Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 89
    Normal User

NUNz is RIGHT
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare UDL View Post
    Thats us 2v1 ing you easily.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
    Who's indebted?

We have two systems. We have standard basic living for people. No more pitfalls. A true safety net.

Then we have a capitalist market.

A safety net that promotes laziness and a mentality that teaches you to protest to get what you want because you feel entitled to it on behalf of others.

7000+ EU1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    Taxation is forced.
    You wont be taxed if there's no debt to pay. And really, you could have a whole different set of taxes in your economy.

I honestly believe these two economies, or ideas, could co-exist with a drastic shift in basic education and a reevaluation of the standard of living.

7000+ EU1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    A safety net that promotes laziness and a mentality that teaches you to protest to get what you want because you feel entitled to it on behalf of others.
    See that's where we fundamentally disagree. I don't believe that we should force people into 9-5s.

Banned

You wont be taxed if there's no debt to pay. And really, you could have a whole different set of taxes in your economy
    I'm having difficulties understanding why you don't get it. Taxation is forced upon individuals today. There's is no opt out. Don't use the service you're paying for, don't endorse it? Too bad.

I honestly believe these two economies, or ideas, could co-exist with a drastic shift in basic education and a reevaluation of the standard of living.
    They could. In a republic that was founded on individual liberties. Now where on earth might we find such a thing?

As I said. You could do your thing over there, all without forcing me to pay to your thing from over here.

Banned

See that's where we fundamentally disagree. I don't believe that we should force people into 9-5s.
    Me no get.

The bigger government becomes the more dependent populations have become. I pay half my salary in taxes in Denmark. Coincidently, over half the population is now dependent (living) on others income. Sustainable?
    Last edited by Bissen; 05-25-2012 at 07:25.

Normal User

nothing happens between 5 and 9 anyway, everybody knows that. Factories just shut down, grocery stores close, cinemas cant work cause they dont have daylight, etc.
    Servers will go down at 3AM GMT and stay down for 5 hours. We confirmed that the new controllers cleared customs and are in the data center.
    Sorry we mistook the EU and the NA server.