Page 1 of 8 12 ... LastLast
    Normal User

Default What is this 'compete with the vets' crap people seem to accept

Around here. Sorry, guys this is the only MMO where veterans have such a massive advantage. Any other game you can max your character in a reasonable amount of time, the rest of your advantage comes from accumulating gear/resources and understanding the game. You vets who think somehow that because you've played for 3 years you should forever be at the top of the food chain are ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Revnovan View Post
    Around here. Sorry, guys this is the only MMO where veterans have such a massive advantage. Any other game you can max your character in a reasonable amount of time, the rest of your advantage comes from accumulating gear/resources and understanding the game. You vets who think somehow that because you've played for 3 years you should forever be at the top of the food chain are ridiculous.
    Huh? How could the vets compete with anyone ... as they are all here, in the not-subbed forum ...
    Sherd Nazeer

Quote Originally Posted by Sherd View Post
    Huh? How could the vets compete with anyone ... as they are all here, in the not-subbed forum ...
    Haha lol'd

Normal User US1 Player

Quit qq'ing. I've almost maxxed a char in a month by not even playing 8 hours a day.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Grakt0r View Post
    Quit qq'ing. I've almost maxxed a char in a month by not even playing 8 hours a day.
    Nope. You haven't absolute lie. Especially not your attributes you're nowhere near close.

4000+

Nope. You haven't absolute lie. Especially not your attributes you're nowhere near close.
    viable within a month is easy. Problem is NA players are bad.
    Did i ever tell you the definition of "insanity"?

Normal User US1 Player

I'm 75+ in every stat, and a couple are 85+.. GSO?

I don't have any surging spells, but I have 14 spells that are 75+.

Maybe if everyone would quit complaining about how grindy this game is and just grind your char would be a lot better.
    Last edited by Grakt0r; 06-02-2012 at 02:47.

Normal User

I'm 75+ in every stat, and a couple are 85+.. GSO?

Maybe if everyone would quit complaining about how grindy this game is and just grind your char would be a lot better.
    There's no way you're 75+ in every stat within a month. It's absolutely impossible. All I have done is grind my character and I'm only a destro. And I love how you were comparing to 8+ hours a day playing as though that were reasonable

Normal User US1 Player

There's no way you're 75+ in every stat within a month. It's absolutely impossible. All I have done is grind my character and I'm only a destro. And I love how you were comparing to 8+ hours a day playing as though that were reasonable
    It's obviously not.. How long have you been making that destro?

Normal User US1 Player

I started on NA-1 and within my free trial, I transferred my char to EU so I could farm hardcore and max my char and transfer back. I still have 12 days left on my sub and i've only paid for one sub.

Normal User

I started on NA-1 and within my free trial, I transferred my char to EU so I could farm hardcore and max my char and transfer back. I still have 12 days left on my sub and i've only paid for one sub.
    To 75+ attributes just on my str/quick/Vitality I haVe about 30 days left in meditation. EVen if somehow in game grinding them was twice as fast, which it's not, you'd be looking at 15 days x 24 hours just to get 3 stats to 75. Seeing as there are 6 stats, that's 60+ days meditation time to get them all to 75. This is saying if you logged out meditated and neVer did anything else or wasted a single minute of time. You're flat out lying.

Normal User US1 Player

To 75+ attributes just on my str/quick/Vitality I haVe about 30 days left in meditation. EVen if somehow in game grinding them was twice as fast, which it's not, you'd be looking at 15 days x 24 hours just to get 3 stats to 75. Seeing as there are 6 stats, that's 60+ days meditation time to get them all to 75. This is saying if you logged out meditated and neVer did anything else or wasted a single minute of time. You're flat out lying.
    Pretty sure I can, because I did.. your a fucking idiot.. oh and btw my wis is 42
    Last edited by Grakt0r; 06-02-2012 at 03:59.

7000+

I
    If you got all this within a month, then you did not play the game. I tried a bugged spawn and i couldn't get more than 8 skills/spells to 75 including melee mastery and sharpshooter. Yes, that way, my stats did go up fast, combined with meditation, but i wanted to play too so i stopped to go destro instead(Untill the x4 weekend dropped)

Just tell us your secret. Which bugged spawn did you use to get 14 spells to 75 that fast? So in fact, you probably didn't play for more than 10 minutes a day, just enough time to gather your stuff to macro. Or, you just stood in front of your computer left clicking all day; which is terribly boring.

If you're gonna talk big, atleast tell us how you did it. Thats all i'm saying. Anyways, thats not whats gonna bring back the pop cuz we just wonna play right away.
    The Ultimate Sticky Back

Quote Originally Posted by Itwasnt Luck View Post
    idk why people keep bringing this up. THE GOOD PLAYERS WILL NOT USE 1ST PERSON.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Realbigdeal22 View Post
    If you got all this within a month, then you did not play the game. I tried a bugged spawn and i couldn't get more than 8 skills/spells to 75 including melee mastery and sharpshooter. Yes, that way, my stats did go up fast, combined with meditation, but i wanted to play too so i stopped to go destro instead(Untill the x4 weekend dropped)

Just tell us your secret. Which bugged spawn did you use to get 14 spells to 75 that fast? So in fact, you probably didn't play for more than 10 minutes a day, just enough time to gather your stuff to macro. Or, you just stood in front of your computer left clicking all day; which is terribly boring.

If you're gonna talk big, atleast tell us how you did it. Thats all i'm saying. Anyways, thats not whats gonna bring back the pop cuz we just wonna play right away.
    He didn't, it's all lies. See now how he says his wisdom isn't 75+? He's just backtracking.

Normal User US1 Player

He didn't, it's all lies. See now how he says his wisdom isn't 75+? He's just backtracking.
    I'm not backtracking.. Wisdom isn't effected by anything other than gathering / crafting really.. so I figured I'd fix my error

Your just mad, lmao.
    Last edited by Grakt0r; 06-02-2012 at 04:51.