Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    1000+

Default Sweden:Left Party wants men to pee sitting down

Men who work for the Sörmland County Council in central Sweden should sit down rather than stand up when urinating in office toilets, according to a motion put forward by the local Left Party chapter.

The Left Party in Sörmland is taking a stand to ensure men take a seat when emptying their bladders in the county council's own toilets.

According to the party, there are two very important reasons for the proposal encouraging men to sit instead of stand when they urinate.......

http://www.thelocal.se/41358/20120611/

ROFL...once again my support for the Swedish male...actually not only for them, rather for all the normal Swedes....but do not worry, all nightmares come to an end......

Regards
    HG
    Last edited by Hyldor Gwyvallt; 06-12-2012 at 11:56.
    "Let us control the money of a nation, and we care not who makes its laws" Mayer Amschel "Rothschild"

Maybe the men there need some potty-training first

One reason has to do with hygiene and a desire to ensure that no one who uses the toilets at the county council's offices will be required to walk through puddles or residue left by stray urine which happens to splash out of the bowl and onto the floor when male employees pee standing up
    Wisdom Of Bots
    1, then tired, do not forget to smile; be anxious, but also pay attention to tone; no matter how tough, do not forget to adhere to; No matter how tired, but also love yourself.
    But we are jet modified and not faint-hearted of difficulties

Banned

I agree with the left party on that behalf

If a man even try to stand in my bathroom, he can clean it afterwards. No discussion about that even.

period.

13,000+

I'm still leaving the toilet seat up.
    The Swing - IMMORTALS
    Class: Swing
    Roles: 1) Swing Approves
    2) JUST AS PLANNED
    3) No u
    4) Faka you mutha

If I owned a business with a bathroom i would have a security guard in each bathroom that would check the urinals and stall after each person. They would be instructed to berate, in public, any person that did not clean up after themselves.

7000+

Quote Originally Posted by Swing View Post
    I'm still leaving the toilet seat up.
    Fuck bitches bitching about seats left up. If I gotta fucking lift that shit up, why the fuck shouldnt they drop it down?
    Last edited by Ragnarok Delrhe; 06-12-2012 at 12:42.

Join us on Twitch or on our forums!

rofl.

if females want equal rights, they can go into their toilets and piss standing

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok Delrhe View Post
    Fuck bitches bitching about seats left up. If I gotta fucking lift that shit up, why the fuck shouldnt they drop it down?
    IF she would, she better wears...

skin-tight jeans and boots with the fur
    the whole club was looking at her
    next thing you know
    she hit the flo'
    Shaddy goes low low low low low
    Last edited by Sqarak; 06-12-2012 at 13:27.
    Wisdom Of Bots
    1, then tired, do not forget to smile; be anxious, but also pay attention to tone; no matter how tough, do not forget to adhere to; No matter how tired, but also love yourself.

1000+

's what you get when you pee like vikings GRAAAAAAAAAAAA

6000+

if you would have to clean yourself instead of your mommy you would sit down aswell noob
    Quote Originally Posted by Marilio View Post
    You can't educate people that do not want to be educated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Apex Vertigo View Post
    Dunning-Kruger, showing the internet as a parody of the human race since 1999.

6000+

Quote Originally Posted by Heldy View Post

If a man even try to stand in my bathroom, he can clean it afterwards. No discussion about that even.

period.
    and then you get that bitchslap in ur face
    Quote Originally Posted by Marilio View Post
    You can't educate people that do not want to be educated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Apex Vertigo View Post
    Dunning-Kruger, showing the internet as a parody of the human race since 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by Heldy View Post

period.
    is this your blog?
    http://thefemitheist.blogspot.com/20...ce-myself.html

I piss in a toilet because who wants piss splashing back on you from pissing in a urinal?

Also...does sweden not know what a janitor is?.....if you are all lacking, we have a few extra illegal mexicans we can send you way...they make good janitors.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxe View Post
    Likewise, the change of their hormones would make them less aggressive, and thus less likely to rape. It would also provide them with better health throughout their life, as the testicles are a major cause of health issues in males as they age.

Lol, it reads like a 14 year old Maddox. Satire, but whatever facts are presented are baseless, vague and incorrect.
    Wisdom Of Bots

6000+

Quote Originally Posted by Ziegler View Post

Also...does sweden not know what a janitor is?.....if you are all lacking, we have a few extra illegal mexicans we can send you way...they make good janitors.
    Hello, id like to order 5 mexicans please.

/Sweden
    Lord Oboy -

Quote Originally Posted by Croim View Post
    You didnt even need that good aim in darkfall as long as you knew how to dodge/transfer.
    Quote Originally Posted by xpiher View Post
    :LMAO: thats just too funny. Yea, because being able to land more hits than your enemy didn't matter :lmao: Congrats, you just got added to my sig :lmao: