Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama or Romney

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MattMystrieo View Post
    Basic issues of equality that should have been sorted out years ago and also proving the government (particuarlly the US government for obvious historical reasons) are not moved by religious argument and that the state truely is secular is not a big deal? I would say the fact you don't consider basic equality and support the idea that government should essentially be able to legislate one love is more valid than other, being proof of how unintelligent you are..

Of cause the economy is important, job creation, etc. But that doesn't mean you ignore social issues all together. Or supporting candidates based on their social polices makes you "unintelligent"...

Obama bailed out the fucktards responsible for a world in crisis and gave them all jobs in government. Recently he signed the NDAA effectively making US citizens up for grabs

And here you are talking about equality

Holy fucking balls of Jesus the idiocy you people can continue to deliver is mind numbing.

If thought could beat people, you'd all be a bloody pulp right about now.

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    Obama bailed out the fucktards responsible for a world in crisis and gave them all jobs in government. Recently he signed the NDAA effectively making US citizens up for grabs

And here you are talking about equality

Holy fucking balls of Jesus the idiocy you people can continue to deliver is mind numbing.

If thought could beat people, you'd all be a bloody pulp right about now.
    Ok... Christ almighty. How do I explain this.. I really can't to you. You.. Your like a child when you have an idea no matter what anybody says you seem to not take it in.

Did I say they were the most important issues?

Of cause the economy is important, job creation, etc. But that doesn't mean you ignore social issues all together.
    I specifically went out of my way to say they're more important issues. But that doesn't mean you ignore everything else.

If you are going to vote, and I see no reason why you wouldn't. Since they'll be a winner no matter what you might as well have your voice be heard. It does not make you unintelligent to factor in the candidates social issues, like basic equality.. Christ almighty. That was my point, it doesn't make you an idiot to factor in the candidates views on basic fucking equality...

You just seem to look for any chance to preach how only Ron Paul could fix everything and we're living in a totalitarion hell. Give it a rest already.
    Last edited by MattMystrieo; 06-19-2012 at 19:52.

Banned

Ok... Christ almighty. How do I explain this.. I really can't to you. You.. Your like a child when you have an idea no matter what anybody says you seem to not take it in.

Did I say they were the most important issues?

I specifically went out of my way to say they're more important issues. But that doesn't mean you ignore everything else.

If you are going to vote, and I see no reason why you wouldn't. Since they'll be a winner no matter what you might as well have your voice be heard. It does not make you unintelligent to factor in the candidates social issues, like basic equality.. Christ almighty. That was my point, it doesn't make you an idiot to factor in the candidates views on basic fucking equality...
    Those issues wont change shit. Your naive mindset will be dissapointed. Again. Remember that change..... You could believe in?

You fucktards are the epitome of retardation.

3000+

Those issues wont change shit. Your naive mindset will be dissapointed. Again. Remember that change..... You could believe in?

What would you suggest he do instead? Vote for Romney? Not vote at all?
    It's not like you have very many options.

8000+

I'm talking about you focusing on irrelevant shit when there's bigger things that should concern your moron brain.

Both are lobbyist puppets. Both wants to raise debt. Both wants to continue the empire building. Both wants to shove a fucking pineapple up your ass. And here you are, bending down, smiling. Because you prefer a blue pineapple over a red one.
    Irrelevant shit? You're a fucking idiot.

Your whole philosophy is all candidates are puppets and they're the same, I just gave you a difference in the two and you ignore it.
    Last edited by Jedicake; 06-19-2012 at 19:57.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by iza View Post
    What would you suggest he do instead? Vote for Romney? Not vote at all?
    It's not like you have very many options.
    Why the fuck should he bother voting when his vote wont make any difference? But the moron obviously believes the system is working.

What he should do is to show his contempt for the system by not participating in their fucking puppet charade.

3000+

You... Are missing the fucking point.. Again.

Yes those issues will "change shit", they will bring the country further into the 21st century.. And again. Give basic equality. I would have thought as a libertarian you'd want to support that, but I guess not. My naive mindset? What? So are you suggesting marrige equailty laws won't progress under Obama at all? I have no idea who you mean by "you fucktards".. Jesus Bissen.. Listen to yourself. Just think before you post.

3000+

Why the fuck should he bother voting when his vote wont make any difference? But the moron obviously believes the system is working.

What he should do is to show his contempt for the system by not participating in their fucking puppet charade.
    It will. That is the fucking point.

If nothing else it will be a step for the furtherment of equal rights for all. As is gurranteed in the Americans constitution, that you always say you love.

The fact you don't think it will make a difference shows how ignorant you are to all this. All you seem to think is "If Ron Paul isn't involved. It's pointless". No it isn't. Please. Please. Please. Try to educate yourself, at least get rid of some of your ignorance.

Obviously they have stances to each other that are close, often it's a good thing. Often it's a bad thing. But if you think Obama and Romney are so interchangable that nobody would notice you need to go to a politics class or at least read up a tiny bit..
    Last edited by MattMystrieo; 06-19-2012 at 20:02.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jedicake View Post
    Irrelevant shit? You're a fucking idiot.

Your whole philosophy is all candidates are puppets and they're the same, I just gave you a difference in the two and you ignore it.
    I asked you to show me some MAJOR differences. You came up with that shit and got shat on.

You thinking those issues will make any difference what so ever just shows how gullible you are. And still it isn't even certain these issues will ever go through. Considering how mucilaginous these talking heads politician are when it comes to keeping their words.

3000+

I asked you to show me some MAJOR differences. You came up with that shit and got shat on.

You thinking those issues will make any difference what so ever just shows how gullible you are. And still it isn't even certain these issues will ever go through. Considering how mucilaginous these talking heads politician are when it comes to keeping their words.
    You. You a so called libertarian think that equal rights laws are not MAJOR?....

It's major to the people who love each other and want to get married but can't because the government says that their love isn't proper enough because it's influanced by a near 2000 year old book. And as well as that. It's basic equality the right to do what YOU want, without the government butting in! This should be right up your fucking street!
    Last edited by MattMystrieo; 06-19-2012 at 20:05.

8000+

EQUAL RIGHTS IS A MAJOR DIFFERENCE YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

Jesus christ you're such a hypocrite.

Banned

You. You a so called libertarian think that equal rights laws are not MAJOR?....
    When fighting nine headed dragons I tend to aim for the heads. You on the other hand are picking flowers while your house is getting set on fire.

And stop talking about equality like it matters to you. You just admitted voting for plague rather than cholera.

1000+

Obama bailed out the fucktards responsible for a world in crisis and gave them all jobs in government.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/1..._n_783342.html
    GEORGE W. BUSH: Well, the regulations are on the books about sloppy
    lending prices. And, yes -- the danger is, is that -- I mean, the logic
    of your questioning is, OK, now in order to prevent a future collapse
    from happening, we must over-regulate, or regulate a lot. And the danger --
    CROWLEY: Or regulate more.

GEORGE W. BUSH: Well, I mean, it depends on what you're talking about.
    The problem is regulation tends to stifle capital investment. And
    capital investment is what's necessary to grow the economy. So you've
    got to find the right balance.
    The Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) is a program of the United States government to purchase assets and equity from financial institutions to strengthen its financial sector that was signed into law by U.S. President George W. Bush on October 3, 2008.

TARP allows the United States Department of the Treasury to purchase or insure up to $700 billion of "troubled assets,"
    Last edited by tehWise; 06-19-2012 at 20:10.

3000+

When fighting nine headed dragons I tend to aim for the heads. You on the other hand are picking flowers while your house is getting set on fire.

And stop talking about equality like it matters to you. You just admitted voting for plague rather than cholera.
    What?

And stop talking about equality like it matters to you
    Why the hell would you assume it doesn't matter to me? Great response.. Also I see you've totally ignored the issue... As I would have gussed..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jedicake View Post
    EQUAL RIGHTS IS A MAJOR DIFFERENCE YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

Jesus christ you're such a hypocrite.
    Gay's getting the same special privileges as heterosexual marriages is not a major issue. That you believe this shit is beyond fucking reasoning.

"Yeah gays got some rights, let's party". Meanwhile your entire system is so filled with corruption from top to toe. Fucktards.

Look up the word distraction.