Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3121314 LastLast
    2000+ Long term follower

Yes, the US purposely flew jets into two towers in New York to kill thousands of people. Then the same government spent roughly $20 Billion to cleanup the site, direct job losses amounting to $17 Billion, almost $100 Billion in losses to NYC, $40 Billion in security changes in America, and another $4 Billion to build another tower there.
    Obviously this is all a ploy to coverup that our government is actually out to get us all!

But seriously, all you nerds rambling about the stock market is a joke. The world markets estimated losses are in the $Trillions. It's one of the first things you learn in any business analytic's course. I don't know how some of you can go on about *someone* making a profit out of tragedy. Welcome to the stock market, it's how it works. Tragedy = Profits for someone, always has and always will.
    Sennheiser - Assist - Thage
    O.o
    EV

7000+ EU1 Player

I'd like to know what this guy constitutes as loses. Money doesn't just fucking disappear.

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by PirateGlen View Post
    That was the first thing he said regarding materials: buildings have all the materials required for thermite.
    Oh really.. then why did he went on to explain the reasons why they did not check for it? Are you really THAT stupid?

If that reason was enough, he would not have to explain the rest.

The whole thing about Osama claiming responsibility is hilarious. Osama is treated like he is a comic book villain. Constantly see videos and picture of him in the 80s talking to jihadis and what not. Apparently like a comic book villain or actor in a tv show he never ages. In 20 years time he looks absolutely the same. He doesn't develop age marks. No additional wrinkles or his eyes don't look any older.

Not to mention he is Saudi Arabian. United States second best ally in the middle east besides Isreal. Born in a wealthy family that has close connections with the Saudi government. The whole thing that Osama and Al-qaeda did 9/11 is juvenile and retarded. The Arab world doesn't believe shit about Osama. I'm sure they rather watch videos on worldstarhiphop then listen to this Osama master of terror bullshit. In the 20th century it was humanity hating communists 21st it is freedums hating terrorists what is going to be 22nd? space invaders

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by xarnthal View Post
    Yes, the US purposely flew jets into two towers in New York to kill thousands of people. Then the same government spent roughly $20 Billion to cleanup the site, direct job losses amounting to $17 Billion, almost $100 Billion in losses to NYC, $40 Billion in security changes in America, and another $4 Billion to build another tower there.
    Obviously this is all a ploy to coverup that our government is actually out to get us all!

But seriously, all you nerds rambling about the stock market is a joke. The world markets estimated losses are in the $Trillions. It's one of the first things you learn in any business analytic's course. I don't know how some of you can go on about *someone* making a profit out of tragedy. Welcome to the stock market, it's how it works. Tragedy = Profits for someone, always has and always will.
    lol you idiot. The losses you talk of were the intention ffs. The people behind these sort of conspiracies don't give a shit about Amuricafuckyeah and its subjects. They give a shit about the people that benefited from the ordeal. And that list is plenty. Full of government and corporate suits.

7000+ EU1 Player

I wonder who made the call to pull the plug on the Project Osama?

Quote Originally Posted by pZombie View Post
    Oh really.. then why did he went on to explain the reasons why they did not check for it? Are you really THAT stupid?

If that reason was enough, he would not have to explain the rest.
    He had multiple reasons to explain their actions so he listed all of them. I already know you're that stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigngod View Post
    Deductive reasoning has noing to do with logic. In fact deductive reasoning is illogical. Go define logic and come back to the discussion an educated man.

3000+

He had multiple reasons to explain their actions so he listed all of them. I already know you're that stupid.
    If one of the reasons is sufficient to not look for thermite/thermate, then my logic tells me that continuing to offer more half arsed reasons is not only obsolete but makes him look like the monkey he is.

Even you cannot be that stupid to not get this.

8000+

Conquencidental.
    Last edited by Apex Vertigo; 05-02-2012 at 06:36.

If one of the reasons is sufficient to not look for thermite/thermate, then my logic tells me that continuing to offer more half arsed reasons is not only obsolete but makes him look like the monkey he is.

Even you cannot be that stupid to not get this.
    The fact you think redundancy in an argument makes it weaker you've already proven your stupidity.

Deductive reasoning has noing to do with logic. In fact deductive reasoning is illogical. Go define logic and come back to the discussion an educated man.

3000+

The fact you think redundancy in an argument makes it weaker you've already proven your stupidity.
    Your non-thinking that adding invalid and or evasive reasons, on top of a reason YOU consider sufficient for the NON-investigation, would make the argument stronger, makes you look like the stupidest participant in this thread.

The fact that he only said that buildings materials contained all components you can find in thermite/thermate only, but never said that because of that, it would be impossible to check for thermite, yet YOU concluded it by yourself, shows that your "listening" comprehension is not that great either.

Thermite/thermate burns at such high temperatures that it is VERY LIKELY to start reactions which produce materials, a normal fire or fire from jetfuel will never produce.

Also, an investigator could check specifically for the columns where thermite/thermate or other explosives could have been placed. Certainly, it would be easy to analyze a specific part of a column on if it was exposed to thermite/thermate

Unfortunately 50000 tons of steel has been bought for $70 per ton by some individual and sold for $120 per ton to china. Back in time, on a plane crash, they took the effort to find each piece and puzzle the whole plane together.
    In one of the biggest crimes in american history, they just shipped all evidence to china for melting.

Other steel simply has been recycled, meaning that no independent researcher had access to it.
    Last edited by pZombie; 05-02-2012 at 09:58.

Your non-thinking that adding invalid and or evasive reasons, on top of a reason YOU consider sufficient for the NON-investigation, would make the argument stronger, makes you look like the stupidest participant in this thread.

The fact that he only said that buildings materials contained all components you can find in thermite/thermate only, but never said that because of that, it would be impossible to check for thermite, yet YOU concluded it by yourself, shows that your "listening" comprehension is not that great either.
    I never even said it was impossible. I said it would likely prove inconclusive. How ironic that you would complain to be about comprehension. He only has two points: the evidence would likely be inconclusive and that it would be very difficult to access the steel beams without someone noticing. It's possible the government could've sent cat bombs in to destroy the towers but I don't see truthers demanding an investigation into the cat bomb conspiracy. Why aren't you upset they didn't investigate the cat bomb theory?

Thermite/thermate burns at such high temperatures that it is VERY LIKELY to start reactions which produce materials, a normal fire or fire from jetfuel will never produce.
    What is it exactly you think a thermite burn leaves behind that a normal fire does not leave behind?

Also, an investigator could check specifically for the columns where thermite/thermate or other explosives could have been placed. Certainly, it would be easy to analyze a specific part of a column on if it was exposed to thermite/thermate

Unfortunately most steel has been bought for $70 per ton by some individual and sold for $120 per ton to china. Back in time, on a plane crash, they took the effort to find each piece and puzzle the whole plane together.
    In one of the biggest crimes in american history, they just shipped all evidence to china for melting.
    An investigator could not check the specific columns without knowing where to look. Even if you look at the whole thing... you'll discover that a building collapse does a lot of damage.

None of it matters anyways. Facts have nothing to do with it. Even if he said they investigated it and found nothing to support your story you'd just call him a liar.

You appear to be up to 5 edits. Maybe you should try thinking before just mashing the submit button.
    Last edited by PirateGlen; 05-02-2012 at 10:04.

3000+

I never even said it was impossible. I said it would likely prove inconclusive. How ironic that you would complain to be about comprehension. He only has two points: the evidence would likely be inconclusive and that it would be very difficult to access the steel beams without someone noticing. It's possible the government could've sent cat bombs in to destroy the towers but I don't see truthers demanding an investigation into the cat bomb conspiracy. Why aren't you upset they didn't investigate the cat bomb theory?

What is it exactly you think a thermite burn leaves behind that a normal fire does not leave behind?

An investigator could not check the specific columns without knowing where to look. Even if you look at the whole thing... you'll discover that a building collapse does a lot of damage.

None of it matters anyways. Facts have nothing to do with it. Even if he said they investigated it and found nothing to support your story you'd just call him a liar.

You appear to be up to 5 edits. Maybe you should try thinking before just mashing the submit button.
    You never said it's impossible... just 99.9999% right? Impossible enough for you to conclude an investigation on it would be obsolete.
    Because even if there was a 1% chance for this to have happened, wouldn't you agree that an investigation should be undertaken? They check on every house fire for thermite, which is standard, and i doubt there is more than 1 in a 100 where someone used thermite to burn down his house.

So yes... you are basically saying that it is impossible or close to the cat bomb theory.

3000+

A newspaper article mentions sniffing dogs have been removed 5 days prior to the attack

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/attack/preparation.html