Thread: What Happened?

Normal User

Default What Happened?

What happened to before this game came out? The community was polite to each other, we respected each other. The idea that if someone ganked you or stole from you envoked the feeling that others would come to your aid. This game was supposed to be what UO was, but today.

Now it's some sort of giant troll fest and who can kill the most newbs.

I know seniority doesn't mean anything to you guys, but please, maybe a push to go back to what we used to be. This game has gone from the older generations chance to nostalgia hard to a troll's paradise.
    Beauty may only be skin deep,but ugly is to the bone.

Quote Originally Posted by Khumash-Gor View Post
    Im gay.

You obviously weren't around enough early on in Forumfall. It's always been this bad; it was actually worse pre-launch. Things have stayed the same for the most part.

Normal User

Arrow Imho

I think that problem is that not only old school came to this game (most of them left this game finally) but new generation comes who does not have a clue about any rules which is not writen by the game design.

I know what your talking about. The people in the community that were actually half decent, all left once they realized the game was terrible and was not a UO successor. And now the people that are left are just dependent fanbois with ego issues. (aka dicks)
    Last edited by ZeroCool; 04-25-2012 at 23:33.
    Astinus Darksoul - Scourge

Anti-Grind Coalition
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/group.php?groupid=109
    Save Darkfalls population today.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroCool View Post
    I know what your talking about. The people in the community that were actually half decent, all left once they realized the game was terrible and was not a UO successor. And now the people that are left are just dependent fanbois with ego issues. (aka dicks)
    You still post on the forums though
    S  U  N    |    s a c c a d e    n e o s

5000+

If you're talking about ingame, UO had a proper flagging and alignment system, while DF always had just a fucking mess.
    DF never was anything like UO, it's a FFA quake deathmatch, live with it.
    Political and Commercial control through local markets

The Warrior, the Archer, the Glass Cannon, the Support Healer and the Box for sand.
    Who lives by the word of mouth, dies by the word of mouth
    http://bit.ly/wk7TN6