Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 45

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyhat View Post
    Well if anyone here is lower class there might be potential for some trolling.
    Bring it on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrubby Bear View Post
    Its actually Maya game, not meta game. It comes from the ancient Mayan tradition of rubbing 2 phallic sticks together in a ritual simulating the bonding made by warriors battling in the grand arena.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    My mind is like a parachute. It only works if it's open.

Lower class so aggressive... I just explained the situation here buddy, calm down.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaliost View Post
    And chavs are scum of the earth!
    Here, they're called "Wesh". Or "ratons".
    Susu.

Anyway, you're always the lower class of someone else.

Normal User

So I watched the movie "God Bless America" last night. I think you would enjoy it StrawberryClock. Perhaps it will give you the fuel you need to do what needs to be done. Good luck and happy hunting.

10,000+ Long term follower

It's the entitlement mindset that you are creating w/ your social engineering. It has nothing to do w/ wealth.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
    If 3/4 of all the money spent on defense was diverted into education funds, public school would be dirt cheap
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Sparrow View Post
    99% of human resource offices are paid for by grants (non-tax dollars).

Sometimes i have found a lot of people who act aggressively are really not as aggressive as they seem and are just mimic shit they seen. Not paying it much heed and treating the conversation as if it was a normal conversation sometimes bares decent fruit.

Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post
    It's called being respectful and not bothering other people with your bad taste in music. (Everyone has bad taste in music besides the person judging).
    No offense dude, but i don't give a fuck if the drones get offended about dumb shit like "volume of music" when they have no problem spending all of their money on shit that is made in sweatshops. Fuck, it's common knowledge that they installed nets around the factory that iphones are made in because of the poor worker conditions and resulting suicides. And you have the audacity to ask me to be quiet on a public road? Please, get your priorities straight.
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=380771&date  line=1345590091

10,000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by Forker View Post
    No offense dude, but i don't give a fuck if the drones get offended about dumb shit like "volume of music" when they have no problem spending all of their money on shit that is made in sweatshops. Fuck, it's common knowledge that they installed nets around the factory that iphones are made in because of the poor worker conditions and resulting suicides. And you have the audacity to ask me to be quiet on a public road? Please, get your priorities straight.
    You are conflating two separate issues. Their lack of concern for chinese workers has nothing to do w/ your lack of social etiquette and common decency (not to mention self respect).

And btw, I'm not sure where you are getting your facts but that report about the Apple sweatshops in China was debunked. Is there a new one?
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
    If 3/4 of all the money spent on defense was diverted into education funds, public school would be dirt cheap
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Sparrow View Post
    99% of human resource offices are paid for by grants (non-tax dollars).