Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast

Default D3 - My opinion after putting some time in....

It took me and the wife 23 hours of playtime to beat the game. We checked every corner, died on bosses here and there, and took about 'standard' gametime to complete the first time, on normal.

I'd consider that a good solid playthrough for the game. Yes, if you are some ADD / WoW grind moron that just bypasses everything, then you could probably beat the game sooner? I don't know, I don't play like a fucking spaz, so 23 hours it is.

But Napalm, it's so easy you just faceroll and epix snore etc..

Well Diablo isn't Mechwarrior now is it? It's a hack and slash experience that involves loot finding, beefing up your character, and just making the experience what you want to make it. I've found the game strikes the right balance of entertainment and challenge when playing MP with others. Normal mode is a bit easy for single player, but still entertaining and can be made challenging at any time simply by pulling more mobs and getting crazy / creative.

Game still fun, level after level, character after character. I even played a Demon Hunter up to level 22 in hardcore mode, and then got faded in a bad encounter. Massively entertaining and tense to play this way!
    I've noticed other random events happen from each character I play, keeps it fresh.

Bottom line? The game is great fun, and I haven't enjoyed this kind of game since D2. PoE is entertaining, but it doesn't have the staying power or fun, to me, that D3 does. There is a shit ton of variety in how you play your character, and the game is fun / challenging from start to finish. I haven't even started messing with the AH yet, making a beefed up magic find character etc.. MP has been flawless and solid for me entire time using it.

So, sure, you can certainly sit on the sidelines and hate on the game with the other e-cool kids. The fact is however all of you that are turning up your noses at it are missing out on a very fun game.

9/10 - Still playing, and definitely will be for sometime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    I play Halo and I'm autistic.

Normal User

game is very boring
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare UDL View Post
    Thats us 2v1 ing you easily.

7000+ EU1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaCat View Post
    game is very boring
    Troll.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaCat View Post
    game is very boring
    I concur.

I can't finish one play through.

POE is ok.. no way I could play through it more than once though. I got bored with it after a few hours of beta.. reminded of a better looking version of D2

8000+

Good review, Napalm.

23 hours....nice slow playing, even exploring and killing everything shouldn't take you that long.

Game would be fun if it cost 20-30 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Xinnro View Post
    8/10 Zokten just sounds like a big bad ass monster that eats babies.
    Quote Originally Posted by MindOverSword View Post
    I really never had pie... I wish I did, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by zie View Post
    wtf is 4chan

7000+ EU1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by Zokten View Post
    23 hours....nice slow playing, even exploring and killing everything shouldn't take you that long.

Game would be fun if it cost 20-30 bucks.
    He was playing with his wife.

Bitch died all day long.

I give it one banana out of 3

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
    He was playing with his wife.

Bitch died all day long.
    Hey that isn't very nice

I found the game very sleepy. Really...I start to play and after 30 min I can go to bed. I really want to go faster to harder level to feel like I am playing because the normal level is a joke.

The game is not bad, there is an attention to details like I never saw before in many games. The quality of the game is outstanding. The game play is same old stuff...well...its Diablo...some expected too much of it.

I cant give it a score until I feel like I'm fucking playing and not just melting faces and until the PvP is up...this is what I am waiting for.
    Lord Malebo in game.
    Lux Arcana recruit.
    http://www.luxarcana.org/portal/

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by malebogia View Post
    I found the game very sleepy. Really...I start to play and after 30 min I can go to bed. I really want to go faster to harder level to feel like I am playing because the normal level is a joke.

The game is not bad, there is an attention to details like I never saw before in many games. The quality of the game is outstanding. The game play is same old stuff...well...its Diablo...some expected too much of it.

I cant give it a score until I feel like I'm fucking playing and not just melting faces and until the PvP is up...this is what I am waiting for.
    Can recommend trying hardcore, because it does make things a bit more tense even early levels.

First character took ~20hrs on normal (I backtracked quite a bit to play with friends), working on my second character through now and it's a lot faster if you just rush the quests.

muddymess

Im starting to get boring of it, I was gonna keep plaing it to earn some real cash, but I dont think I can stand it for much longer :P.
    Vordus Shadowlord, creation of evil and darkness of the Alfar land

Hythero Toughleaf, protector of the Mirdain forest

After I will finish it on Normal I think I will go hardcore. I want to feel some rush even if I will curse the game afterwords.

Did I understood correct ?
    When you die your char is fucked. It remains in the hall of heroes, cant be played anymore.
    The items however remain ?!?
    The hardcore AH is different from the gay AH.
    The game is the same in difficulty as the gay one, same levels, same stuff.

I wonder about the PvP on hardcore. Fucking gladiators !
    Last edited by malebogia; 05-25-2012 at 08:53.
    Lord Malebo in game.
    Lux Arcana recruit.
    http://www.luxarcana.org/portal/

3000+

another fucking d3 thread. D3 is the new LoL.

Lets discuss about Boney M instead.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5gNY...eature=related