Default Subscriber forums...

I'm a paid player and I'm trying to be able to post on the forums in the subscriber section...

the link in the "how to" thread is broken, but I was able to find the section in my account page to input the information. Unfortunately it says "the forum credentials you have provided are invalid". I've checked the account name and password many times and cannot seem to get this to work...

any ideas?

In that case I would message support, they should give you a decently fast response.
    Krail Ukriek
    Vids

3000+

If you are a NA player the cause is most likely the NA account/support maintenance.
    My understanding is that everything should be up to 100% tomorrow.
    Darkfall moderators are not paid employees of Aventurine. In all business other than Darkfall Board moderating, our opinions are entirely our own, and do not represent official Aventurine opinions

TY both for your replies...i'll try again tomorrow.

still not working...any other ideas?

3000+

NA support still down so just email noaccount@aventurine.gr directly.
    That will get you in contact with support.
    Darkfall moderators are not paid employees of Aventurine. In all business other than Darkfall Board moderating, our opinions are entirely our own, and do not represent official Aventurine opinions

The only way I got my problem fixed (exactly the same as yours) was sending a PM to Brannoc. Submitting a ticket and sending emails did nothing for a week.... the support is so stupid in DF.

I sent a PM to Brannoc before I went to bed, by the time I got up, he took care of it.

+1 for Brannoc
    ...not recruiting.