Thread: Eta?

Normal User

Default Eta?

Still no update on whats going on with your support site.

Please mods dnt lock a customers question its important that AV know people are infact waiting to use there services. Its been over a week and nothing about the eta. i just want to know if i am going to be waiting 2 hours 2 days or 2 weeks roughly lol
    I am Eternal!...
    EU1-FREEDOOM

No such thing as freedom of speech on darkfall forums.

Agreed, I've been trying to resub for a week now with no reply from the email they told us to use while the support sites are down. You'd think they would constantly be checking the email to accommodate their customers, but then you realize you're dealing with Aventurine and you just shrug it off.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Warhawkz View Post
    You'd think they would constantly be checking the email to accommodate their customers, but then you realize you're dealing with Aventurine and you just shrug it off.
    Yup.. and its sad but the truth if their game wasn't so bloody addicitve I would of given up a long time ago.

Damn you AV damn you!

Note: It wont last forever AV. As a long term customer I'm tired of you guys not putting your customers first in your piority List. I can understand the first year or maybe slacking the 2nd but come on its your 3rd year now...If I can't get them to fix my issue soon then I Give up. Guild wars 2 is on the horizon and if that dont work then theres always Real life or back to the old xbox lol
    Last edited by ohay22; 04-23-2012 at 18:56.
    I am Eternal!...
    EU1-FREEDOOM

Normal User

Old.
    I am Eternal!...
    EU1-FREEDOOM

Normal User

isn't it obvious, they are closing the game down and releasing darkfall 2 within the week
    Who Cares?

nvm.
    Last edited by Vor'Dus[DiE]; 04-23-2012 at 20:28.
    Vordus Shadowlord, creation of evil and darkness of the Alfar land

Hythero Toughleaf, protector of the Mirdain forest

3000+

Any news on the subject will be posted in the news section, as it was the last two times.
    Darkfall moderators are not paid employees of Aventurine. In all business other than Darkfall Board moderating, our opinions are entirely our own, and do not represent official Aventurine opinions