Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    778

    Default Mounted Police almost crush press photographer in youth strike

    look at the video @2 minutes The cops are pretty agressive on those horses before during a calm manifestation.
    Last edited by Amelia Del; 05-17-2012 at 11:25.
    Servers will go down at 3AM GMT and stay down for 5 hours. We confirmed that the new controllers cleared customs and are in the data center.
    Sorry we mistook the EU and the NA server.

  2. #2
    2000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bournemouth, UK
    Posts
    2,081

    Default

    The whole point is to almost crush people, if there was no threat no one would go back to work or get jobs. damn students

  3. #3

    Default

    lol, so incredibly tame compared to what's going on in the US. Fuck that one guy didn't even get hurt intentionally. Our cops literally shoot citizens for target practice. Boo hoo with this weak shit
    Last edited by Gloomrender; 05-17-2012 at 07:35.

    Quote Originally Posted by Branwulf View Post
    Criminals will always get their weapons, it's the fucking lunatics that you should be worried about Colonist.
    Quote Originally Posted by United States Department of Education
    Give us the child for 8 years and it will be a Bolshevik forever.

  4. #4
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gloomrender View Post
    lol, so incredibly tame compared to what's going on in the US. Fuck that one guy didn't even get hurt intentionally. Our cops literally shoot citizens for target practice. Boo hoo with this weak shit
    So that makes it acceptable? It cant be unintentional when you rush someone on purpose
    Servers will go down at 3AM GMT and stay down for 5 hours. We confirmed that the new controllers cleared customs and are in the data center.
    Sorry we mistook the EU and the NA server.

  5. #5
    11,000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    UK, obviously
    Posts
    11,388

    Default

    I thought photographs were already flat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc View Post
    You are clearly awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    Being socially progressive does not make you 'advanced'.

  6. #6
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 88Chaz88 View Post
    I thought photographs were already flat.
    I'd like to see how well you fare in french, Please enlighten me.
    Servers will go down at 3AM GMT and stay down for 5 hours. We confirmed that the new controllers cleared customs and are in the data center.
    Sorry we mistook the EU and the NA server.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amelia Del View Post
    I'd like to see how well you fare in french, Please enlighten me.
    lol. Your thread is a plankton in a sea of actual police brutality. Get over it.
    Last edited by Bissen; 05-17-2012 at 11:44.

  8. #8
    4000+
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    4,159

    Default

    Far worse mounted police brutality on youtube, why bother linking this little nudge?

  9. #9
    5000+ karlek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    5,288

    Default

    Would have been a lot more amusing if the horse fucked the photographer guy in the ass after running him down.

    Philosophical question: Would photographer guy photograph his own rape?

  10. #10
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by karlek View Post
    Would have been a lot more amusing if the horse fucked the photographer guy in the ass after running him down.

    Philosophical question: Would photographer guy photograph his own rape?
    Rape victims are usually overpowered or force to collaborate. Therefore he wouldnt be able to.
    Servers will go down at 3AM GMT and stay down for 5 hours. We confirmed that the new controllers cleared customs and are in the data center.
    Sorry we mistook the EU and the NA server.

  11. #11
    10,000+ Long term follower
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    10,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amelia Del View Post
    look at the video @2 minutes The cops are pretty agressive on those horses before during a calm manifestation.
    A more likely scenario/explanation is the horse got spooked. /shrug
    Last edited by StainlessSteelRat; 05-17-2012 at 17:39.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
    If 3/4 of all the money spent on defense was diverted into education funds, public school would be dirt cheap
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Sparrow View Post
    99% of human resource offices are paid for by grants (non-tax dollars).

  12. #12

    Default

    Some people are fucking idiots. I'm not referring to the cops.

  13. #13
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    A more likely scenario/explanation is the horse got spooked. /shrug
    yes, cops horses get spooked. Just like you can trick a cops dog into thinking you dont have drugs on you.
    Servers will go down at 3AM GMT and stay down for 5 hours. We confirmed that the new controllers cleared customs and are in the data center.
    Sorry we mistook the EU and the NA server.

  14. #14
    10,000+ Long term follower
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    10,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amelia Del View Post
    yes, cops horses get spooked. Just like you can trick a cops dog into thinking you dont have drugs on you.
    So you know nothing about horses, gotcha.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
    If 3/4 of all the money spent on defense was diverted into education funds, public school would be dirt cheap
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Sparrow View Post
    99% of human resource offices are paid for by grants (non-tax dollars).

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amelia Del View Post
    yes, cops horses get spooked. Just like you can trick a cops dog into thinking you dont have drugs on you.
    Ya you don't know anything about horses. If you piss a horse off it doesn't care who's riding it, it will fuck you up. And the protestors were getting in the horse's/officers faces almost, and behind them. You can see another horse do the same thing a few seconds after the guy was struck. And it didn't hit anyone. The dumbass protestors are yelling at the cops right behind/beside the horses, and they got spooked. Nothing to see here but some officers being hassled and behaving with restraint.

    Quote Originally Posted by Branwulf View Post
    Criminals will always get their weapons, it's the fucking lunatics that you should be worried about Colonist.
    Quote Originally Posted by United States Department of Education
    Give us the child for 8 years and it will be a Bolshevik forever.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •