Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12312 ... LastLast
    12,000+

Nuns I would say look at the plethora of ambitions by our own government of false flags and abuse. There is no need to go to conspiracies to feel being lied to. Unless you don't care about the past.
    "What, you think just because you need it means you have a right to take mine?"

Breakdown: Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 26.67%, Killer 93.33%, Socializer 60.00%

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    I should get ahead of the curve and ban you now then...

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
    I really just hate being lied to, tbh.
    Me too, there's no doubt that the government lies and hides stuff, have you heard of Pat Tillman? They covered that shit up for years.

7000+ EU1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by Silverhandorder View Post
    Nuns I would say look at the plethora of ambitions by our own government of false flags and abuse. There is no need to go to conspiracies to feel being lied to. Unless you don't care about the past.
    I don't believe we would have been able to invade iraq if sept 11 didn't happen.

And ofcourse I've looked into the past. Mk-ultra, bay of pigs, tuskegee projects. But sept 11 is something all of us witnessed and felt a part of. And was mostly the catalyst of today. I was upset when I finally changed my opinion. It's changed how I view the world. I think it's a conversation that we all need to continue to take part in.
    Last edited by Nunz; 04-27-2012 at 02:09.

7000+ EU1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by Jedicake View Post
    Me too, there's no doubt that the government lies and hides stuff, have you heard of Pat Tillman? They covered that shit up for years.
    Yeah, I have.

7000+ EU1 Player

I don't really understand the conspiracy label. This isn't lizard people

I don't really understand the conspiracy label. This isn't lizard people
    The word conspiracy has had it's meaning changed in the general consciousness of our culture.

So when people hear the word conspiracy they think crazy and tin foil hats.

However when you examine the definition you realize that conspiracies are commonplace and happen all the time.

1. the act of conspiring.

2. an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.

3. a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.

4.Law . an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.

5.any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result
    Last edited by Damedius; 04-27-2012 at 02:26.

7000+ EU1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by Damedius View Post
    The word conspiracy has had it's meaning changed in the general consciousness of our culture.

So when people hear the word conspiracy they think crazy and tin foil hats.

\
    I guess it's just the company I keep. It's a culture shock for me now to consider that people believe what is told to them by any government. To mock people that ask questions? That's unheard of to me, at this point. All government becomes corrupt over time. That's what I was taught.

I can't say either way. I can only say I would not be surprised if it turned out the government knew about the incoming attack but did nothing.

Yummy.

8000+

Building 7 had 9 months of repairs on their elevator systems prior to 9/11. It's in the video I posted.

Whether there were explosions set or not, I have no idea. But there were people there who had the ability to set the explosions during the appropriate time table.
    I didn't watch the video, I've watched a lot of them but it gets to a point where it seems like a waste of time. I'd like to hear some kind of motive for setting explosives AND running a plane into it. It seems like you could just do one or the other, I don't really get the basic logic behind the whole thing. A plane crash would have brought it down anyways and it would had been all the justification they needed to do what they did. Blowing it up seems like it'd had been extremely risky, stupid, and unneeded given that they would have also needed to allow/convince people to suicide into the building also.

Explain that to me please, I'm seriously confused.

7000+ EU1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by Apex Vertigo View Post
    I didn't watch the video, I've watched a lot of them but it gets to a point where it seems like a waste of time. I'd like to hear some kind of motive for setting explosives AND running a plane into it. It seems like you could just do one or the other, I don't really get the basic logic behind the whole thing. A plane crash would have brought it down anyways and it would had been all the justification they needed to do what they did. Blowing it up seems like it'd had been extremely risky, stupid, and unneeded given that they would have also needed to allow/convince people to suicide into the building also.

Explain that to me please, I'm seriously confused.
    The buildings were created to withstand a plane crash. An airliner isn't built to topple a building. They're light and break apart. The 9/11 report states that fire and steal melting from it caused the buildings to collapse. That's unheard of.

Banned

It is a bit odd that Bush Sr.'s CIA documents and etc were going to be released for public view and tower 7 came down oddly hours after the strike (which was not an "al qaeda' attack).. Bush Jr wanted his daddys ass to be covered.. There is a lot more conspiracy be hind a lot of things, if you dig deep enough.

Forgot to mention Tower 7 housed all of those said documents of Bush Sr's, and it was over a football field away from the attacks.
    Last edited by SiKness; 04-27-2012 at 07:00.

Banned

The amount of bullshit that came out of the official story is a constant factor of conspiracy theories. They changed the story to fit the facts a bunch of fucking times. So god damn many fallacies in the whole charade yet here we have so many people willing to gulp anything down.

Give me a reason to trust what our governments say. These people have lied and lied a countless fucking times.

Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    The amount of bullshit that came out of the official story is a constant factor of conspiracy theories. They changed the story to fit the facts a bunch of fucking times. So god damn many fallacies in the whole charade yet here we have so many people willing to gulp anything down.

Give me a reason to trust what our governments say. These people have lied and lied a countless fucking times.
    So have you,your family and any other human being.

The approach atm is that if facts don't add up it must be a conspiracy,Rather then finding facts FOR the conspiracies.

I don't know what really happened on 9/11 but until proven otherwise I will stick with the mainstream idea that America got backdoor'd by terrorists.
    [SUN] Firestrike Frostblade

Firestrike's Real Estate Agency

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by firestrike View Post
    So have you,your family and any other human being.

The approach atm is that if facts don't add up it must be a conspiracy,Rather then finding facts FOR the conspiracies.

I don't know what really happened on 9/11 but until proven otherwise I will stick with the mainstream idea that America got backdoor'd by terrorists.
    Ohh so it's just human nature to deceit millions of people. That's what I, my family have been doing. Then it's perfectly alright. Are you CEO of I LOVE BUTTFUCK INC? Comparing state with individuals is sad to say the least.

Until proven otherwise? There's a fuck ton of inconsistencies, half truths and outright lies.

Fucking passport flies out of a burning jet/exploding building and lands in the pocket of an FBI agent on the street.

You people are mindbogglingly retarded if you actually take the official story for solid evidence.

We landed on the Moon also.
    Lord Malebo in game.
    Lux Arcana recruit.
    http://www.luxarcana.org/portal/