Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12312 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Abaratican View Post
    I just clicked all over the progress bar for the video, all I see is some dipshit walking slowly for 15 minutes.
    Exactly...then you listen to the guy playing, and there are around 50 people max playing at one time, the zombies appear easy to kill with one shot kills anywhere on them.

Sorry, it 'sounds' cool, but I can't believe this would be entertaining to play long term. The permadeath in this case sounds annoying.

And if it's persistent, then at some point all houses will be scavenged and the loot will all be in the hands of a few people.

And any game that makes you fuss with eating and sleeping is annoying to me. I enjoy immersion as much as anyone, but having to actually do the mundane things I detest in real life, in a game?

Yeah no thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    I play Halo and I'm autistic.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Napalm_Enema View Post
    Exactly...then you listen to the guy playing, and there are around 50 people max playing at one time, the zombies appear easy to kill with one shot kills anywhere on them.

Sorry, it 'sounds' cool, but I can't believe this would be entertaining to play long term. The permadeath in this case sounds annoying.

And if it's persistent, then at some point all houses will be scavenged and the loot will all be in the hands of a few people.

And any game that makes you fuss with eating and sleeping is annoying to me. I enjoy immersion as much as anyone, but having to actually do the mundane things I detest in real life, in a game?

Yeah no thanks.
    respawn time for items is 30mins but its rare to find good things.

Its just like darkfall as in u die u lose everything but u start off with ur basic kit agian.

Anyone know how to get passed the "waiting for server response" bug when you join a game? A lot of people are getting it, and there is no info on the forums on how to fix it.

Also, the shithead mods here have been deleting posts in this thread. Fuck you.

Normal User

"E=TumorousGrowth;5408463]Anyone know how to get passed the "waiting for server response" bug when you join a game? A lot of people are getting it, and there is no info on the forums on how to fix it.

Also, the shithead mods here have been deleting posts in this thread. Fuck you.[/QUOTE]

Seems like pretty much all the US servers are taking a dump, when i join an EU it works just fine
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=80293&datel  ine=1334379644

Aglon Dark - Black Shields

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by TumorousGrowth View Post
    Anyone know how to get passed the "waiting for server response" bug when you join a game? A lot of people are getting it, and there is no info on the forums on how to fix it.

Also, the shithead mods here have been deleting posts in this thread. Fuck you.
    some servers i get in within 1min others take 10mins you just have to wait it out.

9000+

It was a long time since I had so much fun playing a game. This mod is awesome.
    Fuck you.

Thanks for the heads up fellas. This game is pretty cool so far. I can't wait to see what the finished product looks like. Its not bad for Alpha though.

9000+

I hope this gives a heads up within Bohemia Interactive that the market for these types of games are enormous, and that they will develop one after ArmA 3 is released.
    Fuck you.

Normal User

how can you make an account for that mod?

Normal User

How many people are there per server?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kol_Taggar View Post
    Getting upset about what AV says they are going to do is like getting upset about what Al Gore says is going to happen if we don't take global warming seriously.

2000+

i havnt seen these guys shooting any zombies, must be shit.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Deltus View Post
    i havnt seen these guys shooting any zombies, must be shit.
    Its not left 4 dead, i avoid zombies as much as possiable because ammo is scarce and atracking 20 zombies when i have 12 rounds is not fun.

7000+ EU1 Player

looks amazing.

1000+

How strange. I only finished watching the days ahead video a few days back about this very same mod. It looks kickass to me.
    http://a.imageshack.us/img163/1084/levion.jpg

Anyone mind showing me the ropes here?
    Philnaer Grimtrove
    Senior Detective
    Glory Seeker
    Servant of the Great Beard