Thread: Ethos

Hybrid View

7000+ EU1 Player

Default Ethos

Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post

Take a break from diablo scrubs
    i dont play diablo cause its shit

8000+

I don't need a dissertation on ethos, or logos for that matter, from hollywood scum.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Suncross View Post
    I don't need a dissertation on ethos, or logos for that matter, from hollywood scum.
    Nahh. You need it from public servant scum taking orders from corporate/banker scum.

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    Nahh. You need it from public servant scum taking orders from corporate/banker scum.
    I am not sure where that came from. I mostly listen to dead people. Hayek, Mises, Rothbard, Montesquieu, Locke, Mencken, Flynn, Lindbergh, etc. Pretty much the antithesis of what you just said.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Suncross View Post
    I am not sure where that came from. I mostly listen to dead people. Hayek, Mises, Rothbard, Montesquieu, Locke, Mencken, Flynn, Lindbergh, etc. Pretty much the antithesis of what you just said.
    It came from your straw man ridicule. Trying to mock genuine concerns because it's presented by an actor.
    Last edited by Bissen; 06-03-2012 at 14:34.

7000+

Watched this on Netflix awhile back; I don't recall being particularly impressed by any of it. Also, the severity of regulatory capture is way overstated in my view, at least in regards to the election process. Basically, everyone is scamming everyone out of money in the election process. It isn't as simple as company A just buying politician A's victory. There is also tons of money made by those campaigning themselves, and they often hold donors and different camps at ransom. So yeah, there is a bunch of corruption, but everyone is getting shafted.

"Everytime you PK a newb, a breakdancer shitkicks a baby."-Goty

7000+ EU1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by Vanno View Post
    Watched this on Netflix awhile back; I don't recall being particularly impressed by any of it. Also, the severity of regulatory capture is way overstated in my view, at least in regards to the election process. Basically, everyone is scamming everyone out of money in the election process. It isn't as simple as company A just buying politician A's victory. There is also tons of money made by those campaigning themselves, and they often hold donors and different camps at ransom. So yeah, there is a bunch of corruption, but everyone is getting shafted.
    Nah, politicians are bought.

It is that simple.

Wait. that's not even what you;re saying.

With all the shit in this video, youre going to say you're not impressed with it and then use that as your argument why? I fucking hate you.

THat wasn't even the fucking point. They were showing how central banking was put into place.

Im just gonna block you.
    Last edited by Nunz; 06-03-2012 at 22:46.

7000+

Well, consider me forlorn. I shall pine for eternity

Anyway, I'd give you a linguistics lesson (which all Forumfall would marvel at) as to why my above criticism is not the basis of my lack of satisfaction with the documentary. I could, but I suspect that, even at double your mental capacity, you wouldn't be able to comprehend it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
    Im just gonna block you.

"Everytime you PK a newb, a breakdancer shitkicks a baby."-Goty

7000+ EU1 Player

I'm sure you write real well...

Sadly you;re fucking retarded