Page 1 of 81 121151 ... LastLast

Default Who plans to play PS2?

With the fast approaching PS2 beta coming up, I wanted to get a sense of who the PS2 players here are. And also, which Darkfall clans plan to get a foothold in the game as a group. There are a good number of people in BkS/Zealot that are interested, so we'll most likely be there in force if I can rally enough people.

So, where's everyone else at?

Edit: DUW is coming out in November, so never mind!
    Last edited by Umberto; 10-20-2012 at 18:57.

I might play it, and if so I'll probably drag along my usual friends. But I doubt I'll bother, just due to the fact I don't really play video games anymore.
    http://www.geckzilla.com/dfstuff/cannibal.png

Waiting to see how it is....how invasive is the cash shop is going to be my primary concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziegler View Post
    Waiting to see how it is....how invasive is the cash shop is going to be my primary concern.
    They have stated many times that the "cash shop" will not sell anything that will affect actual gameplay. There will be no play to win.

5000+

I'll be playing on a EU based server. A couple of old EU Yew might join up, but I have to kick them around a bit and remind them about it, and I think I'm the only one with beta access from that circle of people right now anyway. NA Yew will probably have a couple of dudes as well, probably led by the clan's turbo boss. On EU, if there's enough people to form a leadership structure (meaning, something that doesn't leave me being the only dude who runs everything) we might get around to recruit people with the YM tag. If not, the few of us will just hang around with whoever suits our interests.

I am open to a DF related outfit as a priority before searching for other people to play with.

Also

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrillegious View Post
    As long as people can get my point across, why would grammar/spelling matter? it doesnt thats why im smart. Im smart cause i dont give a fuck, cause i dont need too. At least here that is.

Banned

Not that I don't enjoy FPS gaming. But will there be a world to explore and do other stuff in as well or will it only be battlefield sized zones where players battle it out?

6000+

Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    Not that I don't enjoy FPS gaming. But will there be a world to explore and do other stuff in as well or will it only be battlefield sized zones where players battle it out?
    no
    Quote Originally Posted by Marilio View Post
    You can't educate people that do not want to be educated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Apex Vertigo View Post
    Dunning-Kruger, showing the internet as a parody of the human race since 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by Umberto View Post
    They have stated many times that the "cash shop" will not sell anything that will affect actual gameplay. There will be no play to win.
    many do this.....so he is right. let's wait and see. btw any information when the beta starts ?
    Darkfall Unholy Wars
    Playing Darkfall is the most fun I've ever had on a computer with my pants zipped up and both hands on the desk.

I, and Pwnography, will be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Niburu View Post
    many do this.....so he is right. let's wait and see. btw any information when the beta starts ?
    Supposedly the beginning of July. Not confirmed though.

Normal User

going to shit on people @ eu-based server

2000+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HNlM...ature=youtu.be

Ground Assault on HVAR latest PS 2 vid, can´t wait to get my hands on this beta ;-)
    GET DARKFALL! Buy it here or here
    Quote Originally Posted by foggen View Post
    I have pretty puppeteered the entire server for a year.
    Quote Originally Posted by foggen View Post
    I still consider us to have won darkfall many times over.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmfof View Post
    no - we're not selfsieging.

Quote Originally Posted by Umberto View Post
    Yeah, I know...but its SOE...so I am wary what they will do...oooohhh...just killed a rare mob?....here's the loot chest...but if you pay .99 we'll up the loot table......

Or...to enter this zone you have to by the adventure pack for 15.99...

I'm interested, and as long as it isnt too intrusive or PTW I'll be there.

Quote Originally Posted by droidika View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HNlM...ature=youtu.be

Ground Assault on HVAR latest PS 2 vid, can´t wait to get my hands on this beta ;-)
    back to your cave troll, don't even has a Pc lol noob
    Darkfall Unholy Wars
    Playing Darkfall is the most fun I've ever had on a computer with my pants zipped up and both hands on the desk.

5000+

It's a must-buy