Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678 ... LastLast
    7000+ EU1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by Gloomrender View Post
    You've earned humanity points with me for this post. However I disagree with your conclusion. Even if there are causes which somewhat morally exonerate the negative behavior of a person, you should still avoid people who are going to cause you a ton of problems/even permanent damage to you.

He should run because he can't handle her. That's how we should look at it. If she's not a drug addict or caught up with some bad people then she's probably just having some fun and this guy can learn a lot from her. If he takes that step.

I know it's horrible to say but it's like taming a wild horse. She's been rewarding him for his good behavior (The kiss outside after he got jealous) he needs to flip the table and start rewarding her for her good behavior.

But that's just my mentality and I love the game so idk.

I think It's too much risk. You can't tame crazy and she could be that. Although I see your point. I'd bet shes too much for him to handle. Even if he was more experienced which he seems to be pretty new to this.
    Last edited by Gloomrender; 05-19-2012 at 01:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Branwulf View Post
    Criminals will always get their weapons, it's the fucking lunatics that you should be worried about Colonist.
    Quote Originally Posted by United States Department of Education
    Give us the child for 8 years and it will be a Bolshevik forever.

The "game" is proof we're nothing more than pathetic pre-programmed biological machines doomed to live a meaningless existence driven by carnal desires that serve no use but to spread our species across the planet like a plague, a virus, consuming and destroying without thought; even killing each other in the process.

It's so primitive it's disgusting. If it must be done, it should be done with the utter most dignity possible. But then, that requires people to actually give a shit about more than the pointless petty bullshit that goes on in their own lives. Sex should be, in a civilized human's view, about bringing two people closer than they already are, and solidifying that bond they feel between themselves.
    Last edited by Death's Chill; 05-19-2012 at 02:00.

Yummy.

7000+ EU1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post
    The "game" is proof we're nothing more than pathetic pre-programmed biological machines doomed to live a meaningless existence driven by carnal desires that serve no use but to spread our species across the planet like a plague, a virus, consuming and destroying without thought; even killing each other in the process.

It's so primitive it's disgusting. If it must be done, it should be done with the utter most dignity possible. But then, that requires people to actually give a shit about more than the pointless petty bullshit that goes on in their own lives. Sex should be, in a civilized human's view, about bringing two people closer than they already are, and solidifying that bond they feel between themselves.
    Some people have kinks, man. That's all it is. It isn't one size fit all and tbh my view on the situation could completely turn that girl off.

Normal User

shes a crazy bitch, run and run fast.

Normal User

Sex should be, in a civilized human's view, about bringing two people closer than they already are, and solidifying that bond they feel between themselves.
    yeah you wouldn't be able to pull that girl either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kol_Taggar View Post
    Getting upset about what AV says they are going to do is like getting upset about what Al Gore says is going to happen if we don't take global warming seriously.

Normal User

Holy crap >< who cares! Why is it so friggin hard for people to give up on other people! It's simple, they either like you or they don't. I don't understand why this is such an in depth topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Wuffles Puffs View Post
    Holy crap >< who cares! Why is it so friggin hard for people to give up on other people! It's simple, they either like you or they don't. I don't understand why this is such an in depth topic.
    Because girls do not know what they want, and even if they did, what they want is constantly shifting and only applies for the moment. As soon as their mood changes, their emotions follow suit and anything can trigger this.

Yummy.

3000+

Because girls do not know what they want, and even if they did, what they want is constantly shifting and only applies for the moment. As soon as their mood changes, their emotions follow suit and anything can trigger this.
    They want lower taxes.
    We should celebrate March 2013 as the month Off-Topic went Full Retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Marilio View Post
    They want lower taxes.
    No they want handouts.

Yummy.

6000+ Long term follower

My advice is to not ask forumfall for advice.

2000+

When your older and have been threw all the games women play you lose your desire to be part of it. You will either take one look at a woman like that and immediately mark her off as not worth the mind games or you will get straight to the point and bang her. None of this back and forth bullshit, its just not worth it.

Avoid her completely or get her drunk, fuck her and then avoid her else you are just asking for unnecessary bs that will never amount to anything more then a headache.

1000+

She's a bitch and wants to be treated like it. When you meet a real woman you'll know shes a woman. Simple, shes just a potential fuck buddy. Only read OP, not sure if you updated
    My Darkfall Videos
    Dufer Bromoon - Digital Dream Team BAWS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Grandma View Post
    I knew you were bad but now you're retarded too. There's a reason Duelist is played by the majority of the server now and it isn't because it's a balanced class.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
    Reading it again dude she just wants you to have the balls to take her. To say you're mine. No room for anything else. That's why she sucked that guy off. You left her at the club while you guys were in the middle of some weird kinda kinda not relationship.

That's why she kissed your friends infront of you then went and talked to you outside.

If you were the male she wanted your friends would have known she was yours and not fucked with her.

Ya man. You got a little bit to learn, maybe.
    so from what you're saying i should be less nicey nicey and just grab her if i want to make out, and not like ask?

thanks to every body who actually read that wall of text looking mother fucker front page. a few people have mentioned that she just wants me to take her so im guessing this is my next plan of action.

we both went to a club for her highschool/secondary school graduation party.
    (we didnt go as a couple or anything, i dont think she even expected to see me there,) she was with another guy, eating the face off him for half the night and yet she still danced with me twice, and teased at kissing,

like she went in for one and then leaned back shaking her head smiling. i havent spoken to her in about 3-4 days but i think i know what im gunna do next.

Quote Originally Posted by Pallist View Post
    Leave this broad in your past. Ignore all contact. Move on, find a hot, educated, loyal chick. She sounds like a pile of daddy issues too.
    She actually does have daddy issues, hasent spoken to her father in 3 years. =P

Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    Uh, this is jakeoc people.

We need to advise the girl to run, run as fast as she can in the opposite direction.
    =D

[QUOTE=Wizard of Yndor;5421252
    The cool thing about your situation, (if you can handle her fucking all your friends) is that she probably has other crazy-horny girl friends that you can meet too. So keeping her as a friend can keep you in a steady supply of pussy. Just avoid the emotional attachments, and 'relationship' stuff with any of her nympho friends, and you should be fine as 'just friends'.

P.S. stock up on rubbers.[/QUOTE]

Victorias best friend is a bigger slut that she is.
    her best friend fucked my best friend, gave another of my close friends a BJ and i made out with her last week =P
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuffles Puffs View Post
    Like many dudes said before me, just focus on some pussy without the emotional attachment lol. Jake oc. Is that orange county or something?
    Anywho, hope my two cents helped, if not. Fuck you
    nah OC are the initials for my second name, should be O'C

and yea it helped a bit i guess =D

Quote Originally Posted by Glabro View Post
    He obviously can't handle her.
    BTW, just as you stated in your previous post.
    By the time he knows "how to play the game"...
    a) the OP bitch will be 30, have cellulite and will be ugly
    b) he'll find out that this sort of girls are good only for sex. Relationship with this type is either impossible or reminds a full-time job or battleground, is not fun in a long-term and definitely does not bring happiness.
    if you can play the game so well, why not enlighten me or give some advice?

Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
    Reading it again dude she just wants you to have the balls to take her. To say you're mine. No room for anything else. That's why she sucked that guy off. You left her at the club while you guys were in the middle of some weird kinda kinda not relationship.

That's why she kissed your friends infront of you then went and talked to you outside.

If you were the male she wanted your friends would have known she was yours and not fucked with her.

Ya man. You got a little bit to learn, maybe.
    so from what you're saying i should be less nicey nicey and just grab her if i want to make out, and not like ask?
    Last edited by jakeoc; 05-30-2012 at 17:19.
    Playing Darkfall Since 22nd Of July 2009.

US attack on Iran Unacceptable-Russian Military

IRISH and PROUD.
    Fuck yer honda civic i'va horse outside!

7000+ EU1 Player

To an extent. But it has to be in all your actions. Not act liek a bitch then suddenly try to kiss her.

Just be a ball of stability. Mean what you say. Say what you mean. Back up what you say with your actions. And even if this girl doesn't get it, they're still great steps to learn.

It will impress future girls, brooooo

In my experience, woman more than anything appreciate and respect strong character. If your girl doesn't respect you, you don't have much of a chance.
    Last edited by Nunz; 05-30-2012 at 17:22.