Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    7000+

Quote Originally Posted by Krag View Post
    Yeah Bishops is pretty bad, my cousin went there and it is really degenerate heh. It's basically like an Animal House parody..At least they mostly stay in their own little town, altho Im sure they are a pain in the ass for people who live in Sherbrooke when they go on road trips.
    it's only like 5 km from downtown Sherbrooke. They come in town, break mailposts, statues and that kind of stuff. (at least they did when I was a kid living in Sherbrooke)

The guy got charged: Hit and run, aggraved assault, armed assault and reckless driving.

a 42 year old man and the 23 year old injured may be charged too, others may be charged too.
    Last edited by Ragnarok Delrhe; 04-30-2012 at 20:16.

Join us on Twitch or on our forums!

One less blight upon this earth hopefully.
    Noob tears are by far the sweetest...

I can't figure out which part of this was the cab driver's fault. He had a mob of drunk assholes surrounding his car and hitting it. Would you just sit there and wait for them to break your windows, drag you out and beat you to death?

6000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by rikilii View Post
    I can't figure out which part of this was the cab driver's fault. He had a mob of drunk assholes surrounding his car and hitting it. Would you just sit there and wait for them to break your windows, drag you out and beat you to death?
    I agree. It looked to me like the cabby was trying to let shit slide and trying to move away from them. He tried several times and then thought it was best to leave. One of the guys attacking him got caught under the wheels. I don't see how he can be charged for anything.

It's not like this motherfucker or anything...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7fAs7eVSew
    Last edited by Falokis; 05-01-2012 at 00:50.

7000+

Quote Originally Posted by Falokis View Post
    I agree. It looked to me like the cabby was trying to let shit slide and trying to move away from them. He tried several times and then thought it was best to leave. One of the guys attacking him got caught under the wheels. I don't see how he can be charged for anything.

It's not like this motherfucker or anything...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7fAs7eVSew
    oh god. He had several opporunities to leave and didnt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqI81qrroQgat the start of the video, where does anyone prevent him from leaving? Nowhere. he stays there. He could have called the cops when they started hitting the car (the first time before the video showed up but he didnt, they would have made it in time without a problem especially on an important street like that I'm even surprised none of them cruised there in the laps of time this happened.)

You can even see other cars cruising by when nothings happening, nobody stopped them from going through. Guess what he wanted to hit one of theses retards but when he did he realised he just might have killed someone and he left the scene.
    Last edited by Ragnarok Delrhe; 05-01-2012 at 02:34.

Normal User

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZPD9...feature=relmfu here is a close up view of the incident

7000+

Quote Originally Posted by MoBFigaZ View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZPD9...feature=relmfu here is a close up view of the incident
    strangely enough he removed the audio where he tells the other guy to jump on the car.

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryClock View Post
    http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/...452/story.html

So, long story short, a bunch of drunk fucks thought it was cool to assault a taxi driver, and start smashing his car with arms and legs, as well as jumping over it.

So, one guy goes for a kick of the bumper, and gets run over.

If I were to guess, its the typical guido crowd of Montreal nightlife. They are a disgusting, English speaking plight on the city. They are scum of the earth at clubs everywhere, and generally act obnoxious. Its people I cannot usually stand for, though I don't feel he needed to be run over. It's a sad thing really.

But, the cabbie is getting charged. Do you think he panicked and it was an accident, or was it malicious?
    More accurate version: Some dude kicks a car three times and gets run over.

They were beating up his car, which is how he makes his living. More to the point, people doing that could easily be a threat to his own safety. He did nothing wrong whatsoever, and obnoxious drunken idiots like that will not be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok Delrhe View Post
    oh god. He had several opporunities to leave and didnt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqI81qrroQgat the start of the video, where does anyone prevent him from leaving? Nowhere. he stays there. He could have called the cops when they started hitting the car (the first time before the video showed up but he didnt, they would have made it in time without a problem especially on an important street like that I'm even surprised none of them cruised there in the laps of time this happened.)

You can even see other cars cruising by when nothings happening, nobody stopped them from going through. Guess what he wanted to hit one of theses retards but when he did he realised he just might have killed someone and he left the scene.
    You're a moron thinking that in situations like this your brain operates the same way as it does when you're comfortably relaxed in a nice chair in a warm room with a locked door staring at a monitor.

When a group of drunken wild animals start to assault your car that you use to earn a living and even chase after it when you try to back away, JUMPING on the fucking hood of the car, you go into fight or flight mode. He did both, AND GOOD for him.

Of course, the police come and "justice" will be served, he'll get a bunch of fines, a criminal record and years in jail because the scum of the fucking world decided to pay him a visit.

I can't believe you advocate destroying this mans life because he had a case of bad luck while working his ass off at 4 in the god damn morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok Delrhe View Post
    OMFG cause kicking a car is an assault you fucking retard. That's vandalism it does not justify running over someone.

Now should they also be charged? sure but the driver should too. You cant accidently run someone over. You have to either let the brakes go or move your transmission from neutral to drive and press the gas paddle.

Also he chose not to leave and come back then he ran the guy over and fled the scene. (after watching the video, he had plenty of opportunity to get the hell away)

criss de mongoles
    He fled the scene because he knew morons like you would advocate destroying his life for defending his life and property.

You fucking disgust me. Yeah lets DESTROY his life and ruin his family while torturing him (prison is torture for the innocent) because he killed a moron that was damaging his car.

He probably saved the lives of several people that idiot would have eventually murdered in a drunken rage.

He deserves a medal.
    Last edited by Death's Chill; 05-01-2012 at 04:47.

Yummy.

7000+

Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post
    They were beating up his car, which is how he makes his living. More to the point, people doing that could easily be a threat to his own safety. He did nothing wrong whatsoever, and obnoxious drunken idiots like that will not be missed.

You're a moron thinking that in situations like this your brain operates the same way as it does when you're comfortably relaxed in a nice chair in a warm room with a locked door staring at a monitor.

When a group of drunken wild animals start to assault your car that you use to earn a living and even chase after it when you try to back away, JUMPING on the fucking hood of the car, you go into fight or flight mode. He did both, AND GOOD for him.

Of course, the police come and "justice" will be served, he'll get a bunch of fines, a criminal record and years in jail because the scum of the fucking world decided to pay him a visit.

I can't believe you advocate destroying this mans life because he had a case of bad luck while working his ass off at 4 in the god damn morning.

He fled the scene because he knew morons like you would advocate destroying his life for defending his life and property.

You fucking disgust me. Yeah lets DESTROY his life and ruin his family while torturing him (prison is torture for the innocent) because he killed a moron that was damaging his car.

He probably saved the lives of several people that idiot would have eventually murdered in a drunken rage.

He deserves a medal.
    He didnt kill anyone, the "victim" is also going to get charged. Everybody in that situation acted bad and guess what? They're all getting charged. Trying to justify a hit and run is the discusting thing. He could have left at ANY point without running the guy over.

There is no way to no if it was an accident or not. From the looks of it, I would say it was, but again, there's no way to be sure.

He was assault, he tried to get away, if he fought back with his car or it was an accident, either way he did NOTHING wrong. Again, he should get a medal for causing extreme injury and pain to that jackass that deserves every bit of it.

Yummy.

7000+

There is no way to no if it was an accident or not. From the looks of it, I would say it was, but again, there's no way to be sure.

He was assault, he tried to get away, if he fought back with his car or it was an accident, either way he did NOTHING wrong. Again, he should get a medal for causing extreme injury and pain to that jackass that deserves every bit of it.
    there's a reason why there's first degree, second degree and third degree murder. you may not have a criminal intention but if you kill someone without the right to do it, it's murder. He has not been convicted yet Judging from the video, hit and run is pretty much a done deal. (You cant argue against that, he hit the guy and then he left, that's straight up on video), he may be found innocent on the other charges though. People always forget that until the trial is over, he's not guilty yet.

PS: If he's found guilty only of hit and run, it's probably a few years without a license which would be horrible for him or they could go the other way around, let him keep his license but do some weekend jail (or weekday if that's possible.)

Like I said, destroying his life for protecting his property and his life.

Justice is not served. The exact opposite is.

I can't believe people feel safer when courts and police exist. All they do is make it a challenge just to know what the fuck you're allowed to do when your property & life are threatened. When you are attacked the last thing you think about is (okay so let me analyse this carefully, how big is the guy, what weapons does he have, does he look really dangerous, is he drunk, how best to disable him without causing much damage?)

What you think about is protecting yourself. In ANY way, shape or form. Period. You can't make laws regulating actions that are made in the height of adrenaline and panic. It's insane. No one thinks clearly like that.

Yummy.

At first I was sure DC had to be trolling.

Now I genuinely believe he is retarded.

You can't make this shit up.

7000+

Quote Originally Posted by Emolas View Post
    At first I was sure DC had to be trolling.

Now I genuinely believe he is retarded.

You can't make this shit up.
    especially since he may not have been charged had he stayed. Or at least moved a bit away and waited for the cops to show up.