by dandelions View Post
    Would be interested to hear what you have to say Paragus, you have a level head with game reviews/impressions.

Our guys aren't too impressed, BF2 with more players is how they described it. We'll see as they let in all the people with beta keys...
    BF2 with more players sounds pretty fun.

muddymess

Suspended

I will be playing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubby Bear View Post
    I will be playing it.
    Hey, that's cool.

9000+

Should have paid the lousy $10 and bought the game yesterday, fuck. Now I gotta wait 2-3 more weeks.
    Last edited by Keno; 08-06-2012 at 21:50.

Quote Originally Posted by shamer gamer View Post
    I grow things for my income so I have lots of free time to play DF.
    Quote Originally Posted by bongloads View Post
    This entire community used to defend Darkfall. It was like a forum full of Tibernicus's. Now, 95% of darkfall vets on forums are completely negative. Something tells me the blame doesn't lie with the community.

Quote Originally Posted by muddymess View Post
    BF2 with more players sounds pretty fun.
    Not as fun as it could be.

I'll have to wait to make a verdict myself after putting some good hours into it, seems like they could use a lot more emphasis on logistics/movement/strategy from what I've heard. Death doesn't seem to be very meaningful when you can spawn close by and rush in again, hence why the tech testers I know used the term "zerg deathmatch".

Guess we'll all see soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post
    Should have paid the lousy $10 and bought the game yesterday, fuck. Now I gotta wait 2-3 more weeks.
    welcome to the club

Normal User

God damnit, back to waiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinShaman View Post
    if you trade with the chinese you will be banned
    ANN News anchor-Alfar of color.

1000+

I'll have to wait to make a verdict myself after putting some good hours into it, seems like they could use a lot more emphasis on logistics/movement/strategy from what I've heard. Death doesn't seem to be very meaningful when you can spawn close by and rush in again, hence why the tech testers I know used the term "zerg deathmatch".

No doubt there is going to be alot that needs to be changed, but alot of the mechanics and features of the game weren't in tech(Heard they are putting certs in today, haven't played yet so I don't know), but things should change very drastically over the course of the beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Laegoll View Post
    ForzikTheFeared,
    LOOK ME IN THE FACE BEFORE YOU CUM!!!13234

I bet you can't. :lmao:

Normal User

Any large-scale public-game will always be zerg deathmatch, just like CS public is simply "deathmatch", no matter which gamemode you are playing. That's the nature of playing public. I predict that the zergs will keep fighting stalemate battles in PS2 (i.e. the threeways i've seen every day at the crown, lasting forever with noone willing to make the push) and outfits either breaking the stalemates with strong organized pushes, flanks or simply capping every single other base on the map.

Nothing wrong with this imo. The zerg WILL follow, they just won't lead.
    Last edited by beaveer; 08-07-2012 at 09:50.
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=80293&datel  ine=1334379644

Aglon Dark - Black Shields

5000+

You can't spawn "close by and rush in again" because there's a cooldown on spawning on teammates. The best you can do is spawn at whatever point has tubes for you and leg it to the fight, which takes more time, thus is more frustrating and generally not very smart to do ad nauseum. Either way, most people in the test are pretty disorganized (bar most TR players, which, as I mentioned earlier, seem to have an inherant ability to play intelligently), so you see very little proper gal. drops or coordinated rushes. The fact that there are such even in the current state of the game is enough of an indication of the depth of logistics once the game launches fully and has organized outfits playing together.

Also

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrillegious View Post
    As long as people can get my point across, why would grammar/spelling matter? it doesnt thats why im smart. Im smart cause i dont give a fuck, cause i dont need too. At least here that is.

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by beaveer View Post
    Any large-scale public-game will always be zerg deathmatch, just like CS public is simply "deathmatch", no matter which gamemode you are playing. That's the nature of playing public. I predict that the zergs will keep fighting stalemate battles in PS2 (i.e. the threeways i've seen every day at the crown, lasting forever with noone willing to make the push) and outfits either breaking the stalemates with strong organized pushes, flanks or simply capping every single other base on the map.

Nothing wrong with this imo. The zerg WILL follow, they just won't lead.
    That is when you lead your own forces to do some damage behind enemy lines. Yes it could cause tremendous damage if you take a base with relative ease. You will be cutting off their minerals, causing a diversion, and it could prompt people to spawn there for a covert massive attack

Quote Originally Posted by Laegoll View Post
    ForzikTheFeared,
    LOOK ME IN THE FACE BEFORE YOU CUM!!!13234

I bet you can't. :lmao:

1000+ US1 Player

I have a friend, who happens to get not responding, whenever they press play. Anyone's friends have the same problem?

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by Santharix View Post
    I have a friend, who happens to get not responding, whenever they press play. Anyone's friends have the same problem?
    works for me

5000+

Aw man I can't wait to play Playstation 2!
    (color=#333333)(/color)

2000+

If it's better than average then that's fine by me.

muddymess