Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No more trials

LOL "developer interaction group"
    Έχετε ακόμη και σηκώστε

Quote Originally Posted by Preparation H View Post
    I'll give you a third option:
    • Promotion = Current active accounts get a free invite to DF2 beta and 10% off DF2 new game price.
    So they are really gonna charge for the same game twice? If so that's pretty fucking hilarious if they think they can pull that off.

Quote Originally Posted by rootedoak View Post
    I will tolerate them [safe zones], but I feel that they hurt the "essence", the magical feeling, that Darkfall had, the one that captured all of us and kept us watching and waiting for years.

Quote Originally Posted by frogg View Post
    So they are really gonna charge for the same game twice? If so that's pretty fucking hilarious if they think they can pull that off.
    I refer you to NA server transfers.....
    Έχετε ακόμη και σηκώστε

I refer you to NA server transfers.....
    Transfers were free. Some foolish people did pay to re-roll before transfers were available, big mistake

I will tolerate them [safe zones], but I feel that they hurt the "essence", the magical feeling, that Darkfall had, the one that captured all of us and kept us watching and waiting for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Greywind View Post
    Says the guy who join this forum a few yr earlier then you.
    DFO was in close beta for 6-9mo+ before disaster of open beta. I know that SWP were invited 3mo before open beta and mercs(not sure about specific clan) had been in testing about 6mo already.
    So when game was finally out clans with deep beta had huge advantage. While we learn how to deal with goblins they farm Deathless mages.
    Considering that AV has money, experience and does not start from ground it is possible they have "deep beta"
    Keep thinking that. Oh by the way, unicorns are real. Since you believe anything you're told with no factual evidence to back it up, this should be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by frogg View Post
    Transfers were free. Some foolish people did pay to re-roll before transfers were available, big mistake
    Oh yeah, force NA people to stay on EU for over 3 months with shit ping, or give them the option to re-roll straight away.... for a price. That wasn't a money making exercise much was it? Why couldnt they just re-roll straight away for free if they had an active sub? Oh yeah that's right, DFO was "sold" in the US using a different publisher <coughbullshitcough>.

Sorry bud, AV are known scammers.... the way they run this game should be evidence enough. But keep your head in the sand if it makes you feel better
    Έχετε ακόμη και σηκώστε

Normal User

Lawl I already bought this game twice, if they make me buy it again there zero chance of my business.

Normal User

They already said that if you bought DF 1 you will not have to purchase 2.0!

Oh yeah, force NA people to stay on EU for over 3 months with shit ping, or give them the option to re-roll straight away.... for a price. That wasn't a money making exercise much was it? Why couldnt they just re-roll straight away for free if they had an active sub? Oh yeah that's right, DFO was "sold" in the US using a different publisher <coughbullshitcough>.

Sorry bud, AV are known scammers.... the way they run this game should be evidence enough. But keep your head in the sand if it makes you feel better
    Heh I'm on the east coast and got barely 10 ping less than I did on the EU server (before they relocated the NA server). Plus the EU players are badass, nobody really wanted to leave all our EU friends some of them were so cool they even transferred with us.

Even still I would rather play with shit ping for a few months than have my shit pushed in when the superfriends transfer over on their superchars.

Quote Originally Posted by The Undertaker View Post
    They already said that if you bought DF 1 you will not have to purchase 2.0!
    thanks!
    Last edited by frogg; 05-29-2012 at 19:15.