Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

Thread: Minefall 2.0

Normal User US1 Player

Server is up and running! come check us out!

6000+

Quote Originally Posted by Laxe View Post
    no idea how people can play mc without tekkit + few other mods
    Im guessing because its still fun without nuclear reactors n stuff ye.

sandbox bruv, sandbox.
    Lord Oboy -

Quote Originally Posted by Croim View Post
    You didnt even need that good aim in darkfall as long as you knew how to dodge/transfer.
    Quote Originally Posted by xpiher View Post
    :LMAO: thats just too funny. Yea, because being able to land more hits than your enemy didn't matter :lmao: Congrats, you just got added to my sig :lmao:

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Laxe View Post
    no idea how people can play mc without tekkit + few other mods
    tekkit? You mean Bukkit? It has bukkit.

The faction thing is new to me but im liking it so far. Havn't had a lot of time to put into it. Got a small claim setup fairly far away. So far good server as far as ping and bugs.

games that are 100% twitch base are also shallow and don't leave very much room for strategy/tactics.

Bearo remove the tp to player thing, or add a ridiculous cost to it. Its being used to transport zergs into bases.
    Kiyayne Sidorin

Official Gentlemen DOGEnation address
    DGentooHhZ5p5zueqYabxh7AZqi7J8Gwkq

Hey bearo, will my "great wall" be blocked off untill I can finish it or did somebody already "finish" it? When i'm internet able again in a month or two I plan on finishing it and adding a lot of cool shit underground.

Spoiler

My Vendor @ Gul Jarnath | Middleman | My PVP Video
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Justin View Post
    They look fucking awesome.

Because they are Kangafuckingroos!

Normal User

Server is awsome and love the classes skills.

I think my base got broken into through mysterious ways .p
    It was surrounded by cobble or dirt and still they managed to break through. Everything was inside the faction land, there were no holes underneath or smth.

Anyways, server is great, just needs a bit of twitching around Like a cooldown between teleports.
    What can happen now for example:
    You are PvPing with a guy. That guy sets his home on that spot. If he dies, when he respawns, he can instantly teleport to the place where he was and kill the victorious dude.
    Thaliost Riverblade

[EU]Immortals: recruiting for DF:UW

Casual Darkfall Blog [Last Update: August, 8th, 2012: DanesLaw tried to steal Immortals' Home o_O]

TP was just in for beta, that shit is no way gonna fly in a PvP server.

and metalkon, your wall will be around whenever you're rdy to build it.. got it saved for you.

Edit: I'd like to thank everyone for the positive feedback, and bug fixing. If you have any problems with the server hit it up here and I'll see what I can do for you.
    Last edited by Bearo Dactyl; 06-12-2012 at 00:35.

6000+

Quote Originally Posted by Bearo Dactyl View Post
    TP was just in for beta, that shit is no way gonna fly in a PvP server.

and metalkon, your wall will be around whenever you're rdy to build it.. got it saved for you.

Edit: I'd like to thank everyone for the positive feedback, and bug fixing. If you have any problems with the server hit it up here and I'll see what I can do for you.
    how will the set home system work?

its annoying as fk when someone set home in (or just outside) your base just constantly trying to grief you etc

go malazans yeyeye
    Lord Oboy -

You didnt even need that good aim in darkfall as long as you knew how to dodge/transfer.
    :LMAO: thats just too funny. Yea, because being able to land more hits than your enemy didn't matter :lmao: Congrats, you just got added to my sig :lmao:

Monks need moar power, we have no dps or escape mechanisms besides jump, and charges cooldown is much less then jumps.
    Kiyayne Sidorin

Official Gentlemen DOGEnation address
    DGentooHhZ5p5zueqYabxh7AZqi7J8Gwkq

6000+

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyayne View Post
    Monks need moar power, we have no dps or escape mechanisms besides jump, and charges cooldown is much less then jumps.
    or decrease cooldown on charge thing
    Lord Oboy -

Normal User

Bearo, I think I saw DonChino getting killed on spawn city yesterday. Could you please check this out?

And could you quit your job and dedicate to this 100%?

And any ETA on forums being operational? I want to spam them :P

Malazans RAWRRRR
    Storm, make your peace with god!
    Thaliost Riverblade

Casual Darkfall Blog [Last Update: August, 8th, 2012: DanesLaw tried to steal Immortals' Home o_O]

Quote Originally Posted by Thaliost View Post
    Bearo, I think I saw DonChino getting killed on spawn city yesterday. Could you please check this out?

And could you quit your job and dedicate to this 100%?

And any ETA on forums being operational? I want to spam them :P

Malazans RAWRRRR
    Storm, make your peace with god!

Hmm weird, thought for sure I had dmg in spawn turned off.. it's a safezone but he'd still be able to take fall dmg.

I have off work for the next 2 days.. I'm pushing for thursday launch, and forums should be up in the next day or two.

As for monks.. that's 1 of the classes that didn't xfer well over from the O.G project.. I just threw it together recently, will be working on class balancing today. Had a large group test and balance them a few months ago.. was awesome, but sadly some of those classes had to be redone cuz my custom skills didn't work for 1.2.5 ;(

Monk changes: Harmtouch is now accessible at a lower lvl.. since it's a main source of dmg for the monk.. Monks can now use up to gold swords.

Wizard changes: Can't use swords now, some skills got a slight mana cost nerf.

Executioner changes: Charge has been increased to 15 second cd.. from 1 second lmao, ment for 10 second ^_^
    Last edited by Bearo Dactyl; 06-12-2012 at 18:37.

http://minefall.com/

Come join the community

Server plugin commands listen on forums.. if you're having problems with them, or don't know hero,faction plugin commands.

Edit: WTB custom minefall logo plox.. a hybrid between DF and minecraft.
    Last edited by Bearo Dactyl; 06-13-2012 at 07:48.

Normal User

I cant seem to click the 'login' or 'register' buttons. Dunno if it's just me or if the logo is "on top" of the buttons.

Which results in:
    :<<<<<
    Thaliost Riverblade

Quote Originally Posted by Thaliost View Post
    I cant seem to click the 'login' or 'register' buttons. Dunno if it's just me or if the logo is "on top" of the buttons.

Which results in:
    :<<<<<
    Hmm that's weird, there's a few members already and I've never had that problem.. try reloading the page or hold R-ctrl and mount wheeling to make the page bigger resolution.

I witnessed pretty much the D.F sea tower yesterday.. 3 groups of people all hit the seatower at the same time, had some crazy fights.. too bad I was just watching I didn't even record it.