Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Default So is Greece Leaving

So is greece leaving the euro or what?!??

FAT ELY
    (EDIT: I do not read/respond to Xipher's posts. You should not either)

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by FastEddy View Post
    All i know is that euro has abandoned my pocket long time ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan791 View Post
    Άντε ρε Τάσο τί θα γίνει με αυτό το παιχνίδι θα κυκλοφορήσει ποτέ?

Quote Originally Posted by Madrandomize View Post
    All i know is that euro has abandoned my pocket long time ago...
    pretty much this.................and it isnt easy,even if you want,to leave the eurozone.First,if someone leaves,then the eurozone will crash

Quote Originally Posted by FastEddy View Post
    No. it's more likely the euro will dissolve than one member state leaving it on its own will.

2000+

leaving will not help, current greek debt will remain there. If they leave many banks will not half their outstanding debt but will keep it at 100%.

If Greeks think it is good for them to leve then they will find out it will make their country go bankrupt instantly. Even in the netherlands poverty is rising and rising and costs for most simple basic needs go up and up.

How hard it sounds, greece has to suffer for many years untill they finished paying off their debts. leaving or staying will not change that.

Normal User

The whole issue about Hellas leaving Euro is made up by polititians both Hellenic and foreign to cause fear to the people and make them vote the 2 traditional patries that ruined the country. None Hellin wants Hellas to leave Euro.
    Remember remember the 5th of November the gunpowder treason and plot, i know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot...

the debt is not actual 300 bilion euros...........it was 90 billion and foreign countries convincied us that we owe 300+ billion euros because they want to occupie Greece without using military.They want our oil sources south of Crete,our gold mines in Northern Greece and Nickel mines that exist here

Morevover,most of the debt was rised to that level by the politicians,not the citizens of Greece.These are the ones that need to be executed.All 300 from parliament,along with George Papandreou

we are on war,not a weapons wat,but financial war

Greece's oils sources and mines are worth altogether over 1 trillion $ (big part because of the source south of Crete,the 3rd largest in the world,although the goverment hides it from people)

Quote Originally Posted by ChopSuey View Post
    the debt is not actual 300 bilion euros...........it was 90 billion and foreign countries convincied us that we owe 300+ billion euros because they want to occupie Greece without using military.They want our oil sources south of Crete,our gold mines in Northern Greece and Nickel mines that exist here

Morevover,most of the debt was rised to that level by the politicians,not the citizens of Greece.These are the ones that need to be executed.All 300 from parliament,along with George Papandreou

Greece's oils sources and mines are worth altogether over 1 trillion $ (big part because of the source south of Crete,the 3rd largest in the world,although the goverment hides it from people)
    Is this the mainstream belief over there?

FAT ELY
    (EDIT: I do not read/respond to Xipher's posts. You should not either)

there was a lot of money which came from other countrys for greek people, one month later every greek had a swimming pool.

greek politics suck
    Jercy Justice | Leader of Simiran | simiran.net

Normal User

First of all, stop believing what media says and think for yourself for once. Also check what a German economic historian says :

http://www.spiegel.de/international/...-a-769703.html

Stop the hypocrisy and understand what is happening. What we are going through is a global phenomenon. It has already happened in many countries and it is called taking them over without guns.
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=384730&date  line=1273763274

Normal User EU1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by xXTasosXx View Post
    First of all, stop believing what media says and think for yourself for once. Also check what a German economic historian says :

http://www.spiegel.de/international/...-a-769703.html

Stop the hypocrisy and understand what is happening. What we are going through is a global phenomenon. It has already happened in many countries and it is called taking them over without guns.
    Well said Tassos..Well said

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by ChopSuey View Post
    O man what kind a idiotic crap have they been feeding you?

I disagree on all points, greek citizens have created this situation same way politicians did. A good friend of mine is a greek and he told me about all the hellenic habits of not paying taxes or avoid paying taxes at all costs. Not all did that but most of the greek did that.
    He also told me about corruption inside the national governement and local governement. See what happens if you dont stand up against corruption, you ancestors maybe were spartans and were fierce fighters but nowadays the greek people let their country go to waste and stood by and did nothing. There were some who tried it but didnt find support with the majority of the greek society.

I can agree on sone points on the whole the guilt discussion, Greece should never been allowed to go into debt to that extend. Why should innocent rightous people suffer from mistakes made by the greater majority... well wake up mate that is a truth since the beginning of human history.

Give it some time, there are more EU countries following Greece soonish. Portugal,Spain and Italy or getting close to that the same position greece is in now. In the Netherlands our debt is rising with millions a day due to the recession. Greece was the first and that in itselve is the mistake of the greeks themselves and their choosen politicians.

Normal User US1 Player

politicians rather let their countries die and go poor then having to leave their precious incomes.

EU wont die just because of that reasoning.
    Cooking your fish since '94.

Normal User EU1 Player

Ready for War?