Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 567 ... LastLast

I know that body chemistry and your digestive track adjust according to what you eat, that's why I think I haven't been going regularly for the past two days, too much fiber when I actually wasn't getting that much before (less than I thought anyways).

I just hope that taste really adjusts. So far, I haven't been craving sugary foods as much as I thought. The only challenge is avoiding foods that don't taste sugary, but for some fucked up reason still have sugar in them.

Yummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post
    I know that body chemistry and your digestive track adjust according to what you eat, that's why I think I haven't been going regularly for the past two days, too much fiber when I actually wasn't getting that much before (less than I thought anyways).

I just hope that taste really adjusts. So far, I haven't been craving sugary foods as much as I thought. The only challenge is avoiding foods that don't taste sugary, but for some fucked up reason still have sugar in them.
    You just have to be patient, and really learn to suffer a little bit for your diet. It's an uncomfortable process to diet for a short period of time that you get over pretty quickly, but people freak out and give up. I'm guessing this is you by your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Branwulf View Post
    Criminals will always get their weapons, it's the fucking lunatics that you should be worried about Colonist.
    Quote Originally Posted by United States Department of Education
    Give us the child for 8 years and it will be a Bolshevik forever.

I've tried something similar to this and I did give up.. but I had more stress in my life back then. I feel it's easier to dedicate yourself to something difficult if you have lots of free time and little stress to compound the challenge. I will be fine this time. Only water is by far the hardest part but yeah.. it was just silly to drink diet soda filled with artificial sugar.

Hell, I was even starting to notice a bit of enamel wear on my teeth and that's ridiculous. I have great, straight teeth, never even needed braces. I don't want to ruin that.

Yummy.

1000+

Chicken and pepsi max. That's how you stay in shape the easy way.

2000+ Long term follower

I'm going to get a dozen donuts on my way to work this morning. They're all mine too, WHAT NOW
    Sennheiser - Assist - Thage
    O.o
    EV

Do not tempt me.. you are the devil.

I'll have to settle with my home made hyper spicy chilli on whole wheat bread.

This water bullshit is getting to me though.

Anyone here tried Stevia? Evidently it's a completely natural way to sweeten your drinks.
    Last edited by Death's Chill; 06-18-2012 at 11:57.

Yummy.

5000+

Quote Originally Posted by tehWise View Post
    Her brother adds almost a full bottle of oil to whatever he makes(behind my back), and he added an entire jar of peanut butter, a whole jar of oil, and a whole jar of oily teriyaki sauce to a stir fry that to him and the rest of the family was "amazing". Meanwhile I was shitting teriyaki 4 days later.
    dafuq that sounds horrible

Quote Originally Posted by -=GiMiK=- View Post

The only guarantee we have in life is that we are born to die.
    and taxes
    Last edited by Makgyver; 06-18-2012 at 12:19.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sayton View Post
    Chicken and pepsi max. That's how you stay in shape the easy way.
    Mmm. Sweet delicious aspartame combined with a caged stressed out chicken on growth hormones and full of antibiotics so that you can enjoy its wonderful nutritions 3 weeks after it was in an egg.

Why are cancer rates skyrocketing again?
    Last edited by Bissen; 06-18-2012 at 12:44.

13,000+

Wouldn't give it up cold turkey, think it's ideal to exercise regularly and try your best to cut down.

I go to the gym every 2-3 days and have cut down on wheat significantly, only having it on the once off occasions such as going to someone's house for dinner.

I think I need to cut down on coca cola/pepsi as the next step, tend to have it couple times a week though tempted to have it more often ofcourse!
    Last edited by Swing; 06-18-2012 at 12:47.
    The Swing - IMMORTALS
    Class: Swing
    Roles: 1) Swing Approves
    2) JUST AS PLANNED
    3) No u
    4) Faka you mutha

Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post
    Anyone here tried Stevia? Evidently it's a completely natural way to sweeten your drinks.

Sweetleaf? ....love the stuff........
    Last edited by Ziegler; 06-18-2012 at 13:24.

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    Mmm. Sweet delicious aspartame combined with a caged stressed out chicken on growth hormones and full of antibiotics so that you can enjoy its wonderful nutritions 3 weeks after it was in an egg.

Why are cancer rates skyrocketing again?
    Almost forgot the most important part: smoking. It makes you less hungry, so you don't feel like stuffing your face all the time.

Those 3 combined are the basis for my new diet. Called "you don't have to be healthy to look good".

Cancer also burns fat really well.
    Last edited by Sayton; 06-18-2012 at 14:55.

6000+

the way you think your body wants sugar and you are addicted to it is pretty ridiculous to me.
    i cant even imagine whats its like to want sugar like that while i can perfectly imagine what its like when you are addicted to cigaretts (and i stopped)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marilio View Post
    You can't educate people that do not want to be educated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Apex Vertigo View Post
    Dunning-Kruger, showing the internet as a parody of the human race since 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayton View Post
    Almost forgot the most important part: smoking. It makes you less hungry, so you don't feel like stuffing your face all the time.

Those 3 combined are the basis for my new diet. Called "you don't have to be healthy to look good".

Cancer also burns fat really well.
    Don't forget the tapeworm !

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Esudar View Post
    the way you think your body wants sugar and you are addicted to it is pretty ridiculous to me.
    i cant even imagine whats its like to want sugar like that while i can perfectly imagine what its like when you are addicted to cigaretts (and i stopped)
    Welcome to life on top of the rock. A world where millions of people are addicted to sugar.
    Last edited by Bissen; 06-18-2012 at 17:20.

7000+ EU1 Player

diet soda.

Who the fuck drinks that?

Yo, death, all in moderation. What is the neurotic escapade really going to do for you, anyways? You'll have the same quality of life as if you took sugar in while using moderation and you wont have to explain to future girls that your a drug-free, alcohol-free, virgin that works as a doorman and has very little interests outside of videogames and forum banter -- and doesn't eat anything with sugar. (I actually forgot about the sugar thing HA)

You gotta offer something, man. If you're not going to make a lot of money, be a bad-ass or be really good in the sack then at least be fun.
    Last edited by Nunz; 06-18-2012 at 17:34.