Hybrid View

Default Darkfall 2.0 map

They said it will be different. Question is: Are they changing certain areas, adding new ones... or will they redo the whole world of Agon?

Darkfall needs more cow spawns
    http://i.imgur.com/vSFvJ.png

Quote Originally Posted by teddysmith View Post
    they said it will be different. Question is: Are they changing certain areas, adding new ones... Or will they redo the whole world of agon?
    remade of everything, everything got an overhaul
    Dfo.eu @ Facebook

"Viel Feind, viel Ehr"
    "The more danger, the more honor"

So, the world of Agon as we know it will be completely different? Instead of the main continent in the middle and all the 4 islands in it's corners, we will have an entirely different overlay ?

oh, and btw...any news on DF 2.0 I kind like to subscribe, but don't wanna grind for 3-4 months and then find out in november-december we will have a stats wipe. I tried out the trial on the EU server and it was pretty empty. How's things on the US server? Is there a way to know the number of players online at one time in DF ?

Thanks!

fairly positive that the 4 islands and mainland boundaries and basic shape will be the same. Although the did mention city layout and placement will most likely be different. Along with that there is only going to be one main tower protected NPC city for each race. I dont think we are sure whether or not they will keep the other exsisting npc cities in game. My guess would be they have the Main Racial Capitol (tower protected) and then a racial city for each (lore) faction within that race which each race has 3 I think. I would guess we might even see player cities, villiages, and dungeons moved around a bit. I would like to see more islands or and island chain that has high lvl mobs. Perhaps an expanded ocean. Most is speculation based on small hints from past updates.

K E L S E N | R A V E N H E A R T
    Imperator of | I M P E R I U M

Does it lag on the NA server, saw your signature...???And what about population on NA can u give me a rough estimate like: 2 times bigger than on the EU server, you get it..

5000+

Does it lag on the NA server, saw your signature...???And what about population on NA can u give me a rough estimate like: 2 times bigger than on the EU server, you get it..
    Way to derail your own thread.

Lux Arcana
    Clan Leader

They said it will be different. Question is: Are they changing certain areas, adding new ones... or will they redo the whole world of Agon?
    No one knows. All answers you'll see here are people making shit up. Is this what you want ?
    How to be Ray Pew[NA1]

My Videos Older vids

Quote Originally Posted by Tasos View Post
    drinking gets in the way of my lifting

Normal User US1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by vanyok View Post
    No one knows. All answers you'll see here are people making shit up. Is this what you want ?
    We know pieces.

We know quests have been rewritten, mobs have been moved, cities have been moved, holdings have been moved, dungeons have been moved...

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Iphicles View Post
    We know pieces.

We know quests have been rewritten, mobs have been moved, cities have been moved, holdings have been moved, dungeons have been moved...
    We don't know that these things have been moved, just re-designed. Of course, the re-design may necessitate a move but as far as we know that would be done on a case by case basis and not a part of some greater plan.