Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eve

Default Eve

any darkfall corporations? prefer one that is active

started to play few days ago and almost have my first cruiser

got plex via that 21 day thing
    Last edited by Laxe; 04-30-2012 at 01:22.

Nice one you are only 9 years behind in an endless skill system than everyone else.

2000+

pay 2 mine roids.

hf

Quote Originally Posted by Medusaz View Post
    Nice one you are only 9 years behind in an endless skill system than everyone else.
    I actually laughed quiet heartily at that, truth.

8000+

I have an active account, but all I do is train skills. Maybe in a year or two ill be pvp viable to the point where I can solo, or do whatever I want.

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Medusaz View Post
    What good traders do:
    get rich, buy character with lots of skillpoints from poor scrubs.

incase you ain't the trader :takes about a year to max a niche in a smaller ship and just want to pvp, won't go far if you suck at it either

it's in every point a planning game, twich skills ammount to barely nothing
    Last edited by Ghias; 04-29-2012 at 22:28.
    2012: AV creates classes
    2013: Forums agree: 3 out of 4 classes are op

Default eve

I have an dynamic consideration, but all I do is practice abilities. Maybe in a season or two ill be pvp practical to the factor where I can single, or do whatever I want.

There's also an Eve Online clone that was launched a year ago: Perpetuum Online. The game is about mechs, though.

Everyone that is all "you'll never catch up, skill points skill points, blah blah blah" hasn't played EvE. Skill training in EvE is horizontal, not vertical.

Quote Originally Posted by paxprobellum View Post
    Everyone that is all "you'll never catch up, skill points skill points, blah blah blah" hasn't played EvE. Skill training in EvE is horizontal, not vertical.
    Yeah.. I just the think the idea of wandering around in space aimlessly is boring to most people
    trick your eyes over ere...
    http://eyetricks.com/

The problem with EvE is it caters to zergs and team players while giving barely nothing to the lone wolfs and PvE the crowd.
    Last edited by Death's Chill; 04-30-2012 at 05:32.

Yummy.

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by paxprobellum View Post
    Horizontal? It's very verticle. It's the most verticle game on the market because of the time it takes. I have had an account since like 2006 with eve, subbing in to train every now and again. I still don't have a pvp viable character.

The only horizontal aspect about it is if you want to take the time to train ANOTHER verticle skill tree, you can; that being, if you are caldari and you want to fly gallente ships. Even still, then you only need the spaceship command because once you have like weapons upgrades 5, then that will help you unlock ships for different factions.

3000+

if your goal is somekind of lonewolf, you will fail. Eve is not that kind of game.

Theres a right way and a wrong way to play that game. The wrong one is to grind your skills for x months and then start playing. The right way is to look for a decent newbcorp from day one and participate as best you can, change corp as you train new set of skills and learn more about the game.

Eve really takes a shitload of your free time if you want to get something out of it, more that any other game ive played. Thats the main reason i quit.

Dont be bored alone watching a space ship on the screen that roam in an empty space as you click menus, be bored and talk about it with moar bored people.
    Last edited by malebogia; 04-30-2012 at 13:17.
    Lord Malebo in game.
    Lux Arcana recruit.
    http://www.luxarcana.org/portal/