Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The Next Twenty.

I'm pretty sure in the next twenty years nearly all of our freedoms, liberties and general definition as a person will have faded. The Goverment was founded upon the ideal of regulating, helping and supporting citizens. It has fallen to the point of controlling, moderating, herding, taxing, arresting, abusing the citizens. If we as the people of the Earth do not react to this there will be no future for us as sentient individuals. I want to take an axe and decapitate every fucking politician that is ignorant and guided by personal belief instead of the citizens beliefs. I'm sick of stupid, dumb-ass sheep voting and supporting individuals in their endevors to essentially hate fuck the shit out of their own people.

I absolutely despise and hate humanity in nearly every form it presents itself in.

Though I do love alcohol, money and cigarettes.

Thoughts?

Banned

Liberty is on the rise...

8000+

Jesus fucking christ, another one...

1000+

Aldous huxley called it 80+ years ago....

Another one? Pfft. It's the repetition of revolutionary mental tactics which will ensure idiots like you aren't being fed slop from the cock of the authority.

8000+ Long term follower Tenebrion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Apex Vertigo View Post
    Jesus fucking christ, another one...
    Right? Hypochondriasm must be contagious - in fact, I suspect it can be transmitted right through the internet.
    Last edited by Tenebrion; 04-06-2012 at 08:19.

Enchanting Information

Darkfall : It needs more cows
    -Lord Tenebrion
    The Mercenary Merchant :
    Most Powerful Man In Agon.

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Chicken View Post
    Another one? Pfft. It's the repetition of revolutionary mental tactics which will ensure idiots like you aren't being fed slop from the cock of the authority.
    I'm just tired of kids so bloated on internet propaganda and sensationalism that they feel compelled to post their pseudo-intellectual doomsday fantasies here as if they were qualified to reflect on the subject. This is what happens when parents and schools fail to educate children and the first thing they learn on their own is from The Blaze.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Apex Vertigo View Post
    I'm just tired of kids so bloated on internet propaganda and sensationalism that they feel compelled to post their pseudo-intellectual doomsday fantasies here as if they were qualified to reflect on the subject. This is what happens when parents and schools fail to educate children and the first thing they learn on their own is from The Blaze.

Or maybe you should listen up and take the trend more serious.

What happens when parents and schools succeed at "educating" children from their one side world view?

A rotten corrupt society emerges. Filling the world with death, foreclosures and poor peoples money end up in the pocket of a cigar smoking suit that had responsibility in the ordeal.

5000+

Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    Or maybe you should listen up and take the trend more serious.

What happens when parents and schools succeed at "educating" children from their one side world view?

A rotten corrupt society emerges. Filling the world with death, foreclosures and poor peoples money end up in the pocket of a cigar smoking suit that had responsibility in the ordeal.
    Lmfao, one sided view, you act like everyone only has one view. You need to get outside more and quit listening to the propaganda you allow to fill your head.
    Frumpy Lump's rage
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhandorder View Post
    He said consumers make jobs appear. Let him explain how that happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post
    I've done shit you probably would faint from even thinking
    At least I get to fuck.
    http://www.twitch.tv/makestro

My schools board of trustees are to vote on "free speech zones", and that you can only hold one sign in a protest. I'm cutting out a lot of details to save time, but there's a lot more stuff included in it that would restrict free speech. Today, the students and faculty gave speeches against this measure proposed by the board of trustees. With the budget cuts at our school, and the president seemingly "not fighting for the students side", the future doesn't look so well. With the turnout from the students, and the faculty, I think we'll definitely get this measure turned down. It wasn't just a bunch of "college liberals" fighting against this, there were tons of people there from all walks of life.

You're in delusion if our freedoms are not being assaulted, but I doubt that the U.S. has gone down the toilet. There are people who still care, and as long as we have those people, I believe we'll be okay.
    Last edited by Jackhowitzer; 04-06-2012 at 09:26.
    Pi-piru-piru-piru-pi-piru-pi-pi-piru-piru-piru-pi-piru-pi-pi-piru-pi-pi
    This'll explain everything: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL3remBDiy0
    -----------------------------------------
    I believe I did what's called making you forumfall down the stairs.-Jackhowitzer

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Makestro View Post
    Lmfao, one sided view, you act like everyone only has one view. You need to get outside more and quit listening to the propaganda you allow to fill your head.
    The general population more or less only has one view. The one spouted out by mainstream media, government educational institutions and government itself.

If you disagree to this you're following that view.

WMD's in Iraq. Change you can believe. Where was the two sided view in these instances from your ohh so intellectual population?
    Last edited by Bissen; 04-06-2012 at 09:40.

http://www.bestmadeco.com/collections/axes

I'd go with the 'Hushabye Baby'.
    Last edited by DAA KAPUTTMACHA; 04-06-2012 at 09:45.

5000+

The general population more or less only has one view. The one spouted out by mainstream media, government educational institutions and government itself.

If you disagree to this you're following that view.
    And you must be a sheltered human being to believe what you just said. Anyone who goes out and talks to people knows they agree and disagree with most politicians but vote for the person they feel will implement stuff they desire. Obama got elected for a number of reasons, it wasn't because the msm, but because he gave good speeches to the right crowds.

The real thing is what do you do to inform the people around you assuming you're not a gigantic loser who can't hold a stable of friends? Besides bitching and moaning on the DFO forums what have you done to raise awareness to the problems around you? While a lot of people watch the news on msm, that doesn't mean you can't change their minds. Well I take that back, you yourself as a source of information would deter most people from your way of thinking, but if you know how to form an argument that suits the target of your information you'll be able to open minds.

WMD's in Iraq. Change you can believe. Where was the two sided view in these instances from your ohh so intellectual population?
    Yeah you're sheltered. You hear what you want to hear and don't see what shatters the small world you live in.
    Frumpy Lump's rage
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhandorder View Post
    He said consumers make jobs appear. Let him explain how that happens.
    I've done shit you probably would faint from even thinking
    At least I get to fuck.
    http://www.twitch.tv/makestro

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Makestro View Post
    And you must be a sheltered human being to believe what you just said. Anyone who goes out and talks to people knows they agree and disagree with most politicians but vote for the person they feel will implement stuff they desire. Obama got elected for a number of reasons, it wasn't because the msm, but because he gave good speeches to the right crowds.
    lol. Obama was put on a pedestal from day one by MSM. But welcome back from your trip to the moon.
    The real thing is what do you do to inform the people around you assuming you're not a gigantic loser who can't hold a stable of friends? Besides bitching and moaning on the DFO forums what have you done to raise awareness to the problems around you? While a lot of people watch the news on msm, that doesn't mean you can't change their minds. Well I take that back, you yourself as a source of information would deter most people from your way of thinking, but if you know how to form an argument that suits the target of your information you'll be able to open minds.
    I inform friends, family, relatives and people I just met.

Yeah you're sheltered. You hear what you want to hear and don't see what shatters the small world you live in.
    Those two examples are great. They show exactly how the general population believes anything as long as it's told from a square box and a man reading lines on a teleprompter.

1000+

I'd love to become filthy rich all of a sudden(lottery, inheritance, whatever scenario you like)

Hitmen all over the world would be very very busy.

George Carlin : People are fucking dumb !