Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234 LastLast

Thread: Dota 2 store

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by -Jotun View Post
    What's this? People are finally realizing that Dota 2 wouldn't suck?

I made a post about this back in january and everyone said it sucked and was garbage

welp, still playing it.

Pro games are pro, one of the only skill based games worth playing out there.

No grinding, either.
    you are an idiot. In that very post you fanboid all over dota 2 and ever trashtalked people like me that agreed that dota2 was good but had its flaws. And you are still doing it. Please stfu because you make the hole dota comunity look bad.

Juanita Mariachi, SG of Cutie Mark Crusaders

Quote Originally Posted by AmonDominus View Post
    Had my last match today, was a good 2 hours worth of enjoyment. Teamwork was spot on and the balance was undecided until the end, when we crawled out from a near defeat and pushed for the win.

Then uninstalled, just don't have the time for it after work to be spending hours per match just to rape my mouse and dick around the creeps worrying about last hits/denying(dumb mechanic imo), item builds, strategies and a bunch of other shit. Feels like a second job if you truly want to have fun(win).
    Yet you play Darkfall....?

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by AmonDominus View Post
    Had my last match today, was a good 2 hours worth of enjoyment. Teamwork was spot on and the balance was undecided until the end, when we crawled out from a near defeat and pushed for the win.

Then uninstalled, just don't have the time for it after work to be spending hours per match just to rape my mouse and dick around the creeps worrying about last hits/denying(dumb mechanic imo), item builds, strategies and a bunch of other shit. Feels like a second job if you truly want to have fun(win).
    Could always play a different role, say a supporting or roaming ganker role. A lot less emphasis on last hitting and much more on doing stuff. Carries are probably the most boring role in the game. Rice, rice, rice, rice and then finally do something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    this is like watching a bunch of retards talk about another bunch of retards just because they have a different form of retardation.

It takes way too long to get out of the shitter in this game. The no-we-can't-gank-or-push-tier where there's no other choice than picking a carry.

5000+

Typical moba experience http://i.imgur.com/mItI2.png

2000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by Makgyver View Post
    Typical moba experience http://i.imgur.com/mItI2.png
    That's easily rectified by forcing new players to play X amount of bot games before they're allowed to play pub.

It's bothersome and plainly fucking self-centered for an individual who is new to the game or a specific hero to play pub instead of a bot match, therefore ruining the game for 9 other people.

If you don't know how to play, play against bots. Most new players deserve the shit they get because they just straight into pub games.
    Last edited by Erratic; 06-04-2012 at 19:02.
    Killer 93% Socializer 53% Achiever 40% Explorer 13%

5000+

Quote Originally Posted by Erratic View Post
    That's easily rectified by forcing new players to play X amount of bot games before they're allowed to play pub.

It's bothersome and plainly fucking self-centered for an individual who is new to the game or a specific hero to play pub instead of a bot match, therefore ruining the game for 9 other people.

If you don't know how to play, play against bots. Most new players deserve the shit they get because they just straight into pub games.
    You're right, most moba communities are still horrendous though

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by Erratic View Post

You shouldn't force people to play a multiplayer game singleplayer. What if friends want to play? That's just not a good experience.

All you need is to group new players with new players. They learn best by playing against humans or with friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Sagan
    For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.

2000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by Tzacharu View Post
    You shouldn't force people to play a multiplayer game singleplayer. What if friends want to play? That's just not a good experience.

All you need is to group new players with new players. They learn best by playing against humans or with friends.
    You should force them in the beginning because the alternative is some shithead not knowing how to play correctly and therefore fucking up the game for 9 other people. Think of it as a tutorial, and if friends want to play with each other right away then they can play a custom game instead of pub...

Make them play 1 or 2 bot games before they can play pub... It's not as if your limiting the game content, you're just limiting ranked games, AND in the end you're elevating the quality of the games/gamers in the population.

Either way it's moot. It probably won't happen.
    Last edited by Erratic; 06-04-2012 at 20:29.
    Killer 93% Socializer 53% Achiever 40% Explorer 13%

3000+

Assuming the matchmaking system works well enough it shouldn't be an issue.

with almost 200+ wins I can tell you it gets infinitely fucking harder, and since some of the best players in mobas play the beta you'll get fucking assraped sometimes or other times than not just for being good.

players who have played this game for only 2 hours and quit are fucking retarded, best moba still period.

7000+ EU1 Player

Yo

Let me get a dota invite please

Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
    Yo

Would if I had invites.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
    Yo

http://www.dota2.com/store/itemdetai...9587?appid=570

7000+ EU1 Player