Page 15 of 81 FirstFirst ... 51415162565 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 1215
  1. #211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Niburu View Post
    We should play on one side as a DF community. not one guild but atleast one side/server
    server should be easy. All on one side? That's up in the air right now because faction loyalty is something hard to give up. Right now our local community poll is saying most of us would play VS... but those voting other factions.... I doubt they will roll VS just because most of us are / will at least for Beta start.
    Last edited by Bainwalker; 06-28-2012 at 13:35.

  2. #212
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    701

    Default

    If any clans are joining this also, I'm down to roll along with some of you guys. I had a key since the PCgamer mag a couple months ago so I'm patiently waiting. I did get invited to the bulletrun beta today though, and I only registered for it like earlier this week lol. Seems that if you are a veteran SOE member, you're pretty much guranteed beta access for a lot of games. Happy to see that PS is finally getting the attention it deserves. The first one was way ahead of it's time.
    Last edited by Killernyc4; 06-28-2012 at 14:31.

    myself

  3. #213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Killernyc4 View Post
    If any clans are joining this also, I'm down to roll along with some of you guys. I had a key since the PCgamer mag a couple months ago so I'm patiently waiting. I did get invited to the bulletrun beta today though, and I only registered for it like earlier this week lol. Seems that if you are a veteran SOE member, you're pretty much guranteed beta access for a lot of games. Happy to see that PS is finally getting the attention it deserves. The first one was way ahead of it's time.
    I was considering buying PS1 to pass the time but 13 dollars for a game that old and with nearly no player-base left I'd imagine just isn't worth the money with PS2 nearing and beta starting in week(s)?

  4. #214
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bainwalker View Post
    I was considering buying PS1 to pass the time but 13 dollars for a game that old and with nearly no player-base left I'd imagine just isn't worth the money with PS2 nearing and beta starting in week(s)?
    Oh, don't get it confused! There are still a lot of people on PS1! But now that PS2 is around the corner I haven't played for like 2 months or so. PS1 is probably more active right now because of the PS2 beta.
    Last edited by Killernyc4; 06-28-2012 at 14:45.

    myself

  5. #215
    5000+
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bainwalker View Post
    I was considering buying PS1 to pass the time but 13 dollars for a game that old and with nearly no player-base left I'd imagine just isn't worth the money with PS2 nearing and beta starting in week(s)?
    They did some 30 day promo for vets and apparently server population right now is crazy high; people are saying it's like "back in the glory days", whatever that means. I browsed some recent vids out of curiosity (this one is pretty good after the 5 min mark - gives you an idea of how fucking epic all of this would be in the new game) and it looks fun, though, as someone who hasn't played before, I won't go as far as getting the game just to kill time until beta.


    On a side note, mmorpg.com are streaming PS1 tonight with Higby as a guest, so we might get some additional info on beta, if we're lucky.
    Last edited by bmfof; 06-28-2012 at 15:21.

    Also

    Quote Originally Posted by Sacrillegious View Post
    As long as people can get my point across, why would grammar/spelling matter? it doesnt thats why im smart. Im smart cause i dont give a fuck, cause i dont need too. At least here that is.

  6. #216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bmfof View Post
    They did some 30 day promo for vets and apparently server population right now is crazy high; people are saying it's like "back in the glory days", whatever that means. I browsed some recent vids out of curiosity (this one is pretty good after the 5 min mark - gives you an idea of how fucking epic all of this would be in the new game) and it looks fun, though, as someone who hasn't played before, I won't go as far as getting the game just to kill time until beta.


    On a side note, mmorpg.com are streaming PS1 tonight with Higby as a guest, so we might get some additional info on beta, if we're lucky.
    I hate saying it but as much as I want to try PS1 I'm just waiting for PS2. The graphics are a turn off and by the time I knew what I was doing in PS1 the PS2 Beta would be out. Not worth the investment sadly. I got too many other games to keep me busy until PS2 anyways.

  7. #217
    2000+ Adûn_East's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    edge of kindness
    Posts
    2,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bmfof View Post
    They did some 30 day promo for vets and apparently server population right now is crazy high; people are saying it's like "back in the glory days", whatever that means. I browsed some recent vids out of curiosity (this one is pretty good after the 5 min mark - gives you an idea of how fucking epic all of this would be in the new game) and it looks fun, though, as someone who hasn't played before, I won't go as far as getting the game just to kill time until beta.


    On a side note, mmorpg.com are streaming PS1 tonight with Higby as a guest, so we might get some additional info on beta, if we're lucky.
    Oh, nostalgia. I went to the 5:00 mark as you said and got a big 'ole grin. Awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doktor Chronic View Post
    Darkfall has been in a wonderful state for the last 2 years or so.
    Son, I don’t relish shooting a mosquito with an elephant gun, so why don’t you just shuffle along?
    I can't go on. I'll go on.

  8. #218
    9000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,599

    Default

    Can't wait to play the beta!

    Quote Originally Posted by shamer gamer View Post
    I grow things for my income so I have lots of free time to play DF.
    Quote Originally Posted by bongloads View Post
    This entire community used to defend Darkfall. It was like a forum full of Tibernicus's. Now, 95% of darkfall vets on forums are completely negative. Something tells me the blame doesn't lie with the community.

  9. #219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post
    Can't wait to play the beta!
    You have a key yet keno?
    Barden Jusik - Retired
    Barden Chi - UW

  10. #220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KCC989 View Post
    You have a key yet keno?
    All the cool people got a key by now.

  11. #221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Civilization View Post
    All the cool people got a key by now.

  12. #222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Umberto View Post

  13. #223
    2000+ Adûn_East's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    edge of kindness
    Posts
    2,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Civilization View Post
    All the cool people got a key by now.
    When do you foresee getting yours? We have such lovely chats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doktor Chronic View Post
    Darkfall has been in a wonderful state for the last 2 years or so.
    Son, I don’t relish shooting a mosquito with an elephant gun, so why don’t you just shuffle along?
    I can't go on. I'll go on.

  14. #224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adûn_East View Post
    When do you foresee getting yours? We have such lovely chats.
    i have mine since about 2 months.

    http://i.imgur.com/kEK4g.jpg
    Last edited by Civilization; 06-29-2012 at 17:08.

  15. #225
    1000+ Wonderboy2402's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Your Mother, USA
    Posts
    1,639

    Default

    Finally got my key. I been trying to twitter them for weeks.

    "@planetside2 If you hate 98 degree weather too, you better give me a betakey or I may go homicidal."
    "Locked. Saying Scots have thievery in their genes is a no-no."

    "That's like being the best cripple in the special Olympics."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •