Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast
    7000+

Quote Originally Posted by iza View Post
    Yeah, there's definitely some shit in my lungs I cough up now and then (heavy toker here). But I think, unlike the tar that cigs leave, your body can safely get rid of the shit MJ leaves in there. Can't remember the article but it was like after a couple months of not smoking, lungs were 100% back to normal.
    imagine how much shit is in your lungs naturally? from dust to small insects. They can handle a lot. just not 3000 toxic products like the shit they put in cigarettes.

Join us on Twitch or on our forums!

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroCool View Post
    Im sure its fine in moderation, but if your a daily smoker, its going to take a toll. You cant inhale raw plant matter frequently and expect to have star lungs. I used everyday for about 4 years and my lung capacity went to absolute shit, to the point where I need an inhaler for cardiac activity.
    you're so full of fucking shit it hurts.

ive smoked daily for the past DECADE and can run miles faster and -better- than most non-smokers.

tell that to my entire family who have been daily users for the past 40+ years and breathe just fine too.

fucking lying piece of shit. i hate you.

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok Delrhe View Post
    imagine how much shit is in your lungs naturally? from dust to small insects. They can handle a lot. just not 3000 toxic products like the shit they put in cigarettes.
    I'm pretty sure people don't have small insects jamming up their lungs most of the time. And dust would be an issue if it somehow built up for a month without being cleaned out of your lungs, but that's not how it goes. On the other-hand, smoke a bowl out of a bong once and watch all the filth of covers the glass and water.
    ~Greatness Incarnate~

Quote Originally Posted by Shaehl View Post
    ...It can't be healthy to have your lungs coated in a thick film of carcinogenic residue after every session. ...
    That's why you shouldn't smoke joints. Their paper/gum is the most unhealthy thing about them. Cannabis oil itself is actually an anti-carcinogen (it fights cancer).

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by Chalupas View Post
    That's why you shouldn't smoke joints. Their paper/gum is the most unhealthy thing about them. Cannabis oil itself is actually an anti-carcinogen (it fights cancer).
    There's more to weed than oil. Much of it is just as bad as the paper.
    ~Greatness Incarnate~

ITT : People smoking saying it's harmless and it's fine.

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by Chipatama View Post
    ITT : People smoking saying it's harmless and it's fine.
    ITT: Chipatama watched a government sponsored commercial that showed him a picture "your brain on drugs", it was scary.
    ~Greatness Incarnate~

Quote Originally Posted by Shaehl View Post
    ITT: Chipatama watched a government sponsored commercial that showed him a picture "your brain on drugs", it was scary.
    Let me guess, you're a user ?
    Typical.

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by Chipatama View Post
    Let me guess, you're a user ?
    Typical.
    I'm not a user and I probably never will be, I think cannabis is far more beneficial than harmful.

There goes your theory.

Quote Originally Posted by -Jotun View Post
    you're so full of fucking shit it hurts.

ive smoked daily for the past DECADE and can run miles faster and -better- than most non-smokers.

tell that to my entire family who have been daily users for the past 40+ years and breathe just fine too.

fucking lying piece of shit. i hate you.
    Weed has obviously taken its mental toll on you overtime, judging by the way you post. I'm also curious as to what psychological need you are filling buy smoking everyday for that long.

But i'm not lying, after using daily for many years my lung capacity shutdown, to the point where running a mile would almost kill me. My stoner friends who used daily for 5-10 years also have a very bad lung capacity. It also left me with pretty bad anxiety that took a few years to shake off (still not completely gone).

Its not nearly as bad as some other things, but if you think inhaling the raw matter of a psychoactive plant wont have some negative effects overtime, then your delusional.
    Astinus Darksoul - Scourge

Anti-Grind Coalition
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/group.php?groupid=109
    Save Darkfalls population today.

1000+

I only remember the part of class where they taught us that marijuana doesn't permanently effect your brain and/or memory. it clogs up certain receptors in your brain but after time, probably months of non-use, that clears up completely.

they said nothing about lung functions or even lung cancer.

this was a class that my government said I had to take because I was a drug addict. So if they don't even have anything bad to say about it here, I am pretty sure that all the crap you've heard before was just that, crap and propaganda.
    Knuggs Benson

7000+ EU1 Player

I don't smoke weed. Like maybe once a year Ill get drunk and take a couple hits.

But I'll support the fuck out of civil liberties.

7000+ EU1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroCool View Post
    Weed has obviously taken its mental toll on you overtime, judging by the way you post. I'm also curious as to what psychological need you are filling buy smoking everyday for that long.

But i'm not lying, after using daily for many years my lung capacity shutdown, to the point where running a mile would almost kill me. My stoner friends who used daily for 5-10 years also have a very bad lung capacity. It also left me with pretty bad anxiety that took a few years to shake off (still not completely gone).

Its not nearly as bad as some other things, but if you think inhaling the raw matter of a psychoactive plant wont have some negative effects overtime, then your delusional.
    You realize that could be simply that you smoked skunk bud from mexico filled with pesticides, correct?

Normal User

i smoke that dont concern me thogh, i drink 15-19 beeers anyywhere fromj 4:30 -10:10 evernight, but i thinkg it does good for my liter and , it prevents cancer too

you got my gear
    i got your women

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdafied View Post
    I only remember the part of class where they taught us that marijuana doesn't permanently effect your brain and/or memory. it clogs up certain receptors in your brain but after time, probably months of non-use, that clears up completely.

they said nothing about lung functions or even lung cancer.

this was a class that my government said I had to take because I was a drug addict. So if they don't even have anything bad to say about it here, I am pretty sure that all the crap you've heard before was just that, crap and propaganda.
    this is true in a away what weed actually does is build fat in you brain and it can last for a year plus, but it dont efect you in any way, only think that kills braincells is alcohol or opiates, nothing else, it just fucks the rest of you body up'

you got my gear
    i got your women