Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 34

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderboy2402 View Post
    It has been evolving for 2 years now... I wouldn't follow it unless you are seeking disappointment.

Alot of these promised (*cough*) features were supposed to be in by release. And that was literally years ago.
    I just checked it again 3-4 weeks ago and it def. got better. There are several other indie games which should have this and that feature at release. But MO is adding them slowly it seems while in other games (DF) they completly lose track and implement useless shit
    Darkfall Unholy Wars
    Playing Darkfall is the most fun I've ever had on a computer with my pants zipped up and both hands on the desk.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Chipatama View Post
    Not entirely false.
    But I still want to believe they make good things, since they're one of the few french devs out there.
    omg styrr, cant believe how they managed to fuck up Bloodbowl. Porting a turnbased tabletop game with extremely unambigous rules must be one of the easiest game projects there is.
    - Levy Chase
    - Malus Spiritus

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Niburu View Post
    The MO patch will fix los of technical stuff while polishing other parts like the GUI to make it easier to get into the game. Ontop of it it already has deep mechanics which attract every type of player not the PVP ones. And as you already said DF 2.0 won't release until 2013 ( they can show us concept art and renders....) so when DF2.0 releases there will be already the next big MO-Patch out including several small ones inbetween. It's a shame but what was once a fucking bugfest is getting into shape while DF goes down the road
    MO is a gigantic piss-filled piece of shit. It is literally ass-piss.
    Last edited by Amelia Del; 05-21-2012 at 13:53.
    Servers will go down at 3AM GMT and stay down for 5 hours. We confirmed that the new controllers cleared customs and are in the data center.
    Sorry we mistook the EU and the NA server.

6000+

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia Del View Post
    MO is a gigantic piss-filled piece of shit. It is literally ass-piss.
    This.

No need to sugarcoat ass-piss.
    Lord Oboy -

Quote Originally Posted by Croim View Post
    You didnt even need that good aim in darkfall as long as you knew how to dodge/transfer.
    Quote Originally Posted by xpiher View Post
    :LMAO: thats just too funny. Yea, because being able to land more hits than your enemy didn't matter :lmao: Congrats, you just got added to my sig :lmao:

Quote Originally Posted by Niburu View Post
    I just checked it again 3-4 weeks ago and it def. got better. There are several other indie games which should have this and that feature at release. But MO is adding them slowly it seems while in other games (DF) they completly lose track and implement useless shit
    I will acknowledge that you probably have played a more recent build then I. Maybe things have gotten better.

But I want to send up the warning flags to anybody else interested. The devs of MO have been promising features for 4 years now and even if some elements have improved... From the state is was released in to now, maybe instead of a diarrhea mess of a game it is now more uniform shit.
    Last edited by Wonderboy2402; 05-22-2012 at 01:18.
    "Locked. Saying Scots have thievery in their genes is a no-no."

"That's like being the best cripple in the special Olympics."

Normal User

Pathfinder Online looks and sounds interesting, also embersofcaerus but they both gonna be a while i think...

http://goblinworks.com/

http://www.embersofcaerus.com/content.php