Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    5000+

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bulleteus View Post
    what companion should i hire as a monk?
    Don't know about Monk, but with WD on inferno (and pretty much since the final of nightmare) the least useless is by far the templar, due to the "oh shit" heals and mild cc. Once you encounter packs with ground aoe's he's pretty much dead from the get go, so you have to keep that in mind.

Also

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrillegious View Post
    As long as people can get my point across, why would grammar/spelling matter? it doesnt thats why im smart. Im smart cause i dont give a fuck, cause i dont need too. At least here that is.

8000+

Immobilized in fire, fear chained, and even excluding CC, mobs hit so fucking hard *sigh* I'm done with barbarian
    Last edited by Jedicake; 05-28-2012 at 03:37.

think demon hunter is the way to go

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by aparks View Post
    think demon hunter is the way to go
    Demon hunter or Wizard. Barbarian and Monk are less than useless in inferno act3, as they actually become a burden, making the monsters stronger without being able to tank anything or dish any reasonable amount of damage. The gear required for monks or barbarians to solo act3 or 4 inferno does not exist in the game.

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by pZombie View Post
    Demon hunter or Wizard. Barbarian and Monk are less than useless in inferno act3, as they actually become a burden, making the monsters stronger without being able to tank anything or dish any reasonable amount of damage. The gear required for monks or barbarians to solo act3 or 4 inferno does not exist in the game.
    It does exist, but it is out-the-ass expensive.

Currently working a DH up, at level 51 now and just started hell.

muddymess

i found mages to be also very squishy, a demon hunter is a cheaper choice

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by pZombie View Post
    Did the math, checked prices. To let me tank as monk i would need about 12m to buy the gear i need from auction house. Anyone want to sponsor?
    2012: AV creates classes
    2013: Forums agree: 3 out of 4 classes are op

2000+

Can't get any remotely decent gear off AH anymore, it's completely cleaned out. Can DPS well enough, but even the slightest unfavorable elite combo and I'm getting corpsecamped.

muddymess

Suspended

I like reading Diablo 3 forums and read noobs saying "I'm playing a melee class, I don't want to have to kite mobs, that's not my play style, I want to be able to stand still". lol

Sure, they'll have to adjust the armor and resistances for inferno, but god the only fun I've had in this game so far is when it became difficult enough so I had to actually think and find a strategy to kill some elite mobs (instead of just button smashing), and this is including kiting them. If Blizzard listen to all those fkn carebears, I guess I'll just stop to play their shit game.

ya hell mode was when it became fun to me

5000+

you don't need an absurd amount of gear to be able to solo a3 and a4. but unfortunately you will if you want to play with your friends. my templar has 100k hp, 5k damage and 800 resists, hes probably more geared than most of the players that could join my game and doesn't make the game more difficult, thus allowing me to farm by myself far easier than with just 1 player.

i agree that the gear progression for melee is purely retarded, however, its being looked at, in addition to the overall difficulty of inferno in general, and i expect that blizzard will respond to the complaints in a non-timely fashion as per their usual behavior regarding balance patches, and in a couple months we will see the numbers tweaked to being slightly more favorable towards melee.

the best build in the game right now is actually a monk, using SP/second regen with hand of ytar long range spam. its the safest and one of the highest damage builds you can have of any character. my friend runs a 90k dps monk who gets hand of ytar crits for 400k+ using a 1311 2h staff with +crit damage. he regens 17sp/second with mantras and if i spec to help his SP regen, we can quite literally duo just about any champ pack in a4 with cheese tactics, but this is not really very fun and i would expect a significant nerf to the range of hand of ytar, its broken.
    Last edited by zato`1; 05-29-2012 at 04:28.
    Originally Posted by Daggermaniac
    The only DF player that I have expected of Aim Botting is Zato Ichi.

All you kids are playing softcore? I thought this was the Darkfall off-topic forums, not the WoW forums...

-level 47 Hardcore Monk
    Last edited by Zorak Warslayer; 05-29-2012 at 06:16.
    I am the King of the Orks determined by this player-run tournament.

ZorakWar on Quakelive!