Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Default Game of Thrones TN

For some reason I literally cannot fathom waiting another five and a half hours for this episode. I seriously have an issues..

Only series that when I watch it I look at the clock to ensure there is some time left because every minute is a fucking treasure, jesus.

8000+

I know what you mean, the show is so god damn well done, it's one of those shows where you can watch the same episode more than once. I'm actually thinking about watching season 1 all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedicake View Post
    I know what you mean, the show is so god damn well done, it's one of those shows where you can watch the same episode more than once. I'm actually thinking about watching season 1 all over again.
    The only time me and my cunt room mate ever come near eachother - Game Time and Game of Throne Time.

7000+

Game of thrones is TV's crystal meth.

Join us on Twitch or on our forums!

I bought the second book and read it staying about 1 episode ahead of the series thus far. Watching what i have just read brings an entire new dimension to watching episodes. There has not been an episode of season 2 i have not watched twice yet.

3000+

Probably going to get cancelled after season 2, just like Rome, since y'all don't want to pay for quality content and just steal it from the net.

7000+

Quote Originally Posted by Rachsucht View Post
    Probably going to get cancelled after season 2, just like Rome, since y'all don't want to pay for quality content and just steal it from the net.
    already confirmed for third season, shh.

8000+

I watched the first episode a while back and wasn't impressed. I'm guessing I should give it another shot?

7000+

Quote Originally Posted by Apex Vertigo View Post
    I watched the first episode a while back and wasn't impressed. I'm guessing I should give it another shot?
    No cause you like series about an english guy playing a piano.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Santorum
    What a snob!

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok Delrhe View Post
    No cause you like series about an english guy playing a piano.
    I don't get it.

7000+

Quote Originally Posted by Apex Vertigo View Post
    I don't get it.
    I dunno it was a troll. Wasnt there a movie a few years ago that was called the english pianoman or something like that?

1 hour 14 minutes

I'm fairly sure I know what's coming this episode...you guys will shit bricks.

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by Rachsucht View Post
    Good. Fuck them and the cable company then. I don't want to buy an outrageous 120 dollar a month package to be able to subscribe to HBO, I want to subscribe to just HBO.

Comcast can suck on my nuts, and HBO can too if they want to continue to get bullied. This is a new era, and they could survive on independent subscriptions.

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by Kay Rica View Post
    Good. Fuck them and the cable company then. I don't want to buy an outrageous 120 dollar a month package to be able to subscribe to HBO, I want to subscribe to just HBO.

Comcast can suck on my nuts, and HBO can too if they want to continue to get bullied. This is a new era, and they could survive on independent subscriptions.
    I think cable tv (by cable I mean like 800+ channels, I understand if people wanna get basic cable that's like 60 channels or whatever) but I think cable tv is a fucking joke and I'm glad I don't pay for it anymore, I think having several online services like Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime etc. is a much better choice.

But enough about that, FUCKING SHADOW BABY
    Last edited by Jedicake; 04-30-2012 at 01:19.

7000+

Quote Originally Posted by Kay Rica View Post

HBO go, watch it in HD from the interwebz?