That is correct....."recovery" is a matter of faith..no logic, no common sense, no maths (or at least none that add up)....we are all there "hopeing" that the "west" will recover, that "signs" (from another dimension) finally appear...that "growth" springs out from the thin air....that a "good fairy" finally brings us a present
Even on Mars, nations that:
1) Have labour costs 5-10 times higher than their competitors.
2) Have tight internal safeguarding regulations againts exploitaiton, while their competitors have non.
3) Pay millions to refugees and unproductive immigrants (many times from those very same nations that produce at a fraction than what we face)
4) Pay millions to idle youth and discourage them to work...or to do any work that they might not find amusing
5) Have as competitors nations that illlegally apply protectionism and currency devaluation.
6) Have allowed their companies to move to their competitors.
and, on top of all....
7) apply no barrier, taxes or any regulation to balance this gigantic unbalance...actually making them illegal
Last but not least:
8) allow Banks and Corporations to put their hands on the last savings
...well nations in this state have "recovery problems"...
Yes, I am talking of EU, US, Canada etc....we have walked into the graveyard and digged and digged, hopeing to uncover gold........and convinced ourselves that that coffin next to us, that happens to have our same size and that perfectly fits in the hole, is simply there to allow us to rest for a little while....