Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Free trial?

  1. #1

    Default Free trial?

    Is it possible for one to get a free few days of play or can you only pay to play?
    Id liek to test this game out!!

  2. #2
    1000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,788

    Default

    There is no longer free trials I believe.
    My Darkfall Videos
    Dufer Bromoon
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineInterV View Post
    So many options. Please consider the possibilities that can result through emergent game play before you begin requesting what could very well amount to unneccessary and harmful actions. Thanks

  3. #3
    16,000+ Niburu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    16,873

    Default

    one part of the plan to promote this game is to remove the free trial.
    Darkfall Unholy Wars
    Playing Darkfall is the most fun I've ever had on a computer with my pants zipped up and both hands on the desk.
    Quote Originally Posted by AStormofShadows View Post
    It is sad to me that people are so melodramatic about Minor issues that will most likely be addressed very soon. Log back in and keep the game alive please.

  4. #4
    4000+
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Niburu View Post
    one part of the plan to promote this game is to remove the free trial.
    Better this way, let new players wait for DF2 so they get proper tutorial and don't quit in the first 5 min.

  5. #5
    16,000+ Niburu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    16,873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bobii View Post
    Better this way, let new players wait for DF2 so they get proper tutorial and don't quit in the first 5 min.
    aggree
    Darkfall Unholy Wars
    Playing Darkfall is the most fun I've ever had on a computer with my pants zipped up and both hands on the desk.
    Quote Originally Posted by AStormofShadows View Post
    It is sad to me that people are so melodramatic about Minor issues that will most likely be addressed very soon. Log back in and keep the game alive please.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •