1000+

Default RP wins LS GOP Conv (58%)..so police arrests and injures chairman

Breaking: Ron Paul supporters takeover Louisiana Republican State Convention
    "A majority of the folks at the convention elected him as chairman," Connie Barnard said, referring to Henry Herford.
    Then... usual last minute rules ninja change to favour Romney

http://www.ktbs.com/news/Breaking-Ro...t/-/index.html

So police arrests (and injures) the elected Chairman Henry Herford (a Ron Paul supprter)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgTpL...ature=youtu.be

Regards
    HG
    "Let us control the money of a nation, and we care not who makes its laws" Mayer Amschel "Rothschild"

democracy at its best?

7000+ EU1 Player

Home grown terrorism

7000+

This is all rather WWE.

"Everytime you PK a newb, a breakdancer shitkicks a baby."-Goty

Normal User

Quite the scene.

Quote Originally Posted by uploader
    There was no way this POS cop was getting my phone. I'm happy he gave up. Otherwise I'd be in jail or dead. I don't do the police state thing.
    Lol at this guy
    Last edited by DeaderzMate; 06-03-2012 at 03:04.

Guy may have a broken hip, but he'd be a good soccer player.

Quote Originally Posted by Branwulf View Post
    Criminals will always get their weapons, it's the fucking lunatics that you should be worried about Colonist.
    Quote Originally Posted by United States Department of Education
    Give us the child for 8 years and it will be a Bolshevik forever.

7000+

Quote Originally Posted by Gloomrender View Post
    Guy may have a broken hip, but he'd be a good soccer player.
    ?

Join us on Twitch or on our forums!

3000+ Long term follower

This is Ron Paul flash mob attacking the democratic process.

Quote Originally Posted by Krag View Post
    This is Ron Paul flash mob attacking the democratic process.
    Last edited by Zokten; 06-03-2012 at 10:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Xinnro View Post
    8/10 Zokten just sounds like a big bad ass monster that eats babies.
    Quote Originally Posted by MindOverSword View Post
    I really never had pie... I wish I did, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by zie View Post
    wtf is 4chan

1000+

The most fucked up part of that is the very end when the cop is taking the guy's phone for recording it.

That should be an invasion of privacy, why can't the police just give the guy an email address to forward the video to, and verify they receive it before letting him go? Why do they have to take the entire phone, and for how long? Why should they have access to your conversations, contact list, etc just because you recorded them being dumb?
    Last edited by tehWise; 06-03-2012 at 18:35.

Quote Originally Posted by tehWise View Post
    The most fucked up part of that is the very end when the cop is taking the guy's phone for recording it.

That should be an invasion of privacy, why can't the police just give the guy an email address to forward the video to, and verify they receive it before letting him go? Why do they have to take the entire phone, and for how long? Why should they have access to your conversations, contact list, etc just because you recorded them being dumb?
    Yea, that part was really sketchy. He claims it is evidence. And it very well is, but evidence seems to get lost or accidentally deleted to frequently.

I am not sure what I would do in the shooter's shoes. I guess I would fully cooperate but want to have it copied before handing it over. Drivers license and name are fine but I would resist giving my phone over to that cop. I would request a higher ranking officer at least, but not any of the cops present. I guess I would get his name and badge, and file a followup notice of the event and request a return of the phone. Also make sure the media has wind of it.
    Last edited by Wonderboy2402; 06-03-2012 at 23:00.
    "Locked. Saying Scots have thievery in their genes is a no-no."

"That's like being the best cripple in the special Olympics."

I am sure that this title is not misleading, so I am just going to take your word. The unedited truth.

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderboy2402 View Post
    Yea, that part was really sketchy. He claims it is evidence. And it very well is, but evidence seems to get lost or accidentally deleted to frequently.

I am not sure what I would do in the shooter's shoes. I guess I would fully cooperate but want to have it copied before handing it over. Drivers license and name are fine but I would resist giving my phone over to that cop. I would request a higher ranking officer at least, but not any of the cops present. I guess I would get his name and badge, and file a followup notice of the event and request a return of the phone. Also make sure the media has wind of it.
    A replacement for my phone is over $350, what do you do in the meantime while it's being held as "evidence"? Even if it's a cheap phone with your plan, a replacement costs way more than you'd think... If there's a court case, it's 1 year+ in some areas....it took 18 months of court cases when I was testifying against someone who robbed me in Maryland.

How much "looking" through your phone will police be doing to find/retrieve the "evidence"? How will they know it's only 1 video and you didn't shoot multiple clips, unless they watch through all your content?

Say you just bought a new iphone and it becomes evidence a week later, your insurance won't buy you a new one while you wait, you lose use of your property because of a fucking digital file sitting on it's memory card, which could easily be uploaded off of it from anywhere rather than taking your property.

If anything it makes being a good citizen a terrible inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by tehWise View Post
    A replacement for my phone is over $350, what do you do in the meantime while it's being held as "evidence"? Even if it's a cheap phone with your plan, a replacement costs way more than you'd think... If there's a court case, it's 1 year+ in some areas....it took 18 months of court cases when I was testifying against someone who robbed me in Maryland.

How much "looking" through your phone will police be doing to find/retrieve the "evidence"? How will they know it's only 1 video and you didn't shoot multiple clips, unless they watch through all your content?

Say you just bought a new iphone and it becomes evidence a week later, your insurance won't buy you a new one while you wait, you lose use of your property because of a fucking digital file sitting on it's memory card, which could easily be uploaded off of it from anywhere rather than taking your property.

If anything it makes being a good citizen a terrible inconvenience.
    Well you do what the fuck you want then. I suppose the possibility of withholding evidence from a officer of the law is less of inconvenience? It is a shitty situation which is why i was posting. Not being able to peacefully film police as a bystander of an event, when the police are the ones acting inappropriately, is ridiculous.

It is an impossible situation. And the sketchy part is that the guy is standing in a public forum filming the incident with his own camera... he isn't the one causing a spetcale as opposed to the guy on the floor filming his attackers. Then his camera is forfeit in some states.

You can almost hear the wheels turning in the cell phone owner's head as he tries to decide whether to obey the order or resist handing it over.
    "Locked. Saying Scots have thievery in their genes is a no-no."

"That's like being the best cripple in the special Olympics."

Toute nation a le gouvernement qu’elle mérite.
    -Joseph de Maistre