Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61516

Quote Originally Posted by [LoD] EE View Post
    Having injuries to the back of your head from having it bounced off the concrete sure is proof of a reasonable threat of serious injury or death.
    it only proves that trayvon is a better fighter

7000+

Having injuries to the back of your head from having it bounced off the concrete sure is proof of a reasonable threat of serious injury or death.
    maybe he bounced his head on the ground and then left therefore maybe he was no longer in danger which puts an end to self-defense.

Join us on Twitch or on our forums!

No concussion and evidence contrary to the "head slammed against concrete" story makes it proof of absolutely nothing.

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Foxdie View Post
    No concussion and evidence contrary to the "head slammed against concrete" story makes it proof of absolutely nothing.
    What evidence?

1000+

What pisses me off is the fact the media blows this as a racist event towards white and blacks, not Hispanics and blacks. Kill whitey because he made this happen.

Also the hit the black panthers have on Zimmerman, yet nothing is being done about it. Yet American doesn't want to be seen as racist and does nothing to stop this. It confuses the shit out of me its a white vs black thing now.

Quote Originally Posted by Laegoll View Post
    ForzikTheFeared,
    LOOK ME IN THE FACE BEFORE YOU CUM!!!13234

I bet you can't. :lmao:

Quote Originally Posted by Foxdie View Post
    are you seriously making shit up, or just blindly passing on the bold faced lies?
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=380771&date  line=1345590091

Quote Originally Posted by ForzikTheFeared View Post
    Also the hit the black panthers have on Zimmerman, yet nothing is being done about it. Yet American doesn't want to be seen as racist and does nothing to stop this. It confuses the shit out of me its a white vs black thing now.
    It's an election year, vote obama unless you're racist. remember 2008?
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=380771&date  line=1345590091