Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ethos

7000+ EU1 Player

I'm sure you write real well...

Sadly you;re fucking retarded

Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
    I appreciate what you're saying suncross but there's a piece you've seemed to have left out of your conclusion of 'hollywood'.

Lots of hollywood actors are not coming from a place of money. When they begin to take in a 'good' amount of money they're then introduced to a different life style. Different thoughts, different concerns, different morals, education and even conversations.

I appreciate the ones that step out and remember where they came from. Try to give something back, after the veil has been lifted.
    Are you serious?

There are a few actors or actresses who make it not coming from money.

However they are few and far between. Hollywood is almost the equivalent of modern day royalty. You have to be born into it. Most actors and actresses are second or even third generation. Not that this should be surprising. Obviously it helps in any line of work to have connections.

7000+ EU1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by Damedius View Post
    Are you serious?

There are a few actors or actresses who make it not coming from money.

However they are few and far between. Hollywood is almost the equivalent of modern day royalty. You have to be born into it. Most actors and actresses are second or even third generation. Not that this should be surprising. Obviously it helps in any line of work to have connections.

I say we look up actors and actresses who are outspoken in regards to politics and then take a look at the biography.

Because, as poorly worded as I may have put that, that's who I was considering when I wrote that first post.

There's a few I can think of.. whether you agree with them or not, i don't care.

Matt Damon, Woody Harrison.

Sean Penn.. pretty sure his family was in hollywood prior. Not sure his background. George Clooney.

It would definitely be interesting to look into.
    Last edited by Nunz; 06-04-2012 at 02:41.